Author Topic: Unusual Animal Behaviour (due to earth changes?)  (Read 9287 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Unusual Animal Behaviour (due to earth changes?)
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2012, 05:56:31 PM »
Both my cats were very restless and fussed at me the whole night that the big Japan earthquake happened. At the time I was just annoyed because they kept waking me up. But when I found out about the quake the next morning I realized they had been upset by it. Haven't noticed this about any other quakes but that one effected the entire earth. 
Now I know that if they have been fed and are still fussy I start checking the news!
Sunny

Thanks for the reminder.
My seven cats have mainly been acting crazy - each in their own little way.
- Yowbarb   

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2012, 08:48:21 AM »
My seven cats (Baby Girl, Fat Boy, Tiger, Yoda, Gremlin, spot and Oreo) are still
acting crazy.
Maybe it's because of stuff being moved around, trying to get more cleaning an
sorting and reoganizing done.
All the big heavy duty plastic cat carriers were out in the front patio area for a few
days. I asked my son to hose them off and dry them. (I worked on them too.)
We left them in the sun for quite awhile.
Have been moving around boxes. Every once in awhile I see one of the cats in
the cat carrier or in one of the boxes. That's their way of saying, "Hey, don't leave
me behind, "
but all things considered they are unusually skittish.
I tell them no we are not moving and we will not leave you.
 ;) One cat Baby Girl sits out in the cold and my son has to pick her big self up and bring her in then. She runs for her spot near the space heater, so obviously she was cold but wouldn't come in on her own. Kind of nutty.
It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if some change was coming and they could feel it...
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 08:52:38 AM by Yowbarb »

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • n/a
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2012, 12:38:10 PM »
It may be the unusual activity - mine have to "investigate" when I'm cleaning and moving things around. However...it is always a good idea to watch them - they sure seem to know things that we do not!
Mine are pretty normal (for them) for now, but I'm on the other side of the continent from you.
Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2012, 01:31:29 PM »
One of my cats just loves it when I change the sheets.  He wants to get under the sheets and "hunts" for my fingers.  You can hear him purr in the next room! He loves that.  My other cat could care less.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2012, 02:20:32 PM »
It may be the unusual activity - mine have to "investigate" when I'm cleaning and moving things around. However...it is always a good idea to watch them - they sure seem to know things that we do not!
Mine are pretty normal (for them) for now, but I'm on the other side of the continent from you.
Sunny

I know what U mean. It's a bit of a tossup which coastline will have a problem first...
Best of Luck to all,
YB

inselemel

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2012, 09:08:41 AM »
Not a good sign - 300 Dolphins in Wellfleet Harbour Cape Cod - teams are evaluating the situation. 300 is an awful lot of dolphins. I know it is supposed to be a sign of Ascension and all that but not nice to watch or think about. Hope they get away safely.

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2012, 10:17:06 AM »
Not a good sign - 300 Dolphins in Wellfleet Harbour Cape Cod - teams are evaluating the situation. 300 is an awful lot of dolphins. I know it is supposed to be a sign of Ascension and all that but not nice to watch or think about. Hope they get away safely.

Link please?

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2012, 10:50:03 AM »

Link please?

Found it. Thanks Mel.

ttp://www.boston.com/Boston/metrodesk/2012/01/six-dolphins-risk-stranding-wellfleet/hzAvNzSAIvezph5cDHKZbK/index.html

inselemel

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2012, 11:16:01 AM »
Sorry i wasn't online at the time, seemingly as of 38 minutes ago 5 dolphins stranded at the Gut in Wellflett Cape Cod. With teams i think IFAW transporting these animals to rescue trailers for evaluation. The previous update was that the majority of the pod were heading out to sea but 60-70 still of concern and teams were going to use pingers to try and get them to follow their friends out before low tide at 2pm est. I got the info from the IFAW FB page.

inselemel

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2012, 11:27:43 AM »
"All but a dozen dolphins have left Wellfleet Harbour. IFAW teams are removing remaining animals now." IFAW

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2012, 07:12:53 AM »
One of my cats just loves it when I change the sheets.  He wants to get under the sheets and "hunts" for my fingers.  You can hear him purr in the next room! He loves that.  My other cat could care less.

That is really sweet... It seems each cat has their own odd and endearing little things they do... :)

Scales

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2012, 04:53:35 PM »
Really good video in Brazil of a Dolphin encounter..

30 Dolphins stranding and saved

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CCX8AmgSUg&feature=related

family times41607

• none
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2012, 08:48:05 PM »
  What's up guys? 
  I have a 2 yr old rot lab mixed, the mix was a accident, lol.  But he was chosen for his parents.  Both highly skilled, one was search and rescue for the 10th mountain division, the other was a great protector of his family.  Does not like anybody but his family.So cooper came to pass.  Cooper and I have been training since birth.  He goes to work with me when I'm building houses.  And when I'm on shift at the station, he guards the house. I thought he did not like black people, hince the cable guy, which was strange because one of my group members is black. It didnt have anything to do with his color, he just does not like people.  He lays on hand signal command.  He will eat people that are not surposed to be here.  Hince the blood on the sidewalk, from our front door to the street.  The police said that the guy had bite marks from neck to thigh.  We have been to search and rescue classes and given awards on t.v for his finding of a 2.5 year old girl in currituck n.c. while the search and rescue party was eating steaks.  It was funny, me and my sgt. at the station showed up in flipflops, and shorts, 20 min into our grid search we found her, bug bitten but safe. 
  Bottom line is, I trust his feelings.  When the guy came up on my jobsite and was scared, the guy said will he bite, while I was holding his collar I said, probably.  Cooper is a good companion, and friend.  Trust your animals judgement.  Cooper knows what his job is.  He does it well.  But when he lets me know that something is wrong, I listen, wish our leaders would do the same.  Good luck to all

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 08:19:34 AM »
I believe animals can see into your spirit, so they know if you are a good or bad person.  To me, that explains why animals will walk up to some strangers, but not others.

Scales

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2012, 04:05:40 PM »
  What's up guys? 
  I have a 2 yr old rot lab mixed, the mix was a accident, lol.  But he was chosen for his parents.  Both highly skilled, one was search and rescue for the 10th mountain division, the other was a great protector of his family.  Does not like anybody but his family.So cooper came to pass.  Cooper and I have been training since birth.  He goes to work with me when I'm building houses.  And when I'm on shift at the station, he guards the house. I thought he did not like black people, hince the cable guy, which was strange because one of my group members is black. It didnt have anything to do with his color, he just does not like people.  He lays on hand signal command.  He will eat people that are not surposed to be here.  Hince the blood on the sidewalk, from our front door to the street.  The police said that the guy had bite marks from neck to thigh.  We have been to search and rescue classes and given awards on t.v for his finding of a 2.5 year old girl in currituck n.c. while the search and rescue party was eating steaks.  It was funny, me and my sgt. at the station showed up in flipflops, and shorts, 20 min into our grid search we found her, bug bitten but safe. 
  Bottom line is, I trust his feelings.  When the guy came up on my jobsite and was scared, the guy said will he bite, while I was holding his collar I said, probably.  Cooper is a good companion, and friend.  Trust your animals judgement.  Cooper knows what his job is.  He does it well.  But when he lets me know that something is wrong, I listen, wish our leaders would do the same.  Good luck to all

Did this happen in the last few days ?  Since the 20th ?