Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: 2 NEW DOCUMENTARIES from Lucus  (Read 2278 times)

fox

• Members
2 NEW DOCUMENTARIES from Lucus
« on: November 14, 2011, 10:01:48 AM »
I am posting a copy of an email which I received from "Lucus". I am going to order these two documentaries and will render an opinion as to whether there is anything new.

Hello friends,

I know it’s been quite a while since I have sent out any updates and I apologize for that, I have been extremely busy moving cross country, researching, and compiling two new documentaries.

BOTH DOCUMENTARIES WILL BE RELEASED ON 11/22/11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first film I would like to announce is titled 188 DAYS. With all these earthquakes and natural disasters, is a pattern emerging? The documentary also highlights ancient civilizations and their mind blowing ability to do things that we would be hard pressed to accomplish today. It also makes a good case that the cause of their demise was a global axis shift brought on by a passing cosmic body.

It covers preparations, things you may need to know and avoid during a global catastrophe, some very interesting things that I found being built in China, and a whole lot more. The trailer for 188 DAYS can be viewed here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6IAqdD_QBw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second presentation is titled THE RETURN OF THE GREAT DRAGON which was filmed at Brave New Books on 10/10/10. Return of the Great Dragon is basically part 2 of The Destroyer Star and the Future of Mankind. It’s loaded with facts and information to better help you to understand the bigger gears turning out there.

fox

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: 2 NEW DOCUMENTARIES from Lucus
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 11:35:17 AM »
Fox this looks interesting,
Barbara Lou Townsend
Topic Administrator

errrv

Re: 2 NEW DOCUMENTARIES from Lucus
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 01:21:17 PM »
Yes,  got the same email this morning... Anxious to check these out. I have noticed that Lucas comes out with a big story, then talks about all the stuff we already knew.
Erv

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!