Author Topic: Unusual Animal Behaviour (due to earth changes?)  (Read 9285 times)

noproblemo2

Unusual Animal Behaviour (due to earth changes?)
« on: July 07, 2011, 07:37:54 AM »

SAN DIEGO -- Thousands of bees are showing up in increasing numbers across the county this summer, according to local experts.

Bees swarmed onto the boardwalk at Mission Beach on Sunday and caught beachgoers by surprise.

On the same day in the College Area, another swarm took up temporary residence in a tree near a church. The sidewalk nearby was cordoned off just in case these bees became agitated.

John Thomas, a horticulture technician at Cuyamaca College in El Cajon, told 10News he has noticed larger amounts of bees, including several swarms.

"Yeah, this time of year, most of the trees down here are pretty much laden," he said. "The queen was obviously in the center somewhere and there was a column of bees… and it was just sort of moving and swirling."

One bee keeper believes their increase in numbers can be tied to increasingly warm temperatures.

"I know there's a lot of things blooming that are blooming because of the weather," said bee keeper Kelli Holcomb.

Though bees may be good for local gardens, their presence means those who are allergic may need to be careful outdoors.

Originally, the United States had only one kind of honey bee, which was the nonaggressive European bee. In the 1950s, bees were brought from Africa to Brazil because African bees produced more honey.

By the late 1990s, the Africanized honey bees reached San Diego County.

The last time the state tracked the Africanized bees' breeding locations was in 2005. The highest concentration was in the Imperial Valley.

In San Diego County, concentrations of the bees could be found north of Mission Valley, Fallbrook and in the East County.

"For example, the Brisbane Box here is in full bloom, so this has quite a few [bees] on it as well," said Holcomb.

Like it or not, bees will be in San Diego later than usual and they will staying for a while.
http://www.10news.com/news/28468369/detail.html

Mrhappy

Re: Unusual Animal Behaviour (due to earth changes?)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 07:45:18 AM »
Bees is good though!

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 08:05:23 AM »
Good article Susan! Something I noticed this year is a lack of bees in my neighborhood; specifically in my backyard. Every spring & summer I usually find a few dozen bee nests on my house & near my rear deck. However, this year I haven't seen a single bee. We've had a few BBQs during the past month and we normally get a few bees buzzing around the food on the patio table while we're eating. But this year we haven't had a single "visitor". Perhaps they decided to move to the west coast?  ;)
Live long and prosper!

Mrhappy

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 08:26:15 AM »
Honey bees are going bye bye, theyre disappearing. have been for a while. I am actually glad to see a post saying there was swarms of them.

Honey bees make the world go round, without them we dont have crops, without crops we dont have food.

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 10:08:17 AM »
Last year we had actually fewer bees. Although we are full of bees, this year there are less deformed bees than those few last year. We are extremely lucky for now{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

noproblemo2

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 10:20:49 AM »
Millions of locusts invade Russia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiPotRAs1zY

Mrhappy

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 10:33:23 AM »
this is serious. locusts are significant in prophecies
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 10:35:04 AM by Mrhappy »

noproblemo2

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 10:38:39 AM »
this is serious. locusts are significant in prophecies
Perhaps you could start a post on this in the Prophesies section also then.

Mrhappy

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 10:43:42 AM »
this has been happening for over a month now. and is an annual thing in both aussie and russia. sorry for jumping the gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbZyXhkXaTo

But then again who knows. Read Joel chapter 1 and 2 it talks about locusts
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 11:42:58 AM by Mrhappy »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 10:06:20 AM »
I cannot verify this except to say the reports come from one daughter and one son, both adults and both sane.
They said they saw "hundreds of ducks flying northwest at sunset."
That doesn't sound quite right to me.
Central west Florida.
It is always possible the direction was wrong... but she thought about it and said, yes northwest.
it's ben fairly cold here but then a warming trend. Not sure why they would be flying north... Also they were going out toward the water. (?)
Yowbarb

sineck

• Trusted Member
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 10:19:41 PM »
i have a friend that has a ranch close to where i live, some of the greatest honey ill have to say. ive spoken to him about things and his report on this side of town is there has been no change in his colony. however im just waiting for the day when he says he has no more, but these are african bees that have been invading mexico for many years. on the other hand john the baptist used to eat locusts didnt he? kind of sounds like a great oppurtunity. when the grasshopper and cricket population in certain parts here consume agricultural areas we eat them and their very yummy. :P with chile and limon
Life is the element of disoriented illusions. A character of self- being with a mind of self awareness. Grievance combined with happiness in a fortitude of harmony and socio communicative disagreements of proffered existence. SINECK,

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 07:38:18 AM »
Funny how this topic about locusts, grasshoppers, etc., is here.  Just the last couple of days I've been thinking about the Dust Bowl of the 1930's.  After the crops failed, grasshoppers swarmed the area and ate whatever was left.  Then they were overrun with thousands of jackrabbits.

While thinking on these lines, I remembered that there is a series of disasters that happen in order with famine.  Basically, diseases and deaths follows famine.  But it seems like locusts or grasshoppers come into the picture too.

BTW, I'm wanting to get a dog and wonder is there any breed of dog more sensitive to earth changes than another breed?  I do watch my pets to see if something weird is going on.

chaunska

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012, 09:31:29 AM »
Hi again Steedy,
We have been conversing much!   Huskies.   I had a great Husky (well mostly Husky...had some wolf in him too).   Anyway, he was very sensitive to everything....not a normal dog for sure.   He was also protective of me and my children, but also timid around us and others who were our friends....he could tell if they were friends.   The timidness was gone however if he had to protect us from anything threatening, even though he was scared too.   Siku was his name...He was killed by a car last winter.   I miss him dearly.   

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2012, 04:50:53 PM »
Siku sounds like he was a cool dog.  I am very connected with my oldest cat, but he doesn't warn me of any approaching natural things.  He just lets me know if he got scared when I was at work or if there is a spider in the house!

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 04:52:02 AM »
Both my cats were very restless and fussed at me the whole night that the big Japan earthquake happened. At the time I was just annoyed because they kept waking me up. But when I found out about the quake the next morning I realized they had been upset by it. Haven't noticed this about any other quakes but that one effected the entire earth. 
Now I know that if they have been fed and are still fussy I start checking the news!
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER