Author Topic: 2 NEW DOCUMENTARIES from Lucus  (Read 2085 times)

fox

• Members
2 NEW DOCUMENTARIES from Lucus
« on: November 14, 2011, 10:01:48 AM »
I am posting a copy of an email which I received from "Lucus". I am going to order these two documentaries and will render an opinion as to whether there is anything new.

Hello friends,

I know it’s been quite a while since I have sent out any updates and I apologize for that, I have been extremely busy moving cross country, researching, and compiling two new documentaries.

BOTH DOCUMENTARIES WILL BE RELEASED ON 11/22/11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first film I would like to announce is titled 188 DAYS. With all these earthquakes and natural disasters, is a pattern emerging? The documentary also highlights ancient civilizations and their mind blowing ability to do things that we would be hard pressed to accomplish today. It also makes a good case that the cause of their demise was a global axis shift brought on by a passing cosmic body.

It covers preparations, things you may need to know and avoid during a global catastrophe, some very interesting things that I found being built in China, and a whole lot more. The trailer for 188 DAYS can be viewed here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6IAqdD_QBw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second presentation is titled THE RETURN OF THE GREAT DRAGON which was filmed at Brave New Books on 10/10/10. Return of the Great Dragon is basically part 2 of The Destroyer Star and the Future of Mankind. It’s loaded with facts and information to better help you to understand the bigger gears turning out there.

fox

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: 2 NEW DOCUMENTARIES from Lucus
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 11:35:17 AM »
Fox this looks interesting,
Barbara Lou Townsend
Topic Administrator

errrv

Re: 2 NEW DOCUMENTARIES from Lucus
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 01:21:17 PM »
Yes,  got the same email this morning... Anxious to check these out. I have noticed that Lucas comes out with a big story, then talks about all the stuff we already knew.
Erv