Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Part #1: The Goal? To Win The Game! (and it takes Meekness)  (Read 7213 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: Part #1: The Goal? To Win The Game! (and it takes Meekness)
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2017, 09:30:00 AM »
...YOU bring your whole team with you; not just you, your whole team.

Hi G.U.,

I had an inspiration about this same topic recently.  We've often heard it said that our time here on earth is essentially School for the Soul.  Your sports analogy reminds me of the Apostle Paul's statement that he had run the race, and finished the course.  And then the mysterious author of the unsigned book of Hebrews says that we're surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses, and challenges us to lay aside every weight that might impede us.

It occurred to me that the promise in Acts, that if we believe, our entire house will be saved, might have quantum implications.  I have heard it said that we each belong to a "soul group" of dear ones who are always part of our team, even if not alive on earth - perhaps that's the "great cloud of witnesses" referred to?  I wonder if it's possible that perhaps Px is the final exam for this present epoch, and that maybe it only takes one member of a soul group, or bloodline, etc. to pass the test in order for the entire team to pass. 

If so, no wonder so much seems to be hanging on this moment, and no wonder that Heaven or Universe seems to be pulling out all the stops to make sure we are moving forward in the correct direction - to the extent of allowing bizarre circumstances to wake us up if that's what it takes!

Thank you R.R. And thank you for bringing me back to this too! I remember circa year 2000 at one point saying to myself in my office, "Ok, I did it. I ran the race and crossed the finish line. I'm done. It is completed." But a little while later, months or so, I realized it wasn't my call. No, my race was not done so I had to bite that bullet and carry on.

I truly hope what you wrote about a 'soul group' is true because that is one way of describing my journey even as it applies to the last 10 years. Again having thought I was done and preparing to depart this physical life, I was once again reminded that it was not my call! So it's onward no matter the cost. In the end it will be as nothing compared to the infinite results. Thank you for the reminders! God bless you!

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2017, 10:20:56 AM »
And then the mysterious author of the unsigned book of Hebrews says that we're surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses, and challenges us to lay aside every weight that might impede us.

So are we able to see them now??

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2017, 11:14:48 AM »
Good question - and depends upon how you interpret it maybe?  The incoming Px bodies and accompanying ET's, good or bad, could also be included in the "cloud of witnesses," and if so, then Yes, we are seeing them now.  In fact, that brings to mind Marshall's statement from the Intuitive woman who discerned that 2/3 of earth's population is ET bloodline (recall the "You have our ancestors" passage).

Regarding seeing relatives who have passed, I know many of us dream about ours.  My sense of it is that the chasm between us and them is much narrower than we may know, and perhaps narrowing still further as we approach our ascension.  Would love the thoughts of others on that subject :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2017, 03:18:39 PM »
...YOU bring your whole team with you; not just you, your whole team.

Hi G.U.,

I had an inspiration about this same topic recently.  We've often heard it said that our time here on earth is essentially School for the Soul.  Your sports analogy reminds me of the Apostle Paul's statement that he had run the race, and finished the course.  And then the mysterious author of the unsigned book of Hebrews says that we're surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses, and challenges us to lay aside every weight that might impede us.

It occurred to me that the promise in Acts, that if we believe, our entire house will be saved, might have quantum implications.  I have heard it said that we each belong to a "soul group" of dear ones who are always part of our team, even if not alive on earth - perhaps that's the "great cloud of witnesses" referred to?  I wonder if it's possible that perhaps Px is the final exam for this present epoch, and that maybe it only takes one member of a soul group, or bloodline, etc. to pass the test in order for the entire team to pass. 

If so, no wonder so much seems to be hanging on this moment, and no wonder that Heaven or Universe seems to be pulling out all the stops to make sure we are moving forward in the correct direction - to the extent of allowing bizarre circumstances to wake us up if that's what it takes!
I like your idea that "maybe it only takes one member of a soul group, or bloodline, to pass the test..."

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2018, 08:31:50 AM »
I wish I were more confident in using the Reply/Quote choice but the intent is for this to include and follow the latest post.

In a tangible way, or I might say simplified way, our actions and words speak volumes to those we come in contact with. We influence them regardless of our intentions to do so or not. There is a saying that wherever we go, meaning in the eternal sense, we do not go alone. We bring our own entourage with us.

That is my take on it, or at least one of them. I’m not too happy with the thought as it implies a pretty significant sense of responsibility. RRB, as I said earlier regarding “crossing the finish line” I would like to say here “Wait! I didn’t sign up for that.” but of course I can’t.

In another way, as earlier mentioned, there appears to be a generational meaning. The involvement of our past generations in our life. And/or those we came in contact with but who have preceded us in reaching their future. This is where it’s much more difficult to discern fact from fantasy  ...  unless you’re the one who’s had the experience, singular or plural. In this realm my personal opinion is that the number of credible sources has multiplied in the past quarter of a century which ‘implies’ a reality of greater Hope, more connectedness. There are just too many accounts for me to describe.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2018, 05:47:01 PM »
I wish I were more confident in using the Reply/Quote choice but the intent is for this to include and follow the latest post.
When you want to include all of the previous person's words, and make your own post too, then click on "Quote", and you will then be able to reply to their post, and have your reply placed immediately after theirs.

When you only want or need to comment on an earlier post, or just comment or post on anything, then just click on "Reply", and in that way your post is very short and sweet, and does not include any previous article or post by anyone.

Hope this helps!!!

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2018, 07:07:44 PM »
Yes indeed it does, ILinda, and many thanks!

Short and sweet  ;) 

Oh, scrolling through this thread.... How can anyone start at the beginning and make it through to the end? I made such a mess of it and dread the thought of fixing it and cleaning it up. But I have to. I don’t even want to think I did the same in the following threads but I’ll be checking when I’m done with this one.  :( 

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2018, 05:20:12 PM »

Short and sweet  ;) 

Oh, scrolling through this thread.... How can anyone start at the beginning and make it through to the end? I made such a mess of it and dread the thought of fixing it and cleaning it up. But I have to. I don’t even want to think I did the same in the following threads but I’ll be checking when I’m done with this one.  :(
But are you sure it's "a mess"?  And why do you have to "clean it up"?  Don't feel you have to do it for this old goatherder!  LOL

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2018, 06:12:20 PM »

Short and sweet  ;) 

Hi GenericUser my friend.
Do whatever works for you. I have spent many an hour going into my old posts, over the years.
I wish the "Edit" msg did not display with the person's name and day/time. 
I don't see the point of displaying that, but there's nothing to be done about that. :)
If you feel bad about how it all turned out (a Topic) you can re-post it in order...
Not necessary on my account, I do not see what it is you want to correct, but whatever you want to do.
Seems you put a lot of love and thought, a lot of yourself into your Boards
All The Best to you,
Barb Townsend

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2018, 11:58:32 AM »
Thanks Barb, I was actually reading it again from the first post in 2015 and found a link that had been significant but now the page no longer exists! I hate to add the "modified" to the post but it's that or deleting that post, which means either finding another location or uploading a copy I downloaded back then to a YouTube or Vimeo account of mine. I just can't leave it broken but it's not a big deal.

Happy Weekend!
GU  :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2018, 07:29:58 PM »
Thanks Barb, I was actually reading it again from the first post in 2015 and found a link that had been significant but now the page no longer exists! I hate to add the "modified" to the post but it's that or deleting that post, which means either finding another location or uploading a copy I downloaded back then to a YouTube or Vimeo account of mine. I just can't leave it broken but it's not a big deal.

Happy Weekend!

Hi Peter!
Whenever I come across a link which no longer works (in an old post) I just google the subject matter and often I find a newer link.
I then post the newer link in my edited post.
 ;)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2018, 07:32:25 PM »

Happy Weekend!

Peter, I know what you mean, actually it's no big deal if it says "Edit" on the posts, cannot be helped. :)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2018, 05:37:45 PM »

Short and sweet  ;) 

But are you sure it's "a mess"?  And why do you have to "clean it up"?  Don't feel you have to do it for this old goatherder!  LOL

Dear Not Old Goathearder,
I could not find the Reply choice among the others on this post, so I did the Quote choice as the only others are Modify and Delete.
I did find a new link to the same thing, though.
Love your thoughts!
GU

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2018, 05:45:26 PM »

Happy Weekend!

Thanks YowBarb,
I just did that, it worked and now it’s fixed! Unfortunately I put my reply to you in front of (and ahead of) you suggestion, implying that I read your mind before you wrote it!  :)
GU
Hi Peter!
Whenever I come across a link which no longer works (in an old post) I just google the subject matter and often I find a newer link.
I then post the newer link in my edited post.
 ;)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!