Author Topic: MYSTERY BOOMS, TRUMPET SOUNDS, merged Topics  (Read 7548 times)

sineck

• Trusted Member
MYSTERY BOOMS, TRUMPET SOUNDS, merged Topics
« on: February 04, 2012, 07:20:05 AM »
i posted something about this a bit ago, really with no response. however did note that afterwards marshall even hinted upon it, i guess no one really is paying attention, but here is a little info if you want to know a little more on the subject, the last post about this was deleted as i was trying to find it, well here goes again, peace,

STRANGE SOUNDS IN SKY EXPLAINED BY SCIENTISTS
SATURDAY, 28 JANUARY 2012 09:17
Mr. Khalilov, what is the nature of the unusual very low-pitched sounds reported by a great number of people in different parts of the planet since the summer of 2011? Many call them “The Sound of the Apocalypse”. Information about that comes from all over the world: US, UK, Costa Rica, Russia, Czech Republic, Australia, etc.

We have analyzed records of these sounds and found that most of their spectrum lies within the infrasound range, i.e. is not audible to humans. What people hear is only a small fraction of the actual power of these sounds. They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves; they are formed in the upper atmosphere, at the atmosphere-ionosphere boundary in particular. There can be quite a lot of causes why those waves are generated: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc. However, the scale of the observed humming sound in terms of both the area covered and its power far exceeds those that can be generated by the above-mentioned phenomena.
In that case, what could be causing this humming in the sky?
In our opinion, the source of such powerful and immense manifestation of acoustic-gravity waves must be very large-scale energy processes. These processes include powerful solar flares and huge energy flows generated by them, rushing towards Earth's surface and destabilizing the magnetosphere, ionosphere and upper atmosphere. Thus, the effects of powerful solar flares: the impact of shock waves in the solar wind, streams of corpuscles and bursts of electromagnetic radiation are the main causes of generation of acoustic-gravitation waves following increased solar activity.
Given the surge in solar activity as manifested itself in the higher number and energy of solar flares since mid-2011, we can assume that there is a high probability of impact of the substantial increase in solar activity on the generation of the unusual humming coming from the sky. It should be pointed out that solar activity began to rise sharply since early 2011, with its amplitude significantly higher than all forecasts given by a number of influential scientific institutions in 2010 and 2011. Meanwhile, the observed increase in solar activity is fully consistent with the forecast of the International Committee GEOCHANGE published in the Committee's Report in June 2010. If this growth rate of solar activity continues, its amplitude by the end of 2012 will be higher than the amplitude of 23rd solar cycle, and in 2013-2014 the solar activity will reach its peak the amplitude of which was predicted by us to be 1.5 - 1.7 times higher than the amplitude of the 23rd cycle.
But you said that the cause of the "sky hum" can lie within Earth's core as well, what does it mean?

There is one more possible cause of these sounds and it may lie at the Earth's core. The fact is that the acceleration of the drift of the Earth's north magnetic pole which increased more than fivefold between 1998 and 2003 and is at the same level today points to intensification of energy processes in the Earth's core, since it is processes in the inner and outer core that form the Earth's geomagnetic field. Meanwhile, as we have already reported, on November 15, 2011 all ATROPATENA geophysical stations which record three-dimensional variations of the Earth's gravitational field almost simultaneously registered a powerful gravitational impulse. The stations are deployed in Istanbul, Kiev, Baku, Islamabad and Yogyakarta, with the first and last one being separated by a distance of about 10,000 km. Such a phenomenon is only possible if the source of this emanation is at the Earth's core level. That huge energy release from the Earth's core at the end of the last year was some kind of a start signal indicating the transition of the Earth's internal energy into a new active phase.
Intensification of the energy processes in the Earth's core can modulate the geomagnetic field which, through a chain of physical processes at the ionosphere - atmosphere boundary level, generates acoustic-gravity waves the audible range of which has been heard by people in the form of a frightening low-frequency sound in different parts of our planet.
In both cases, even though the causes of acoustic-gravity waves are of a quite understandable geophysical nature, they are indicative of the expected significant increase in solar activity and the geodynamic activity of our planet. There is no doubt that processes in the core rule the internal energy of our planet, therefore, we should expect by the end of 2012 a sharp rise in strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and extreme weather events with peak levels in 2013 - 2014.

Thank you for your answers.
WOSCO International News Agency
www.wosco.org
Life is the element of disoriented illusions. A character of self- being with a mind of self awareness. Grievance combined with happiness in a fortitude of harmony and socio communicative disagreements of proffered existence. SINECK,

sineck

• Trusted Member
Re: MYSTERY BOOMS, TRUMPET SOUNDS, merged Topics
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 03:57:18 PM »
Roaring in the Sky is Not a New Phenomenon: 1851 and 1864
Posted by Jay Man on January 11, 2012
Posted in: HISTORICAL INFO.    Tagged: rumbling sounds, sky noises, strange sounds, ufo, weird sounds.    13 comments
The following is very strong evidence that while sky roaring is occurring with much frequency, it isn’t a new phenomenon. This should put us at ease in regards to it being a “sign of the apocalypse”. (Insert 1/18: Please be aware the “Sky Roars” are not the same as “Kiev Type Sounds”.)

Thank you youtube user hfoded for this extremely valuable information. This is impressive research.

Apparently these odd sky noises have been recorded as early as the 1850s. Hfoded sent me links to two examples taken from The Yearbook of Facts, published in 1851 and The British Meteorological Society, 1864.

You can read the full text here and here. I’ve pulled out sections of the article for comment.

The first is from The British Meteorological Society (BMS). It’s a letter from Alex Herschel, Esq. sent to Henry Stokes Eaton, Esq., Librarian. In the letter Mr. Herschel includes three letters sent to local newspapers describing what I believe is modern day sky roaring.

British Meteorological Society
In August of 1864 around 9pm, he witnessed the the moon clearly with stormy clouds here and there. He could hear the wind roaring in the trees but was struck by the fact that the air was calm. He walked toward the roaring sound, apparently directional, to a clearing. The noise appeared to be above the nearby village. I have observed in videos that while most sky roaring surrounds, it can also be directional.

Herschel Letter
He describes it as the “noise of spinning mills”. He goes on to mention rain, lightning and witness accounts of lunar rainbows. I found his description to be rambling and unclear. Incidentally, lunar rainbows just occurred in Florida, Kentucky and China. Interesting! I wonder if people are hearing sky noises too. Video below.

Although Herschel brings the event to the attention of the BMS, I’m much more interested in the three witness accounts sent to newspapers regarding the same incident.

First Newspaper Letter
The first letter describes the January 16th event with directional sound as a “heavy luggage train”.  Because it was continuous this idea was dismissed. The sound lasted two hours. He says there was no rain or wind but an overcast sky. He speculates it’s still air between him and a layer of fast moving air.

More After the jump…

Second Newspaper Letter
A letter answering the previous, states that this was heard in the same locality on the same night. He flat out calls it a roar, unlike other’s descriptions. The sound came from overhead. He says that on the 19th the roar was louder and constant, lasting one hour.

In the third letter, the witness says it was heard in the distance and lasted half an hour.

I think from these descriptions we can agree that the roar was in one location heard in the distance and overhead. I assume the one heard overhead was the center point of the roar. Here is a fantastic example below of directional roaring on a cloudy day. Video below.

Third Newspaper Letter

Yearbook of Facts
The second is from The Yearbook of Facts in a chapter called Astronomical and Meteorological Phenomena. Bulwick Rectory, Northhamption England, 1850, an event occurred that doesn’t quite line up with our sky noise records because it includes rain and hail. Not just any rain, but BLACK RAIN that seemed to come from one cloud!  The strange event happened over three days. The first day, hail the size of walnuts fell. The second day, a noise described as “rumbling as of wagons” was present. The rumbling lasted a full hour. Was it a rumbling or a roaring in terms of how we describe the current day sky noises. Bizarrely, the third day brought black rain that stained clothes and roofs.

This example clearly involves weather. Many of our recorded examples do not. However, the sequence of events, including rumbling, makes this historical event even more baffling.

Below is an example of steady rumbling with lightning and clouds.

In another example video, the scariest, no doubt deadliest hail I’ve ever seen in my life, from Georgia in October.

I could find no examples of black rain but below is a very interesting news clip about mysterious black goo coming from the sky on January 6th.

In conclusion, while this doesn’t explain the sky roars, it certainly helps us to understand that mysterious as they may be, they aren’t new. Why would these roars occur now, after 150 years? Maybe the answer is that periodically this has happened all along and because we all carry cameras now, the events are easily recorded. This doesn’t really explain why most of us seem to have never heard of this until recently.

ADVERTISEMENT
Share this:
T
Life is the element of disoriented illusions. A character of self- being with a mind of self awareness. Grievance combined with happiness in a fortitude of harmony and socio communicative disagreements of proffered existence. SINECK,

sineck

• Trusted Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 03:59:15 PM »
As you may recall, a very strange sky sound was recorded in Kota Samarahan, Malaysia, that residents described as “snoring”. The original article by the Borneo Post Online will give you background here. The incident occurred Jan 11th and 12th. You can also read the original post here.

In an article from the Borneo Post entitled Rumble just sound from palm oil mill, after all, the official government explanation is covered. As I reported previously, the Malaysian government began to take the incident seriously when it became a viral media sensation.

I’m pretty sure the US and Canada governments would never take sounds recorded in YT videos or witness accounts very seriously. However, it was taken seriously by the Malaysian government because there seemed to be a certain amount of hysteria over the reports. This says to me the Malaysian government doesn’t mess around and seeks quell the fears of it’s citizens. Most of the fear came from the belief in something supernatural. I’m guessing, but I imagine the Borneo Post never expected the incident to be taken seriously.

The Malaysian National Space Agency and Meteorological Department did an investigation and the conclusion is that it’s industrial related. The article says:

The so-called ‘rumble in the sky’ over Kota Samarahan near here on Jan 11 and 12 was explained by the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation as the whistling sound of steam released through a vent in a Felcra palm oil mill. It said the whistling sound was due to steam which the factory released to the air in the wee hours of Jan 11 and 12 when it was in operation.

sineck

• Trusted Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 04:00:52 PM »
Three strikes and it becomes really intriguing. Over the past few months there have been unexplained radio frequencies causing disruptions in the UK and Colorado. Once again a village in the UK is experiencing radio frequency interference. The villagers of Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire discovered their village green, a triangular park, was a dead zone for the operation of remote control car locks. According to an article in the Daily Mail (here) the location is close to Army barracks implying the cause is of military origin. However, barracks are military housing, so perhaps it’s a coincidence.

From the article:

A spokesperson for the Army, which operates Waterbeach Barracks, said: ‘We are not aware of anything happening at Waterbeach that would have caused anything remotely like that.’

Experts and scientists using sophisticated equipment determined the source was an ultra-high frequency radio band. According to the article the military uses such signals. The weird thing about this is that it seems to be within a defined area. It affects only the triangular park in the village. The signal was registered at the southern end of the park yet not pinpointed.

Once again the excuse is possibly a faulty TV or fridge. Seems to me any company making such appliances needs to examine why their product can knock out remote control devices in a huge area. I’m not buying this appliance excuse. I’ve never heard of this before until recently. I have a feeling it’s maybe some sort of military experiment. The signal has since magically disappeared.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 06:34:59 AM »
Sineck, this is a really interesting Topic you have started.
Sent you a PM. I would like to move this Topic over to Theresa Saguto's (Chaunska's) Earth Changes Board.
>>Please post any article links or videos you have, connected with this phenomenon.<<
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Update: I already moved the Topic over here.
Barb Townsend
Topic Administrator
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 08:59:25 AM by Yowbarb »

sineck

• Trusted Member
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 01:41:17 PM »

Sacred Tibetan Buddhist Teachings

Enthronement

By Chögyam Trungpa, from 'The Myth of Freedom and the Way of Meditation' (2002)
January 22, 1973

Parents are very kind,
But I am too young to appreciate it.
The highland mountains and valleys are beautiful,
But having never seen the lowlands, I am stupid.

Having striven for mind's nourishment,
Sharpening the speargead of intellect,
I discovered permanent parents
Whom I can never forget.

Having no one to influence my outlook,
I display my primordial nature
And adopt the style of a youthful prince.
This is due to the only father guru.

I am busy working for others.
Pajna, penetrating all obstacles,
Has made the prince old and wise,
Fearing no one.

Dancing in space,
Clad in clouds,
Eating the sun and holding the moon,
The stars are my retinue.
The naked child is beautiful and dignified.
The red flower blooms in the sky.
It is ironic to see the formless dancer,
Dancing to the trumpet without a trumpeter.

At the palace of red ruby,
Listening to the utterance of the seed syllable,
It is joyful to watch the dance of illusion,
The seductive maidens of phenomena.

The warrior without a sword,
Riding on a rainbow,
Hears the limitless laughter of transcendent joy,
The poisonous snake becomes amrita.

Drinking fire, wearing water,
Holding the mace of the wind,
Breathing earth,
I am the lord of the three worlds.

Analysis

It is quite likely that this sound will not go away, but instead may become even louder as the Earth is beginning the process of magnetic reversal. This mystery can be explained by a nonlinear infrasound structure of planetary resonance, being focused by the extant pyramid structures around the world. While the planetary hum likely emanates from the magnetic North pole, the precisely geopositioned pyramids have been designed to focus this energy into a coherent mandala pattern, as recounted by indigenous traditions around the world.

The prime transducers of infrasound are the Orion pyramids at Giza, 7,468 miles away from Atwater, CA (37.23°N 120.35°W), exactly 30.00% of the Earth's circumferencial distance (of 24,892 miles). Quite similar infrasound pulsations have occurred in Seattle, Washington and Klai, Vietnam.

sineck

• Trusted Member
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 01:44:27 PM »

Sacred Visions of Black Elk, Oglala Sioux

Selections from 'Black Elk Speaks: Being the Life Story of a Holy Man of the Oglala Sioux'
as told through John G. Neihardt (Flaming Rainbow), 1961

[T]he great Voice said: "Behold the circle of the nation's hoop, for it is holy, being endless, and thus all powers will be one power in the people without end." (p 35)

Then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all, and around about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world. And while I stood there I saw more than I can tell and I understood more than I saw; for I was seeing in a sacred manner the shapes of all things in the spirit, and the shape of all shapes as they must live together like one being. And I saw that the sacred hoop of my people was one of many hoops that made one circle, wide as daylight and as starlight, and in the center grew one mighty flowering tree to shelter all the children of one mother and one father. And I saw that it was holy. (p 43)

You have noticed that everything an Indian does is in a circle, and that is because the Power of the World always works in circles, and everything tries to be round. In the old days when we were a strong and happy people, all our power came to us from the sacred hoop of the nation, and so long as the hoop was unbroken, the people flourished. The flowering tree was the living center of the hoop, and the circle of the four quarters nourished it. The east gave peace and light, the south gave warmth, the west gave rain, and the north with its cold and mighty wind gave strength and endurance. This knowledge came to us from the outer world with our religion. Everything the Power of the World does is done in a circle. The sky is round, and I have heard that the earth is round like a ball, and so are all the stars. The wind, in its greatest power, whirls. Birds make their nests in circles, for theirs is the same religion as ours. The sun comes forth and goes down again in a circle. The moon does the same, and both are round. Even the seasons form a great circle in their changing, and always come back again to where they were. The life of man is a circle, from childhood to childhood, and so it is with everything where power moves. Our teepees were round like the nests of birds, and these were always set in a circle, the nation's hoop, a nest of many nests, where the Great Spirit meant for us to hatch our children.

But the Wasichus have put us in these square boxes. Our power is gone and we are dying, for the power is not in us any more... the Grandfathers had shown me my people walking on the black road and how the nation's hoop would be broken and the flowering tree be withered, before I should bring the hoop together with the power that was given me, and make the holy tree to flower in the center and find the red road again. (p 150-151)

We danced there, and another vision came to me. I saw a Flaming Rainbow, like the one I had seen in my first great vision. Below the rainbow was a teepee made of cloud. Over me there was a spotted eagle soaring, and he said to me: "Remember this." That was all I saw and heard. (p 253)

Analysis

The sacred visions of Sioux holy man Black Elk reflect an ancient Sanskrit cosmovision, as seen in the unified concept of the power of everything moving in gigantic rings around the flowering tree at the center of the circle of four corners. The Sanskrit mandala lies at the heart of the indegenous lifepath, moving consciously through a lifeplan in resonance with the mother earth, bearing children in the sacred centers.

Black Elk is adorned with zigzag patterns, posing with Yellow Hand in the above photograph. The resonance map above reveals the sacred hoop of the Sioux nation - a standing wave of infrasound energy - observed by infrared imaging by GOES-10 satellite detail concentric rings in South Dakota and northern Nebraska centered on a point (42.92°N 101.94°W) that is 6,601 miles or 26.51% of the Earth's circumference distance from the Orion pyramids of Giza, Egypt.

The resonant red path of the Sioux nation once brought the power of oneness into their bodies, their very contact with the resonating Earth synchronizing their brainwave patterns with their heartbeats at 1.45 Hz, known today as Tri-thalamic Entrainment, endowing group telepathy and enhanced biorhythmic healing. For this reason, anyone living a dissonant life pattern in square houses along the black road has not only disconnected themselves from their mother Earth, but was also considered to have had their head cut off, living as a 'two-heart' in asynchrony between heart/brain frequencies.

The fulfillment of Black Elk's vision is taking place before us, building to a climax at the Red Dawn of the new solar era beginning on December 21, 2012. The quantum physics of nonlinear acoustics now directly supports this widely held indigenous belief. The rectification of science with ancient spirituality is presented throughout this website in order to navigate the oncoming changes in human consciousness.

The qualities of enhanced awareness by infrasound resonance within the sacred hoop will be gradually culminating in waves of piezoelectric fires. This type of phenomena has been occurring recently in Messina and Berici, Italy, Ratria, India, Bodibe, South Africa, Seattle and Santa Barbara, USA.

sineck

• Trusted Member
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 01:48:02 PM »

Sacred Visions of Black Elk, Oglala Sioux

Selections from 'Black Elk Speaks: Being the Life Story of a Holy Man of the Oglala Sioux'
as told through John G. Neihardt (Flaming Rainbow), 1961

[T]he great Voice said: "Behold the circle of the nation's hoop, for it is holy, being endless, and thus all powers will be one power in the people without end." (p 35)

Then I was standing on the highest mountain of them all, and around about beneath me was the whole hoop of the world. And while I stood there I saw more than I can tell and I understood more than I saw; for I was seeing in a sacred manner the shapes of all things in the spirit, and the shape of all shapes as they must live together like one being. And I saw that the sacred hoop of my people was one of many hoops that made one circle, wide as daylight and as starlight, and in the center grew one mighty flowering tree to shelter all the children of one mother and one father. And I saw that it was holy. (p 43)

You have noticed that everything an Indian does is in a circle, and that is because the Power of the World always works in circles, and everything tries to be round. In the old days when we were a strong and happy people, all our power came to us from the sacred hoop of the nation, and so long as the hoop was unbroken, the people flourished. The flowering tree was the living center of the hoop, and the circle of the four quarters nourished it. The east gave peace and light, the south gave warmth, the west gave rain, and the north with its cold and mighty wind gave strength and endurance. This knowledge came to us from the outer world with our religion. Everything the Power of the World does is done in a circle. The sky is round, and I have heard that the earth is round like a ball, and so are all the stars. The wind, in its greatest power, whirls. Birds make their nests in circles, for theirs is the same religion as ours. The sun comes forth and goes down again in a circle. The moon does the same, and both are round. Even the seasons form a great circle in their changing, and always come back again to where they were. The life of man is a circle, from childhood to childhood, and so it is with everything where power moves. Our teepees were round like the nests of birds, and these were always set in a circle, the nation's hoop, a nest of many nests, where the Great Spirit meant for us to hatch our children.

But the Wasichus have put us in these square boxes. Our power is gone and we are dying, for the power is not in us any more... the Grandfathers had shown me my people walking on the black road and how the nation's hoop would be broken and the flowering tree be withered, before I should bring the hoop together with the power that was given me, and make the holy tree to flower in the center and find the red road again. (p 150-151)

We danced there, and another vision came to me. I saw a Flaming Rainbow, like the one I had seen in my first great vision. Below the rainbow was a teepee made of cloud. Over me there was a spotted eagle soaring, and he said to me: "Remember this." That was all I saw and heard. (p 253)

Analysis

The sacred visions of Sioux holy man Black Elk reflect an ancient Sanskrit cosmovision, as seen in the unified concept of the power of everything moving in gigantic rings around the flowering tree at the center of the circle of four corners. The Sanskrit mandala lies at the heart of the indegenous lifepath, moving consciously through a lifeplan in resonance with the mother earth, bearing children in the sacred centers.

Black Elk is adorned with zigzag patterns, posing with Yellow Hand in the above photograph. The resonance map above reveals the sacred hoop of the Sioux nation - a standing wave of infrasound energy - observed by infrared imaging by GOES-10 satellite detail concentric rings in South Dakota and northern Nebraska centered on a point (42.92°N 101.94°W) that is 6,601 miles or 26.51% of the Earth's circumference distance from the Orion pyramids of Giza, Egypt.

The resonant red path of the Sioux nation once brought the power of oneness into their bodies, their very contact with the resonating Earth synchronizing their brainwave patterns with their heartbeats at 1.45 Hz, known today as Tri-thalamic Entrainment, endowing group telepathy and enhanced biorhythmic healing. For this reason, anyone living a dissonant life pattern in square houses along the black road has not only disconnected themselves from their mother Earth, but was also considered to have had their head cut off, living as a 'two-heart' in asynchrony between heart/brain frequencies.

The fulfillment of Black Elk's vision is taking place before us, building to a climax at the Red Dawn of the new solar era beginning on December 21, 2012. The quantum physics of nonlinear acoustics now directly supports this widely held indigenous belief. The rectification of science with ancient spirituality is presented throughout this website in order to navigate the oncoming changes in human consciousness.

The qualities of enhanced awareness by infrasound resonance within the sacred hoop will be gradually culminating in waves of piezoelectric fires. This type of phenomena has been occurring recently in Messina and Berici, Italy, Ratria, India, Bodibe, South Africa, Seattle and Santa Barbara, USA.

sineck

• Trusted Member
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 01:49:31 PM »
Sacred Teachings of Maya/Aztec, Mexico

The Pyramid of Fire Codex

Translated by Marty Matz
May 13, 1961

Man does not will when he wars, loves, reaps;
it is the rhythms of the great gods, the planets, that act over him and make him do.
When he comprehends that by himself he can do nothing, then he can learn to serve the gods;
so, he must become conscious of the rhythm of the gods.

The calendar that governs the life of man, the Tonalpohualli,
is based on the rites of the planets that turn closest to the Earth:
Paynal, Mercury; Quetzalcóatl, Venus; and Huitzilopochtli, Mars ...

After 657 Tonalpohualli (468 solar years),
the cycles of the minor planets and the cycles of the Sun end together.
Tonatiuh, Quetzalcóatl, Huitzilopochtli, and Paynal shine again at the same time in the same form.
This is an age, the duration of the life of a culture.

codex page 5

Chalchiuhtlicue, Goddess of Terrestrial Waters,
of that which flows, runs, surges, forward and down, arriving always at profounder levels.
Chalchiuhtlicue swells the fruits and flowers only so that they may drop.
Chalchiuhtlicue fills the gourd of pulque so that man may forget.
Chalchiuhtlicue, current that descends in the course of rivers, current that flows in the course of time,
making men's wastes and the implements of war inert and taking them to their inevitable end.

Tláloc, God of Celestial Water,
god of the vapor that rises, from the earth warmed by the sun after the rains,
god of the mist that ascends from the valleys at dawn,
god of the water that returns to its source in the clouds that swim over the highest peaks,
god of the humid incense from which rise the copal prayers and the prayers of sacrifice.

Tláloc is the return of vapor that strains to rise, is the return of time that strains to remember.
Tláloc, God of the Fight Against the Current, with whose aid the hero battles against the torrent
toward his own origin and beginning,
towards the wings of his soul, the wings that Tláloc hides in the hero's past.

codex page 9

Quetzalcóatl, the Plumed Serpent, moves between gods and men,
because Quetzalcóatl is God who permeates man and is the man that achieves God.
The Plumed Serpent is born when that which slithers over the Earth grows wings to be elevated to Heaven.

Quetzalcóatl is a superior man, the inner circle of humanity, the link between gods and men.

All men are made of earth, air, water, and fire ...
But in their hearts and in their semen, each man has his own coatl,
his own serpent, the energy of Tonatiuh, the power of the sun itself.
And in this serpent sleeps consciousness, in this serpent is hidden his divinity.
From this serpent his wings will grow.
codex page 10

There is an occult energy in the heart that comes from Tonatiuh, the Sun,
and if man releases it, returning it consciously to the sun, he becomes immortal.
But to liberate this energy, sacrifice is necessary.
Man must sacrifice the desires and habits that he adores, sacrifice them in himself,
and turn the knife against the enemy that he carries within himself, that keeps his heart a prisoner.

In recent times men still remembered these words, but they have now forgotten their significance.
They have made enemies of other men to sacrifice them and take out their hearts,
believing such offerings would propitiate Tonatiuh.
Such is their degeneration, such is their superstition.

When fear unites with knowledge, terrible things are done.

It is the self within ourselves that we have to sacrifice.
It is our own heart that has to be torn out of the false being and offered to the light.

May Xiuhtecuhtli, Lord of Fire, burn my false being.
May Itzli, Obsidian Knife, liberate my heart.

codex page 11

What is the blood that connects stones with soul, men with suns?

It is the universal unity, the one creative principle crystallizing into myriad forms,
and when liberated by sacrifice it returns to unity.

Because to sacrifice is to act consciously,
to sacrifice that which will be taken away is to deny the destiny that takes it.

Defraud Death by sacrificing Life;
because from the hand of the Goddess of Sacrifice that holds the obsidian blade
sprouts the germ of Life to come.

codex page 12

To sow life in the fires of sacrifice:
Are the flames rising on the Hill of the Star, toward Cauhlacan?
Or is it my own heart that is afire?

The cycle of years is past - the waiting ended. Come - reunite, pilgrims, for the sky is in flames!
From Xochicalco to Teotíhuacan the red spreads one step, another step, and another,
only twelve short steps from the cave of the womb to the final conflagration.

The flames rage in consummation- Rise, oh flames!
What light, what heat! What great holocaust! The smoke ascends and spirals...
Obscurity disappears as the flames rise to Tonatiuh, the purest light.

codex page 13

sineck

• Trusted Member
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 01:51:45 PM »
just a little more info for all you. take care Sineck

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 06:03:58 PM »
Today from Blossom Goodchild re: the trumpets...

http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/blossom07-02-12.html

Oh Ok. Thanks … yes … many have written in asking if I could ask you what is causing the weird eerie noise on different places of our planet. I have listened to some of them and they have a sort of ‘whale song’ lilt to them. Can you explain what the noise is and where it is coming from please … for it seems it is coming ‘out of nowhere’?

And once again you hit the nail on the head … or perhaps we assisted you in your wording. The sound you are inquiring of is ‘coming out of nowhere’. It is a resonant vibration that is literally ‘singing’ its call to you. There is no cause for alarm here … far from it. We would ask you to consider ‘tuning into it’ and although you may not think it to be of the most melodic discourse , there is a part of your vibration that can merge with the vibration the sound contains.

How will this benefit us … and what is its purpose for being here?

It will benefit you through its connection with you. Its purpose is to enhance not to take away.

Ok … but WHAT IS IT?

It is a ‘stepping stone’. 

That takes us where?

To the next stepping stone …

Which takes us where?  etc  etc …

You will find that instead of your curiosity bending toward a fearful explanation  … as we feel this is the concern of many … we would ask you to extricate your thoughts from such and consider the possibility of a young trumpet player picking up the instrument and practicing regularly in order to achieve an accomplished sound. The ‘tone’ in which this ‘pitcher’ sends out, may not be one that is up to ‘concert standard’. Yet ... as vibrational frequencies are attuned with all that is going on and coming through and settling down then you will notice a distinct ‘change’ in tone and fervour .

I am sort of being reminded in my head of the tones that were ‘given out’ in the movie ‘Close Encounters.’ Yet these were far more amenable. However … as you say , practice makes perfect . So basically you are saying that these sounds are coming from nowhere , they will attune themselves to a more perfect pitch as we ‘go along with them’  and will eventually be of ‘beautiful music’.

More or less.

Which? More or less?

More.

Yet I still don’t get the purpose? And please don’t say ‘you will’. What is that sound here for?

It is here to ‘speak’ with you.

From nowhere?

Yet how would you define nowhere?

Somewhere where there is no place …

So are you saying nowhere has to be ‘somewhere?’  A particle of dust seems to arrive from nowhere … yet you see it present somewhere , where once it was not.

Ok  ...  could you summarize this  topic … in a nutshell ….

A nut is protected inside its shell until it is ready to be opened. When that time arrives and the shell is cracked apart … there is that nut … ready and waiting to be shown to the world.

At this time I have such KNOWING that things we cannot understand WILL BE understood in the days ahead that I am happy to let that be.

Anything else? As I am feeling it’s time to go and I just looked and the hour has once again gone by .

We would say to you this … We urge you to address your soul. To listen to that inner voice ...

That we can’t hear!

Yet you can FEEL it … Feel your TRUTH in yourselves! FEEL the LIGHT in YOU …  telling you that these days ahead are the ones that you came here to rejoice in . You have wandered for so long … taking different paths along your way … yet ultimately you are now all arriving on that same path … the one path that leads you home. How many of you are recognizing each other as you walk the road? If not in flesh then in soul light?

YOU KNOW THAT THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW WORLD IS UPON YOU , BECAUSE YOU CAN FEEL IT NOW MORE THAN EVER BEFORE. SO BE IT.
Oh lets hope so … lets KNOW so! Many thanks … In Light and Love.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 08:14:21 PM »
Sorry all, I was sure that there was already a Mystery Boom's topic, and I will go back and find it later...  But, we are hearing "Boom's" right now in Oceanside, California...  I don't know if it will turn up on the news or not, but they are here.   I swear, I have heard this before and have tried to investigate it in the past.  At the end of the day, I couldn't swear that it wasn't a neighbor with a super charged stereo/TV system watching a war film, even though I didn't think it was at the time.  But now the ground is vibrating/bouncing in conjunction with the booms.  Sounds just the same as before.  They sound like they are coming from, probably less than 20-30 miles Northeast of Oceanside, California (about 7 miles inland) straight off of Highway 78.  Our phones are so crappy we will not be able to record it.  I know a story like this did hit the MSM here a few months ago but I didn't hear the sounds when they were being reported on TV.  Let's hope it gets reported again this time.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 08:34:53 AM »
JKB, I'll keep my eye out to see if I hear or see anything about this as well.  Thanks!

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2013, 06:50:33 AM »
OK, Here's an interesting youtube video about "the booms", by The United Knowledge:  Booms Coverup! Due to New Madrid Waking Up! In depth evidence review of proof from Dec/Jan,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM3szYqngq0

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2013, 03:43:44 PM »
I heard/felt them again last night here in San Diego.  It wasn't someone else's sound system and it wasn't artillery from Camp Pendleton either.  Good Lord, I know what that sounds and feels like as I hear it everyday.  This is something else and it is no where on the news here locally.  Don't know at this point...  Will keep you all posted.