Author Topic: Magnetic Motor and generator producing 300 Volts now  (Read 5879 times)

adriang

Magnetic Motor and generator producing 300 Volts now
« on: September 23, 2012, 08:27:38 AM »
We are few people working on a magnetic motor and generator. We start it many months ago and we got it running. Now we can produce from 200-500 Volts per coils but we have a problem with the brake of the generator and we need to rebuild it- all the coils we have. This is big is not small, our plan was to get 10KW on one motor with one set of coils for generator.
As time is short I'm asking you there and see if anybody know about the magnetic force after the pole shift. In the same time any ideas on such devices. In general I did not want to post such on Internet but now the time is short and we will need to group.
A.

adriang

Re: Magnetic Motor and generator producing 300 Volts now
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 08:36:59 AM »
By the way I forgot to say, just if this is  "free energy" device still cost a lot to build and research.  What is interesting to see on the voltmeter is simple: the energy is coming from some place as is clear the input is this number and the output from commutator is few times more. But again this is not an exact model yet is just "under construction".

A.

adriang

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 05:22:01 PM »
I'm thinking one image is worth 1,000 words or more. So this is a view of it. The magnets are in 2 inch D and 1 inch  for gen. So this is high versus many other such motors... and gen... Enjoy.
On the left is the generator with only one round of it and on the right you will see the motor with the big coil and the magnets. The pulley is between as transition of power...
A.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 10:19:19 AM by adriang »

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 05:38:24 PM »
adriang, That is amazing!!  Yes a picture is definitely worth a 1,000 words, especially for someone like me without a scientific background.  So, unfortunately I wouldn't have a clue regarding your original question, but thanks so much for sharing this with us, and Welcome to the Town Hall!

adriang

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 06:16:45 PM »
"So, unfortunately I wouldn't have a clue regarding your original question". on the post above this.
My original "question" is not a question is a project description, If I can say that. We start with few people and the idea is simple: create a self running motor and generator to produce 6KW or better 10KW. So this is how we started. The story is long but I'm trying to be short and to the point. The point is simple: can be done if people work in unity.
Now for the pole shift I think is just good to have one. In the same time if anybody there has an electrical car I like to know and if so, I like to see if we can test it to be hooked to the car and produce continues power so the car will travel longer range and eventually get a trip from LA to NY with no charge and if you like go back and forth as long as you like and your tires will support you.  What about that? yes this is the story in short.
So thanks for posting above as is giving me a clue of your understanding as for me is simple. Just do it.
We will work it so will be an open source project under something , later to be describe....as now we do not know all the details, but is working nice until now and of course need more work as the builder  need to rebuild most of it with a better coils and power supply etc. So for now we are happy , at least to say. If I will tell you where the energy is coming to run the motor you will not believe it as is not any conventional one. So is nice to just discover the Universe and how think should work. Easy.
A.

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2012, 07:38:39 AM »
As time is short I'm asking you there and see if anybody know about the magnetic force after the pole shift.

Currently the earth's magnetic fields are dropping, presumably post pole shift they will pick back up again. The earth's magnetic field is never static, it ebbs and flows like the tide. However, the past several years we have seen a constant reduction which is why the pole shift hypothesis seems credible at this time. It could simply be an extended ebb and flow and nothing will happen. I tend to favor the former over the latter.
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

adriang

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 09:13:34 AM »
Thanks for reply. I think we still have magnetic field now and we will have it after that. I have no idea if the magnets will still be good after the pole shift and that is to be seen. As we know now the magnetic field should be there after the time. Only in the 3 days we will have some hard time on the magnetic, but that will be to see too. For us as a group we try to be ahead of time a little and find solutions. This magnetism is there to harvest a special energy as Tesla described and that energy will be there all the time as seem to be from " some place out there". So that energy is the "free energy" coming via a special arrangement of magnets. So thanks for the reply. Still I'm looking for somebody with an electrical car.
In few days I will meet with "the builder" and ask some other questions on the motor for this times to come.
A.

adriang

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2012, 05:08:50 PM »
I did talk with the builder and I will have few more meetings with him. So I will post it under this so you may help the builder later on.
A.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 07:32:35 PM »
I did talk with the builder and I will have few more meetings with him. So I will post it under this so you may help the builder later on.
A.

Thanks for keeping us posted on this important topic!!

adriang

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2012, 11:18:15 AM »
 Thanks for keeping us posted on this important topic!!
[/quote]

Do you think is important? From my point yes is very important. I'm watching this post as is the only place I post on Internet ,as I keep a "low profile" , some of you will understand me, and try to see what is going on.  We will see how will developed on this site. I put a habit to myself to keep this posted and keep you informed. Thanks for your input, is good to feel other people have the same feeling about this project. As is practical and to the very simple point: energy. And yes we need energy and clean energy , portable, cars with clean usage etc. and more on health for the people and such as all the ones we have destroy our bodies and mind. Unity of people is very important in this project as we have so many who will not like this to be done at all, some "people" (if you can name them human or people) are so bad. Myself I rely on the builder to do it as I like to have it for myself and help him as much as I can, but I'm looking at the business part too, if you can name it business in the short near future. What I mean by business: rewording people with such self sufficiency in there life, as we start with this , will change people life a lot as they will have mobility and of course less monthly bills and stress, as each time we have that bill to send out each month is a "stress" in our bank and in our life , plus the negative impacts on our health coming from "clean coal" and "clean nuclear" and of course all this "patriotic" movement of such... For me patriotic is simple: all Universe, this is our space and we can do so much more..
feel free to post this on other sites with the link into this , so maybe other people will learn bout this energy and about the "pole shift" Yes there is hope and that is one point to put it. We can do it if we work as a "CommUnity".
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 11:22:24 AM by adriang »

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2012, 06:53:59 PM »
adriang how much current are you putting out 300 voltsXamps=watts also how many watts are you putting in. Is it self sustaining once started without a outside power source that you have to apply?

adriang

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 01:06:51 PM »
adriang how much current are you putting out 300 voltsXamps=watts also how many watts are you putting in. Is it self sustaining once started without a outside power source that you have to apply?

Hi , to you.. So this is my first answer on this. Later on I will post more if you like. I know this will confuse a lot out of you, but keep in mind is not me, is the creation in motion now, so do what you think is good to understand it and make it happen ( be special). Energy is coming inside of the motor when is running based on the geometry of it.
I'm making this simple now vs. my first post.
A
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 12:47:51 PM by adriang »

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2012, 06:45:40 PM »
Ariang you said {I know this will confuse a lot out of you} it does not have to the only question asked is how much power in and how much output are you getting so far. Your reply was very long but skirted an answer. If a person uses a motor to turn a generator to power a motor you will have friction losses even without a load and use more power then you gain unless said motor is of a design that gains power from Earths magnetic field, is this what you are trying to do? Many have tried and claimed it works but the proof is always elusive and clear designs never get released. I wish you well, most people just want to know does it work and if so how can I build it.

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2012, 12:49:06 PM »
The earth's magnetic field is always a very low magnetic force - the smallest magnet is much more powerful than the field itself is. The one thing that might significantly impact your invention is when coronal mass ejections compress the earth's magnetic field. For a short time thereafter, the earth's magnetic field is double or even triple normal until the compression reverses itself. Just a thought!
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

adriang

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2012, 01:30:18 PM »
The earth's magnetic field is always a very low magnetic force - the smallest magnet is much more powerful than the field itself is. The one thing that might significantly impact your invention is when coronal mass ejections compress the earth's magnetic field. For a short time thereafter, the earth's magnetic field is double or even triple normal until the compression reverses itself. Just a thought!

Thanks. I think you are right. As the magnetic field on this magnets is very strong. So if the magnet will be so strong to pull and push and if the magnet forces is based on Earth magnetic we will have a such a strong force from Earth too. So I think you are right.
So I appreciate this idea as all the time I was thinking of such force myself and what is going on.
I know how many times I smashed my fingers when I helped the builder to put the magnets for the motor ( as you see them in line in the picture), I can tell you is so fast and get you on your skin with revenge if you are not paying attention.
A.