Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Medical Marijuana - Charlie Little's Topic  (Read 12646 times)

Charlie

Medical Marijuana - Charlie Little's Topic
« on: November 05, 2011, 07:49:16 AM »
I have joined the Arkansas Medical Marijuana Act Initiative.  You can read about my involvement here...

http://www.swtimes.com/news/article_dea42ea8-062b-11e1-8382-001cc4c002e0.html?mode=story

And everyone should watch this YouTube video on "Run From The Cure".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI&feature=player_embedded

I just recently learned of the initiative or I would have been active in it much sooner.  Over the last several days I have been absorbing alot of information relating to our federal governmental system and how it relates to big pharmaceutical industry as being in cahootz to keep natural cancer cures from our access for all these years and my eyes are finally open to one of the the single most largest deceptions in our history by TPTB.

Regardles of what you might think about cannabis you should at least do some research.  I know this is a sensitive issue for some but aren't they all where we are concerned? I hope you watch Run From The Cure if you haven't already, especially if you can relate to sensless cancer suffering and death. 

Charlie

Re: Medical Marijuana - Charlie Little's Topic
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 12:57:23 PM »
Wow 29 views and no replies.  Kinda feels like I'm on facebook lol.  If you think chemtrails are bad wait till you hear this.  Pharmaceutical companies who pay our government to regulate the drugs we are forced to buy have known of this cancer cure for a very long time.  Why do you think it remains as a Schedule 1 controlled substance while alcohol and tobacco are readily available?  Wake up awake folks.

If there's one seed you should have in your stockpile it's Cannabis to take you into the aftertimes with ample fuel, fiber, food and medicine. 

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 01:29:34 PM »
Im on your side, just limited with vocab on the issue. Medically speaking this has far better positive effects than any pill you can take. 

rodfergie

• Trusted Member
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 04:02:24 PM »
My only replies are these: 
1 It has been ruled by the ATF that medical users cannot own or buy guns.  http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/greatfallstribune/access/2472195271.html?FMT=ABS&date=Sep+29%2C+2011

2 Even though the people have given their opinion on this issue, our overlords have spoken.  What you think you have freedoms in this country still???
That's my opinion, but I'm probably wrong. :P

Charlie

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 06:21:10 AM »
My only replies are these: 
1 It has been ruled by the ATF that medical users cannot own or buy guns.  http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/greatfallstribune/access/2472195271.html?FMT=ABS&date=Sep+29%2C+2011

2 Even though the people have given their opinion on this issue, our overlords have spoken.  What you think you have freedoms in this country still???

Regardless, I will continue to voice my opinion as long as I'm able and show people the truth.  If this goes against forum policy I suppose ya's will just have to kick me out lol.

Interesting the fed gov stance on medical marijuana having no medical benefit when it was discovered they awarded themselves a patent in 2003 for the very thing.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6630507.PN.&OS=PN%2F6630507&RS=PN%2F6630507

There are many resources if one takes the time to look concerning cannabinoids healing properties, one of which should be of particular interest to those who are concerned about radiation poisoning. Here's a good website with alot of rescouce links.

http://www.phoenixtears.ca

I don't condone illegal activity of any sort. If I did I would have just ordered myself some cannabis seeds from online overseas vendors like http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ and not told a soul.  Instead I'm following the system's legal due process to try and change the laws in my state. 

I don't own any guns that are registered in my name and besides that I prefer primitive weapons and am able to make my own.  No need for bullets means I won't be running out of them.  ;D

Not only does hemp oil cure cancer, it will cure or help for nearly any disease we might face.  My only purpose is to awake people to the truth and perhaps they will do their own research.

I understand the reasons why people might not wish to openly discuss this.  Mostly they are afraid but some just do not know enough facts to form a sound opinion.  Sadly, it's not until one is faced with an illness that affects them personally that they get brave enough to seek out and be vocal about the solution.  I'm not waiting around for that.

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 06:46:22 AM »
I view medical marijuana the same as any homeopathic medicines. The war between the two from tptb isn't any different. Its all about big pharm and the money. To believe they are watchful parents making sure that no one hurts themselves by smoking pot is absurd considering alcohol. Again just follow the money on that. 

The reality is, you will be able to do anything you want soon enough. Someone has to be there to enforce the law, wtshtf pot and its potential criminal violations will be the least of concerns. Your plight has substance and depth, but making sure I have a bag of weed in my supplies isnt priority one. I can live with pain, not so much without potable water, food, warmth and protection.

Rusel

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 09:40:14 PM »
I believe that medical marijuana is probably natures most powerful healer, which is why it had to be demonized.  Here is a link to a video that I found quite interesting, it's from our Canadian friends, where they are now permitted to have 5 plants per household.  The video is a full length movie, and well worth the time it takes to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2011, 03:09:47 AM »
Wow 29 views and no replies.  Kinda feels like I'm on facebook lol.  If you think chemtrails are bad wait till you hear this.  Pharmaceutical companies who pay our government to regulate the drugs we are forced to buy have known of this cancer cure for a very long time.  Why do you think it remains as a Schedule 1 controlled substance while alcohol and tobacco are readily available?  Wake up awake folks.

If there's one seed you should have in your stockpile it's Cannabis to take you into the aftertimes with ample fuel, fiber, food and medicine.

Hi Charlie, worthwhile Topic.
We do have a discussion started about hemp...

Survivalist / Re: Plants for non - food survival uses
« started by Yowbarb on July 27, 2010, 12:58:24 PM »
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=782.0

Yowbarb
RE Hemp: Re: Plants for non - food survival uses
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 12:58:24 PM

Meanwhile it's OK to have your Topic here, too.
Barbara lou Townsend
Topic Administrator

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2011, 03:11:25 AM »
Charlie thanks for posting the videos. Keep on keepin' on,
Barb T.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2011, 06:24:11 AM »
It's virtually impossible to outlaw a plant that grows wild on the side of the road in Ks. You can however make growers purchase a "grow-stamp" on it. Which was done back in the early 1900's. This plant threatens the PTB's and that is why it's illegal to grow.

http://www.hempcar.org/
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Charlie

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011, 06:41:28 AM »
A good compilation of video's on this site...

http://phoenixtears.ca/video-library/

Also google web or video search "Cannabis Cures" or "Cannabinoid Cancer"

What our government has not been able to stop, despite their best efforts is continuing medical research in foreign countries who are finding out some amazing things.  The people here are finally waking up to this and coming out in hoards in support of medicinal cannabis all over the country.  Their continued efforts to suppress the truth is looking very bad on them given all the proof.   

Charlie

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 11:59:04 AM »
I believe that medical marijuana is probably natures most powerful healer, which is why it had to be demonized.  Here is a link to a video that I found quite interesting, it's from our Canadian friends, where they are now permitted to have 5 plants per household.  The video is a full length movie, and well worth the time it takes to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0psJhQHk_GI

It is a good pain killer and it has it's uses in that area of Medicine....but do not be deceived, it has very little healing power.     It is a medicine, however.   Nutritionally, the seeds are good food value and good for the gut when cooked, but that is the extent of it's healing abilities.   Seeds do not contain the pain killing drug.  In the old days, we hardly ever used it and if we did, we did so sparingly on people who had pain from an injury...it was chewed, not smoked.   The reason that we didn't use it much is that it is one the plants that has addictive powers.   Wisdom of Medicine Men could see this.        Medicine Men realized their people couldn't fight those addictions well.    Anything, which is addictive will take away your human power...being the power of choice.  Of course, doctors these days do not regard addictive properties in the same way we did.    There are thousands of other plants that actually do heal the body that are much better choices in the area of herbal medicine; they are highly regarded.    The fact that pot is regarded these days as anything more than a painkiller, indicates it's addictive properties.    I am fine with a person's personal choice to use whatever drug they want too....as long as it doesn't affect me...I also believe that if you get yourself into a ditch, then you also get yourself out.     Politically, as a libertarian, I believe that this illegal drug thing has more to do with the government and control than anything....but, as a Medicine Woman, I am NOT going to tell people that pot, or any other mind altering drug, is a good thing to use without supervision and for any length of time....that would be lying. 

With all due respect, I believe you are wrong.  There are solid medical research facts which prove canabinoids kill cancer cells while supporting healthy cells.  Pretty powerful if you ask me.  You will see much more of this surface as to the facts. So much to learn still yet.

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 12:20:09 PM »
Cant argue that. Its medical benefits are extraordinary. However from a spiritual side it is addictive, and can leave one without energy. When used correctly it serves it purpose. Like any other medicine it has its pros and cons.

Charlie

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 03:52:26 PM »
Please nobody take anything I may write as a personal attack.  I'm just very angry finding out some of these facts the last few weeks and knowing something could have perhaps been done when my brother died of a brain tumor in 1990.  Supposedly, according to many sources, it has been known by TPTB to have anti-tumor properties in concentrated form for many years prior to that. 

Honestly, I have questioned the validity of the Rick Simpson claims and others on YouTube saying concentrated cannabis oil cured their cancer or whatever ailment but found there are substantial clinical studies that now verify its use for such with success.  I rightly question everything and look at all sides.  The evidence is unquestionable.

Many things are addictive.  I think what we do with them boils down to education and personal choices.  Currently I'm addicted to nicotine by way of fine cut tobacco snuff in a plastic can.  It sucks but I am.   I'm also addicted to Subway Steak & Cheese sandwiches, my wife and this website among others lol.   There are many things in my medicine cabinet which are known to be addictive yet the bottles have long expired and I probably need to have them disposed of.  Just because something is addictive and I have access to it does not mean I'm going to get addicted eh! 

I think cannabis could be addictive as anything.  Earlier in my life I used it not for medicinal purposes for about 15 years. Honestly can say I was not addicted but I sure did like it alot.  When I quit there was no physical withdrawal such as with alcohol or some prescribed drugs I have had hell with in past years. 

Spiritually speaking, I personally don't link cannabis use with being anything near unspiritual, nor do I believe it leads one to be unspiritual.  The last 15 years after I quit cannabis and spent in churches, I met more mean, nasty and unspiritual people than ever before in my entire life.  I think they could have benefited alot by having some cannabis and at least smiled for once in their life lol.   

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 04:08:02 PM »
Damn subway pushers get you every time.

Im sorry to hear of your brother, I can understand the outrage. Everyone should have the option of trying anything in a situation like that. Its a messed up world we live in where money is greater than life. So sorry.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!