Author Topic: The Moon  (Read 27899 times)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: The Moon
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 12:43:39 PM »
The moon should be rising about 9pm and setting about 9:30am. From northern Ohio, it should never rise above 54.1 degrees above the horizon. When I looked, it was at least 75 degrees above.  It was in the area of azimuth it should have been, but the altitude was way off.    ed

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 02:50:31 PM »
If I'm reading this chart correct the Moon should have set sometime between 9 and 910 today?

09:00        1.6       277.3       0.87
09:10       -0.8       278.7       0.87

That's the way I read it, Yes.

implo23

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 05:12:53 PM »
So the Moon is in a different position - have the position of eclipses changed? Because they're pretty big events, easy to plot, hard to miss.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2011, 05:10:55 PM »
Moon anomalies reported in the zetatalk newsletter for September 11, 2011 (released early) at http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue258.htm :

[start extract]
Swift Moon

The Earth wobble caused by the near presence of Planet X has been noted by the general public in many ways. The weather has suddenly changed, and changed direction, satellite maps showing this change in direction of the prevailing winds, as noted on July 31, 2011 in Issue 252 of this newsletter when the satellite views showed the wind from the northwest, then suddenly switching to be from the southwest. The weatherman and NOAA are silent about this switching about. The figure 8 of the Earth wobble also puts the Sun in the wrong position, most notably at sunrise and sunset. NASA is silent about this most obvious piece of evidence that Planet X is in the vicinity.
The violent pushing back and forth, the Earth wobble, also produced high tides which have no official explanation.
But the wobble effect most noticed and hardest for the establishment to explain is the sudden movement of the Moon, which has recently come of note as the wobble has recently become more violent. The GodLikeProduction message board, normally awash with paid disinformation agents who ridicule any mention of the Earth changes or the ZetaTalk website, recently hosted a discussion which could not be silenced. The Moon was moving swiftly across the skies.
[from readers:]
    Why and how the hell is the moon moving so fast? A couple of minutes ago it was up in the sky and now it disappeared in the horizon. It was incredibly fast! I saw it in the sky at night and a couple of minutes later, less than 10 minutes, it was already disappearing in the horizon. It was moving extremely fast. I've never seen something like this happening. [and from another] I have also noticed that it moves really fast lately. Noticed this probably a couple / few months ago. [and from another] Even the dark spots on the moon rotate. I was leaning on a wall the other night, not moving. Seen the moon peeking out behind a pole, within minutes, I watched it move into clear sight and 1/8th way across the sky. [and from another] Was out about 9 pm and the moon was moving fast. About an hour earlier I was picking apples and the moon was high, yet not anywhere near the zenith, and then I approached a minute later to get a better view it had become hidden behind the trees in just a moment of time. The Sun has been moving strangely as well, taking a low orbit and traveling closer to the horizon line as well as setting further North than normal. [and from another] I've noticed that the Sun is moving differently too, but I wasn't sure about it. [and from another] A few weeks ago I was at a friends house sitting in the backyard with him. I remember seeing the moon between two big trees and slightly under a telephone pole wire that was in his backyard. The moon was a few feet below this telephone pole cable/wire. Not even 5 minutes had passed by and the moon was above the telephone cable/wire from my viewpoint, and kept rising higher and higher at a very fast rate. I have never ever seen the moon move this fast in my life.

This was a sign mentioned in the Kolbrin, the Egyptian text recording previous passages of Planet X, aka Nibiru. Noah took this as his sign to prepare his arc.
[end extract]

Lori

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2011, 04:43:21 AM »
We have big bright Full moon already, Full is not supposed to be till the 12th.  It was beautiful last night.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2011, 02:19:39 PM »
The sun is approximately 25 to 30 degrees higher in the sky than it should be. The azimuth is not correct, but at least in the ballpark. I shall look at the moon when possible. It hasn't risen yet.  ed

throwback1952

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2011, 05:46:41 PM »
Watching the Moon rise today and it looks full? Really full couldn't be fuller?

Not supposed to be full until 09/12/2011 09:27 Monday.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

Lori

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2011, 06:29:07 PM »
I'm going to watch and see how long it will take for the full stage to go away.   Last month the moon stayed full for over week.

throwback1952

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2011, 05:30:39 PM »
pictures of moon rise tonight
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 05:45:30 PM by Lori »
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2011, 06:29:46 PM »
Great picture of the moon Throwback. I just took some tonite too at about 7:45pm cst but my pics come out too bright no matter what I try in camera settings. >:(   You are hereby designated Moon Picture Taker ! Grab another shot in the nearby future for comparison to this one if you can.

The color of the moon is really neat when it is a deep orange or red. Thanks for posting your pic.
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Lori

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2011, 06:37:40 PM »
It still looks full, though it is starting to shave off a bit on the upper right corner.

errrv

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2011, 07:16:30 PM »
I just compared that picture of the moon taken tonight with an old Ansel Adams pic. The orientation are the same on both. So what are the zeta & other posts here talking about when they say the orientation has changed?
Erv

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 06:04:24 AM »
I just compared that picture of the moon taken tonight with an old Ansel Adams pic. The orientation are the same on both. So what are the zeta & other posts here talking about when they say the orientation has changed?
Erv

The moon was beautiful last night and the night before.  Not that I'm an expert (for sure!) or anything, but it sure looks the same to me as it has for many, many years.  So I'm a bit confused as well, with these statements that it has changed.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2011, 06:14:57 AM »
It still looks full, though it is starting to shave off a bit on the upper right corner.

This AM the moon was fairly high in the western sky and looked completely full...
this was just after sunrise, CW central west FL.

Lori

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2011, 08:50:38 AM »
The moon has been full now since last Thursday.   :o