Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Ancient world: TV shows presenting newer theories on origins, technology, etc.  (Read 3413 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
National Geographic, Ch 121 Right now 11 AM  EST

"Secrets of the Star Disc."
"A copper disc upsets theories about the origins of European civilization."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 08:13:53 AM by Yowbarb »

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Geez, I must have just missed it...I hope they play a re-run as they so often do...I'll keep an eye out!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Geez, I must have just missed it...I hope they play a re-run as they so often do...I'll keep an eye out!

Enlightenme, interesting stuff you will want to view it.  I hit the record button...haven't viewed the end of it quite yet...
Going to take a closer look at the National Geographic site and see if the episodes can be downloaded or viewed on the site.
It's called the "Nebra Sky Disc."
Someone had started a Nebra Sky Disc topic awhile back... will  try to find it and post here too.
- Yowbarb

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Thanks Barb! 

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
On Sci (Science) channel right now, NASA's Unexplained Files, which will also air again later tonight at 1:00 am.  Two more what look like  excellent shows Alien Encounters :The Message at 11:00 pm (est) and Alien Encounters: The Arrival at 12:00 am, all listed as recorded in 2012.  Thought I would share it, in case you get a chance to view it...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Last night on Ancient Aliens show they showed an ancient Incan painted wall carving. First time I have ever seen PROOF that the dinosaurs and mankind coexisted for a time..Wow!
I have believed that since 1959 after reading some Edgar Cayce...

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

There is a lot coming out in the media lately...

- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
On the History Channel right now, 2-4 PM EDT (128 here)
Ancient Aliens program presents info about machinery and devices referred to in ancient Sanskrit texts, Jewish Zohar writings, Aztec legends and other sources. The evidence of machinery, as in machined stones is shown in videos.
Also I think, some info on out - of - place artifacts. Evidence of energy sources using mercury and gyroscopes.
Some of the sites shown: Puma Punku, Sacsahuaman, and Machu Picchu.
Maybe a person can view a video of these missing shows on the site, or purchase a video. (It seems sometimes I can find a show, sometimes now. Worth a try.)

- Yowbarb

http://www.history.com/shows   History Channel T V Shows

Espalda Sacsahuaman:

http://www.sumaqperu.com/en/gallery/cusco/espalda_sacsayhuaman

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Barb...Thanks, watching them now..I have the series set to record!

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
Have not seen the dinosaur episode, but remember reading a book by Sanderson about a bunch of dinosaur carvings recovered in Mexico - which again seem to indicate people just a few thousand years ago saw dinosaurs or archaeology was equally advanced back then lol.
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Have not seen the dinosaur episode, but remember reading a book by Sanderson about a bunch of dinosaur carvings recovered in Mexico - which again seem to indicate people just a few thousand years ago saw dinosaurs or archaeology was equally advanced back then lol.

Pretty amazing stuff!
I guess it just isn't true when they say dinosaurs all died out millions of years before Mankind was here...
I pretty much didn't believe the story as presented in history clases, once I read about what Edgar Cayce wrote.  ;D

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!