Author Topic: Southeastern US Meeting Place  (Read 2101 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Southeastern US Meeting Place
« on: November 17, 2009, 08:57:22 AM »
This is a place for you Southeastern US Members, your Meeting Place.
Please post to one another your ideas on safe zones,
future bugouts,
survival communities forming up,
meetings,
and any other information and thoughts you want to share.
All The Best,
All Ya All,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 09:05:02 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Southeastern US Meeting Place
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 09:28:29 AM »
These are the states considered "The Southeast," on this website.

http://www.americanbannerexchange.com/us-southeast.gif

photoguy

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 05:21:04 AM »
I am very surprised at what I find here, no one in the southeast with a plan? I was hoping to meet others on this site that have a plan.... more than just stocking up on food and candles.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 06:00:44 AM »
I am very surprised at what I find here, no one in the southeast with a plan? I was hoping to meet others on this site that have a plan.... more than just stocking up on food and candles.

Hi Photoguy. I see BajaSusan gave you a welcome to the Town Hall. The idea here is to share information and do as best we can. It's true not everyone necessarily has their plan yet  - OR -they may not be posting their plan.
Best of Luck in finding people in your area. .
- Yowbarb

Ekratz

• Members
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 10:01:25 AM »
In response to photoguy:
I have a plan... I have bought 20 acres in the Ozark Mts. in AR.  It is pretty isolated.  The nearet good sized town is an hour drive.  During the months from July till now, I have had an inderground bunker built.  It was expensive as they had to do a lot of blasting.  The rock here is almost indestructible.  I have about 1 and a half years of food supplies, and am still adding.  I plant to spend 3 month there this summer and plant a garden, do some canning.  I welcome anyone that is seeking a place to be, as long as they are willing to work as a community.  At present, I live in a 5th wheel while there.  I actually live in Palm Bay, FL.

Georgia_Peach

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 04:35:38 PM »
I'm looking for someone who lives in Georgia or close by for a survival community.  I have some provisions and I am in training (combat) and trying to do everything I can to prepare my family.  So far I have a walk out plan to a safer area in North Georgia but I'm open to suggestions.  I've been trying to reach out but this site is the only place that I can openly discuss the coming disaster without ridicule.

Thanks  ;D

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 04:58:13 PM »
Welecome Georgia Peach

noproblemo2

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2011, 05:06:44 PM »
I'm looking for someone who lives in Georgia or close by for a survival community.  I have some provisions and I am in training (combat) and trying to do everything I can to prepare my family.  So far I have a walk out plan to a safer area in North Georgia but I'm open to suggestions.  I've been trying to reach out but this site is the only place that I can openly discuss the coming disaster without ridicule.

Thanks  ;D
Welcome to Town Hall Georgia_Peach

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 07:59:32 AM »
To Members of every region:
IN ADDITION TO posting in your regional Meeting Topic,
Here is another place to find survival groups. -  Yowbarb

Guests and Members > Member Notices

Looking for groups to join
Started by Diannah

LINK  http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=2320.0

Pangn

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2011, 08:22:15 PM »
I live in Southwest Virginia. Very familiar with secondary trails and roads between the states of VA/KY/WV and secondary roads in TN. So glad me & my entire family chose this region to settle in. Good sea level elevation, low population, fertile lands, and access to many different states. I am a bit worried about the possibility of land sinking in due to the coal mines. Anyone familiar with this probability?

missrockz

• Zen thai Healing body arts
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 03:53:27 AM »
Greetings from Atlanta Georgia, I am also looking to connect with people who are close by and work with establishing a plan, looking for safe havens and developing a plan with a group of people!~ Any way I feel like I am late to the game!` So say hi!~ look forward to hearing from you!~

chaunska

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 11:14:50 AM »
Welcome Missrockz,
Glad to have you here on the forum with us. :)

ljroxark

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2012, 01:00:07 PM »
Hi,

I've been a member of the townhall for a few months , have been reading all kinds of things here. Thank you for having this forum...my friends

I am looking for people in Arkansas... am a transplant from Arizona and stuck here alone. Money is not available "for some reason"..lol..but I am an architect and athlete- with cooking and first aid skills... and spiritually focused on the Christ energies of Love and Service to God and others-- I do not want to be around any violence- and i am a  single 50-ish woman, so need some friends. Not looking for romance- just friends who can hold together without fear-mongering.

I know there are alot of folks getting set in the Ozarks- there is alot of VIOLENCE in the existing culture of this region.  I am in the central region now- but have the ability to literally bike out to anywhere north of the Nuclear Power Plants in Russleville..

Am NOT NEW to survival skills or the spiritual meaning of what is coming--many years developing and being devoted to God and the Christ energies.. but NOT religious/ritualistic/negative... see this as a positive end- but catastrophic beginning and middle..

Open and wanting to discuss places to meet , etc...please respond, friends....

ljroxark..

Willsorr75

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2012, 01:54:13 PM »
Ljroxark, welcome to the TH.... I wish you lived here in Tennessee, i would loved to meet up with you. what ever group you do join will be lucky to have you.. You sound like you have a great outlook on what's to come and how to handle it. I wish more had you outlook. If so, then this world wouldn't be coming to and end. I wish you luck...
Stay informed, information is our first line of defense!
-Will

Willsorr75

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2012, 01:55:47 PM »
Greetings from Atlanta Georgia, I am also looking to connect with people who are close by and work with establishing a plan, looking for safe havens and developing a plan with a group of people!~ Any way I feel like I am late to the game!` So say hi!~ look forward to hearing from you!~

Welcome missrockz, you've come to the right place to find individuals with a similar need.  Good luck on your quest...
Stay informed, information is our first line of defense!
-Will