Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Do the sumerians speak of 2012 as the end.  (Read 3421 times)

johnnie83

Do the sumerians speak of 2012 as the end.
« on: February 08, 2012, 08:34:24 AM »
hi people , i want to know if there is any written proof on clay or stone tablets claiming 2012 will be the return of the great destroyer, there is always great speculation and anticapation of what will happen when this planet returns but this planet is billions of years old and the last time it was here was 3600 years ago but yet the planet survived and hopefully  so will we , this is not the end but the beggining of greater things, a fresh start for mankind if it trully is true . i believe the man on youtube mnemeth2 located planet x and all the videos where removed , suspicious, i'm no astronamer but can we not from they coordinates find an equation as to the path and projectory of planet x and where it is now . sorry if this knowledge is already out there but i have not found it yet and i have been looking since i heard of nibiru .
born of this world to experience life as a mortal .

Endtimesgal_2012

Re: Do the sumerians speak of 2012 as the end.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 08:51:47 AM »
I am far from being an authority, but I have read all of Sitchins books, and he makes no mention of the 12-21-12 date.  And I believe he was pretty insistent that according to his calculations, PX would not return until 2087.  This information can be found on the web. He actually talks about the 2087 date in one of his books, titled: "The End Of Days."

But we need to keep in mind that our calendars are not accurate, and who knows how many years they may be off?  I have never ascribed to the 12-21-12 date anyway.  If you do that, you are opening yourself up for ridicule when the world does not end on that date.   Better to simply prepare and be ready regardless of a date.

I also believe that those who say to themselves, "I have plenty of time to prepare, it is almost a year before 12=21=12, they could end up surprised as I think it is possible that many things will happen prior to that date.  Uninformed people tend to think in black and white.  Life will continue as it always has, but magically, on Dec 21 2012, most likely at midnight, the world should end, and if it does, well, they are home free and have nothing to worry about.

Get the big picture folks!  It is difficult to change peoples perspectives.  I think they either are subconsciously aware and are seeking to find out why they feel this premonition that something is going to happen, or they are clueless.  At least that has been my experience.

johnnie83

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 01:50:19 PM »
thanks for your response ,you speak with much wisdom and understanding on the subject and i am beggining my search to find out what it is and when it is so i apprecciate your advice , and you are right ridicule seems to be most peoples opinion on the subject of px and if the date comes and goes it would only be worse . thanks again

born of this world to experience life as a mortal .

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 01:54:51 PM »
Johnnie83:

Please keep in mind that most of us feel time is short, and do not dally in preparing the best you can, and if residing in an unsafe area, if at all possible, relocate.  If not possible, then keep a bug out bag packed and ready to go when you see the signs.  Pay attention to your inner instincts, they will not steer you wrong.  And better to leave too early, and then return, than to wait too long and be stuck and unable to leave.

tick

• Trusted Member
  • completly and utterly scatterbrained..well, mostly
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 10:44:20 AM »
im going to convolute this a bit more.

i have recently come across Joshua's Long Day.  i have yet to find anything out about this other than...apparently in 705 BC the earth reversed for 10 hours.  when it resumed later that day, days were a different length.   this is a biblical story, a myth.  but all myth starts with a truth.  thats why its called a myth.

the ancients did not keep time the way we do.  the calendars, as stated before had also been changed many times.  so, was PX responsible in 705 BC?  or was that just some other heavenly body?  perhaps a story with a whole other meaning.  china and about 10 other civilizations wrote of this.  but none mentioned the winged planet (in my lil bit of searching).  i have heard the 2087 date myself, also several others.  i would learn toward Stichens work myself.  he seems to be a bit more honest in his writings than others.  however he does leave  out a great deal.  being Jewish he did not want to rock that boat too much.  understandably so. 

nasa says this did not happen, there is no evidence of it.  i wonder what kind of evidence would be needed. 

from what i know about the Sumerians, they did not write of an end time.  but then again, where they came from is also unknown.  the language they spoke was unlike any other on earth at the time.  very interesting the black headed people were. 

all the tablets have not been translated either.  i have a feeling, that the full translations of all the tablets will never be released to the public.
Sumeria is of interest to me, i wish i had more time to devote to learning about them, their rather long history, and what they truly discovered.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 02:58:24 PM »
Check out WesPenre.com there is a ton of info for you regarding the aunnauki and the sumerians.  Really interesting

bittersweetorchards

• Trusted Member
    • evescidery
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 03:44:39 PM »
I read all Stichin books, turned on 1st by 12th Planet in the 70's, proud[?] to be known as a Stichinite ... Doesn't matter what he thought, now ... Stichin was very honest and did his best ... Regardless, the current PX Flyby is on schedule as laid out in Marshall's books ... Recently [months], city night glows [city night glows have been for years a spherical glow over the city - say 10,000 or more population - that was a combination/result of all the city-house-traffic-etc lights], the night glow combination being a well lite clear glow ... That glow changed to pale pink then gradually to a darker pink ... The early sunrise changed too [about an hour before sunrise up to sunrise] going from about 2 sun diameters either side of where the sun was gonna be ... Wider and wider and wider to 1/4 of the true horizon and now 1/2+ ... The sunset was a bit behind but doing the same ... Currently, there is a faint pink shading throughout the atmosphere 24 hours as I see [I'm not wearing pink sunglasses either!] ... Add to that the 'horizontal' moon indicating the earth wobble ... I think these symptoms are manifestations of the PX Flyby being on schedule as outlined in Marshall's books on the subject

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!