Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Ethos (Directors Cut) Full Movie  (Read 1932 times)

inselemel

Ethos (Directors Cut) Full Movie
« on: June 04, 2012, 10:25:19 AM »
Sorry if it is already been posted on the TH. Watching it now - good on you Woody! ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=indKo9DQvcw

"ETHOS
Hosted by twice Oscar nominated actor and activist Woody Harrelson, Ethos lifts the lid on a Pandora's Box of systemic issues that guarantee failure in every aspect of our lives, from the environment to our democracy and our own personal liberty.From conflicts of interest in politics to unregulated corporate power, to a military industrial complex that just about owns our government. We cannot change our system until we know how it works and this film, with interviews from some of today's leading thinkers, will show you a simple but powerful way to start making meaningful and sustainable change. We can live in peace and justice in a clean environment and Ethos will show you how."

inselemel

Re: Ethos (Directors Cut) Full Movie
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 12:21:27 PM »
Nothing really new on it for most of here but perhaps helpful link for those that are snoozing! ;)

Scales

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 01:45:48 PM »
Good flick,.....it's well done and easy to watch.

We enjoyed it over here..

Having a bartender as a narrator is always good...

inselemel

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 02:31:17 PM »
Having a bartender as a narrator is always good...
;D

Yes, very easy to watch and agree totally about Woody as narrator!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 09:09:54 PM »
Sorry if it is already been posted on the TH. Watching it now - good on you Woody! ;D

"ETHOS
Hosted by twice Oscar nominated actor and activist Woody Harrelson, Ethos lifts the lid on a Pandora's Box of systemic issues that guarantee failure in every aspect of our lives, from the environment to our democracy and our own personal liberty.From conflicts of interest in politics to unregulated corporate power, to a military industrial complex that just about owns our government. We cannot change our system until we know how it works and this film, with interviews from some of today's leading thinkers, will show you a simple but powerful way to start making meaningful and sustainable change. We can live in peace and justice in a clean environment and Ethos will show you how."

I do not know how I missed this post, so many years ago.
Inselemel, wherever you are, I hope you are safe and well...
This looks like an awesome movie...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 04:28:20 PM »

"ETHOS

I do not know how I missed this post, so many years ago.
Inselemel, wherever you are, I hope you are safe and well...
This looks like an awesome movie...
I clicked on the link and got the screen saying, "This video is unavailable".  I'm sure it's "out there" somewhere.  Maybe Netflix will be my first looksee.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!