Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: The Ten Commandments and the Kolbrin Bible  (Read 2160 times)

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
The Ten Commandments and the Kolbrin Bible
« on: April 25, 2011, 08:29:28 AM »
My husband and I had a wonderful relaxing Easter weekend, in spite of the foot of snow (it's nearly gone now, on Easter Monday.)  On Saturday we watched a re-run of the Ten Commandments (I have always thought that peculiar: every year one of the MSM channels runs the movie depicting the beginning of the Jewish religion just before our most important Christian holiday. Oh, well. I watched "Passion of the Christ" too.)  Anyway, we had a great time pausing at every commercial and discussing the story as depicted in the movie compared to the descriptions of the arrival of Nibiru in the Kolbrin bible and Zecharia Sitchen's books.  For example, the movie called the event that killed all the first born of Egypt "The Destroyer." (It was depicted as a green fog, but we know better, don't we?) Also, the scene where the Pharoah is paying tribute to the Nile and it turns to "blood" is discussed in the Kolbrin as red dust coming from the heavens to pollute the waters of earth. (Correct me if I'm wrong about the source.) I haven't finished the analysis, but it sure makes the movie (released in 1956)  interesting again, in a whole new way.   
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 08:31:18 AM by Montanabarb »

Lori

Re: The Ten Commandments and the Kolbrin Bible
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 09:03:04 AM »
We had a bunch of kids over from church watching The Passion.  We've seen it once before.  It still moves me. While we were watching The ten Commandments was on.   I wish I had recorded it.  It might be on again this week.  Hope so.  I've seen it every year since I was 10 years old.  Its a  classic and i love it.  It does make you think about what is coming.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!