Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Medical Marijuana - Charlie Little's Topic  (Read 12660 times)

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
Re: Medical Marijuana - Charlie Little's Topic
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2011, 04:59:05 AM »
I would like to know what chemical properties in cannabis that make the addiction happen. As in alcohol with people that are allergic to it. The addiction comes when the alcohol breaks down to sugar. Some peoples systems turn that sugar into a form of formaldehyde & go crazy.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Charlie

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2011, 05:52:58 AM »
I would like to know what chemical properties in cannabis that make the addiction happen. As in alcohol with people that are allergic to it. The addiction comes when the alcohol breaks down to sugar. Some peoples systems turn that sugar into a form of formaldehyde & go crazy.

Far as I know the only substantial claim to cannabis addiction is that of pshycological "want" and not a physical dependence as is associated with alcohol or other substances which create withdrawal symptoms when suddenly taken away.  The best explanation I've heard relating to this is that cannabis "may" create a limited physical dependence in 9% of heavy users but since THC and other chemicals remain in the body and dissipate over an extended period of time it poses no physical threat to those who may suddenly stop using it.

According to old info which is news to me, TPTB have known about cannabis' anti-tumor properties since 1974...

http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/articles/22-us-government-repressed-marijuana-tumor-research/

This makes me think..."why, what purpose and justification can there be for declaring a war on drugs, war on terror, war on anything in the name of "protecting" America when our own government is guilty of suppressing research and a natural cure for many conditions, resulting in the deaths of countless Americans right here on our own soil"?

This is not "The Land of the Free and Home of the Brave".  It's more like the land of the suppressed and home of the cowardly with just a few brave people who aren't afraid to stand for what they believe in.  At least that's what I see in my community.  I guess everybody is totally brainwashed and controlled by the evil frequencies being sent out.  Forget the possibility of a zombie invasion, we're already living in it. 

chaunska

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2011, 04:06:35 PM »
There are many plant cures for cancer...bloodroot and eggplant are two of them off the top of my head. :)    In this discussion, I am speaking of old Medicine i.e.  traditional Medicine as I am not familiar with these new marijuana studies....So really, I am just coming from a different angle.    As I said earlier, I believe most of the drug stuff in this country is for control.   Example: chemo to kill the patient...or at least prolong the life of a patient just enough so tptb so they can continue to milk money from them....You are right about that and I agree that the pharmaceutical companies are a huge scam.   

The ptb are also not studying any natural cures for cancer, or any other natural cures for that matter.      There are about a dozen or so plants that we old ones know to cure cancer....we don't use marijuana as one of them, never have.   Doesn't mean that it can't, just means we've never seen it cure cancers....but we've seen other plants that do.   

A perfect example of government/big pharma control is with hypothyroidism.   Easy treatment...desicated pig thyroid .25 grain up to 5 grain doses.    This is a cure known for over 100 yrs. and was in the US pharmacopia.   Desicated porcine thyroid (Armour, is one of them) was used to treat hypothyroidism until the late 60's at which time, the AMA developed a test.    They rigged the test so that the range of "normal" was well into the parameters of low thyroid function.  Why? because there are about 100 different symptoms caused by hypothyroidism that the doctors can treat (but not cure) with other drugs.   So instead of taking your one pig thyroid medication once a day, they can prescribe  15 to 50 drugs to treat those symptoms.   And since you get worse over the years, they can keep on adding on the meds.     I had congestive heart failure, among about 30 other symptoms.   My thyroid test kept coming back "normal".   I decided to try desicated pig thyroid and dose myself according to the old way they did it before the tests came out.    3.5 grains is my dose and within 2 1/2 weeks, all symptoms disappeared and my heart shrunk back to normal size, (no more congestive heart failure)  In fact my cardiologist couldn't believe it and said it was a miracle.   I have had miracles, but this was just proper treatment.    So, this is why I do not have a problem with people figuring out what works for themselves, but with it comes that personal responsibility tag.  ;)

As for the addiction.   I don't know what causes addiction in individuals.   I do know a lot of people who can't stop using pot and are physically addicted, despite their best efforts.   Same thing with alcohol, Xanax, lortab, percocet, meth, codine, sleeping aids, cigarettes, etc...(by the way, tobacco by itself is not addicting if used properly for prayer...... it is all the other stuff they put in cigarets and the paper that is addicting).   These same people need more and more of the substance to achieve the same physical effect or satisfaction and can not seem to let go of it.   I also work with people who are emotionally and mentally addicted to things which are not physically addictive, such as food, exercise, eating, and not eating (anorexia and bulimia)

Please do not misunderstand me....I have no problem with people deciding to use whatever they want for what ever they want to cure their ailments....again, personal responsibility is what I believe in.    But as a Traditional Medicine woman, I cannot tell someone to use something that is contrary to what I have been taught.     Also, as far as the Spiritual side of Plant Medicine, I have never been told by a marijuana plant spirit that its properties were for anything more than limited pain control....yes that sounds hokie....but Medicine men and women listen to the plants....that's how we know what to use for treatments.   If I were to say anything different, I would be lying, and lying for such a thing is forbidden to Medicine people.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 03:53:57 PM by chaunska »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2011, 11:46:59 PM »
Chaunska thanks for all the wonderful info and insights you are sharing.
I hadn't heard of those herbs for cancer. That's great.  :)
RE Thyroid I do know for a fact that there are types of thyroid conditions that the standard tests do not catch. I know of one gal - part N.A. who went to a holistically - oriented M.D. who had developed a different type of test for hypothyroidism and sure enough she did have a thyroid problem. Even though she had shown up as "normal" by the standard medical tests. Anyway she received some sort of treatment from the MD and her excess "pudgy" weight dropped off and she had twice as much energy...
More later,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 02:28:54 AM by Yowbarb »

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2011, 05:15:34 AM »
I would like to chime in on the hypothyroid issues as well. You have to fight with the medical profession to get them to subscribe Armour thyroid, they are persuaded by the pharma reps that synthetic meds are the way to go. So many people come into my health food store with all the symptoms of hypothyroidism and are on meds like synthroid (which is synthetic). These synthetic drugs bring the TSH numbers in line but do very little to alleviate the symptoms and progression of hypothyroidism.

What a shame that the medical profession has been sold out for money and profit. There are so many herbal healing plants that help people, and the government is being persuaded to limit our access to them. There is a big movement now (backed I am sure by Big Pharma) to make a large portion of herbal supplements illegal in the US, they have been successful in the UK and Canada, so this is being pushed here.

Herbs that go back centuries are now being turned into illegal drugs.
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Charlie

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2011, 03:06:07 PM »
I don't know if anybody actually took the time to watch the "Run From The Cure" video so here's a condensed version.  Rick Simpson from Nova Scotia, Canada found relief from his head injury by smoking a bit of cannabis but his doctor advised against it.  So Rick asked him if he were to remove the essential oils from the plant and ingest it, would that be a better way and his doctor affirmed it would, so he did devise a way to extract and concentrate the cannabinoids.

Later on he successfully treated some skin cancers with the oil and further on to giving the oil to terminally ill cancer patients among other diseases and they became well.  So he and some of the cured people tried to bring this info to their government attention and they were shut down and Rick was tried as a criminal though he never sold a bit of the oil.

He explains how when taken properly over a period of time, the oil will cure one without one ever getting "high".  This is not about getting high to me.  Had it been I would have just been sneaky and done it and never said a word to anyone.

The cannabinoids simply perform what our bodies would do naturally if we weren't already compromised and in a weakened state. By attaching to receptors in our bodies they allow our cells to perform the task of "self destruction" in the case of cancer cells or simple pain block for other ailments while protecting healthy cells.

That's the easiest way I can explain it from the material I've read.  There is alot more to learn.  Some plant breeders are now even developing types higher in certain other cannabinoids than THC so they perform tasks without the associated high common to street cannabis.

I have found a "collective" as they call it out in California where caregivers and patients all voluntarily work and provide all the 250 or so members with free medication and nobody makes any money.  This to me is in the spirit of true compassion, giving, which may be as important a part of Rick Simpson's Cancer Cure Hemp Oil as the quality of plant material he says is critical in the making of the oil.  I'm not seeing alot of miraculous cancer cures being publicised by people from ingesting legal dispensary "oil" as one would think there ought to be so I'm leaning toward the notion that the "healing spirits" are not so much involved where there is greed. 

If I'm ever legally able I will make the oil and give it away, same as Rick Simpson.  I only want to help people and long for the day I see a critically ill person healed, be it concentrated cannabis oil extract or potato peels!  If it works we ought to have the right and freedom to grow it and use it to heal ourselves freely.

jrobert69

• Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2011, 03:42:54 PM »
Charlie- watch the Thrive movie.

chaunska

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2011, 04:03:36 PM »
Linda, to comment on what you said.  You are absolutely right about the synthetic t4, t3 stuff.   Armour is what I use...I have to obtain it from over seas because my doctor will only treat me with 1 grain per day.    It is very expensive this way, but I do what I have to do.   If anyone is interested here is the link to obtain Armour Thyroid.     http://antiagingcentral.com/store/catalog/index.php?cPath=50

They also have other brands of natural thyroid.   Make sure you really know what you are doing before taking any thyroid meds....

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2011, 06:51:14 AM »
Thanks for the link chaunska, it's hard to know who to trust when ordering products of this nature.

I agree, you do need to know what you are dealing with, in my case I can only tolerate         1 &1/2 grains or 90mg, if I go above that amount, my hair gets brittle and fuzzy and I start feeling like I have nervous energy.  I have a Dr. who does nutritional response testing, and he also tested me for the proper dosage.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 06:54:27 AM by Linda »
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Charlie

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2011, 02:39:24 PM »
I never dreamed when making the title for this thread, just how deep the rabbit hole would actually take me.  Some folks are not going to be able to receive this at all I'm sure but one can start here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(etymology)

You all are great at doing research and reaching sound conclusions.  I like to think I am also but where this is leading me rips through the very fabric of accepted history and religion as we know it, but it makes perfect sense given the agenda of TPTB.

Condensed version of what I've found and believe anyone will reach the same conclusion if they care to dig. In the recipe for the Holy Anointing Oil given to Moses by God, our Bible lists one of the ingredients as "Calamus".  The calamus from that part of the world is highly toxic in the amount given for the recipe and is metabolized in the body into the drug we all know as Extacy.  Why would God instruct Moses to make a toxic anointing oil for the priests?  It just does not make any sense.  It makes more sense the word was mistranslated and what you will find is that "Kaneh-Bosem" (Cannabis in English) is what should be in the Bible where Calamus is written.

This makes alot of sense to me.  TPTB have not only deceived the current medical patients but beginning all the way back to the formation of what has become the modern day church by seeing to it that part of what God required as a sacrement for the priesthood that was supposed to be administered throughout all generations was omitted.

If cannabis was supposed to be in the oil and has been left out, it's no wonder the church is in the shape it has come to be in, in my view utterly powerless and full of evil and misconceptions, strife, jealousy, envy, hate.  There is little if any evidence of the real power of God being active among the church.  I've seen so many false prophets and false healers come and go with hoards of disappointed people in their wake it makes me sick.

Off my soap box now.  I happened to look up the other ingredients listed and aside from cannabis which has been shown to have medicinal properties, so do the rest.  It's no wonder to me that God would add cannabis to the recipe.  Depending on how one weighs a sheckel, there was 6-9 pounds of cannabis infused into 1-1.5 gallons of olive oil.  Along with the other ingredients that would make some potent medicinal oil for certain.

The church is not going to accept this.  I can already see the angered faces of some people I know if I were to openly start sharing this info on social media.  They would tar and feather me lol.  So there it is, the bottom of the rabbit hole.  Care to get dirty?   ;D

chaunska

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2011, 03:52:54 PM »
Just something to chew on.   Keep in mind how the bible came to be.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2011, 11:49:41 AM »
I never dreamed when making the title for this thread, just how deep the rabbit hole would actually take me.  Some folks are not going to be able to receive this at all I'm sure but one can start here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_(etymology)

You all are great at doing research and reaching sound conclusions.  I like to think I am also but where this is leading me rips through the very fabric of accepted history and religion as we know it, but it makes perfect sense given the agenda of TPTB.

Condensed version of what I've found and believe anyone will reach the same conclusion if they care to dig. In the recipe for the Holy Anointing Oil given to Moses by God, our Bible lists one of the ingredients as "Calamus".  The calamus from that part of the world is highly toxic in the amount given for the recipe and is metabolized in the body into the drug we all know as Extacy.  Why would God instruct Moses to make a toxic anointing oil for the priests?  It just does not make any sense.  It makes more sense the word was mistranslated and what you will find is that "Kaneh-Bosem" (Cannabis in English) is what should be in the Bible where Calamus is written.

This makes alot of sense to me.  TPTB have not only deceived the current medical patients but beginning all the way back to the formation of what has become the modern day church by seeing to it that part of what God required as a sacrement for the priesthood that was supposed to be administered throughout all generations was omitted.

If cannabis was supposed to be in the oil and has been left out, it's no wonder the church is in the shape it has come to be in, in my view utterly powerless and full of evil and misconceptions, strife, jealousy, envy, hate.  There is little if any evidence of the real power of God being active among the church.  I've seen so many false prophets and false healers come and go with hoards of disappointed people in their wake it makes me sick.

Off my soap box now.  I happened to look up the other ingredients listed and aside from cannabis which has been shown to have medicinal properties, so do the rest.  It's no wonder to me that God would add cannabis to the recipe.  Depending on how one weighs a sheckel, there was 6-9 pounds of cannabis infused into 1-1.5 gallons of olive oil.  Along with the other ingredients that would make some potent medicinal oil for certain.

The church is not going to accept this.  I can already see the angered faces of some people I know if I were to openly start sharing this info on social media.  They would tar and feather me lol.  So there it is, the bottom of the rabbit hole.  Care to get dirty?   ;D

Charlie that's interesting, never heard any of that,
Barb Townsend

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2011, 11:51:41 AM »
Charlie, PS do you have any reference links about cannibis being infused into olive oil or any of the other uses you had mentioned?
- Barb Townsend

Charlie

« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2011, 02:56:12 PM »
Charlie, PS do you have any reference links about cannibis being infused into olive oil or any of the other uses you had mentioned?
- Barb Townsend

This fella I found today has quite alot of info on his site...

http://freeanointing.org/cannabis_in_the_holy_oil.htm

Pretty much all of the other info I've seen in various forums can be found on that site as well.  I have an old preacher buddy out in California who knows quite alot about the old Hebrew and how to find out such things and have asked him to find out what he can so I'm waiting on that as well.  Specifically if Jesus was anointed with this oil and if He anointed the disciples with it and if He instructed them to go out, lay hands on and anoint sick people with this same oil.

The problem I sort of have is God going on to tell Moses this oil was specifically for items in the tabernacle & Aaron and his sons who took up the Levitical priesthood.  Specific instructions to not make this oil for just anybody. But...I'm not sure about the priesthood of Christ and Him passing it on to the church which is supposed to be a priesthood of itself and so perhaps this oil is for everyone who is in Jesus name? I really don't know...meaning that I see quite alot of people making it but are they supposed to be making it???

Charlie

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2011, 03:25:43 PM »
- Barb Townsend

There's one forum I found that has alot of threads about infusing the ingredients but they use alot of foul language so I'm not sure about posting the link.

Extracting essential oils is not hard but can be dangerous if one doesn't know what they're doing.  The common method to extract cannabis oil involves a solvent like isopropyl alcohol which is either distilled off or cooked off in the open air.  Lots of people have been burned trying stupid stuff and there's lots of YouTube backyard chemists who show lots of dumb ways to do it.  I have past knowledge of making ethanol with a copper still and could do it easily and safely but that's a whole nother story.  ;D

The actives in cannabis are alcohol, fatty or oil soluble.  A common method, also on YouTube is simply cooking the buds in olive oil and then squeezing/filtering out the oil from the plant material.

YouTube search keywords: Cannabis Oil, Canna Oil, Hash Oil, Iso Oil, BHO Oil.  Alot of these are just people making oil to smoke and get stoned but some are medicinal like the olive oil infusions.     

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!