Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: ATLANTIS  (Read 23456 times)

inselemel

Re: ATLANTIS
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 03:05:22 PM »
Howdy again, this post is from two sources the crystal skull e-books and a book about past life regression by a genuine and trustworthy (in my opinion) Scottish psychic David Wells (he has been on TV and does Astrology etc in UK newspapers as well as loads of other stuff).

In the 1st e-book 'The Crystal Skull Speaks' - when asked where in relation to today's continents where was Atlantis situated or continents of Atlantis were situated the Monitor says "The greatest discovery of such has been and will be,  in the area of Bimini, but you will find traces of our civilization through most parts of your land masses for travel was an easy acquisition. We did not need vehicles which you have designed for yourselves. Our energy was from the Sun, Moon and Water." Earlier on in the book the Monitor states "that Atlantis did not merely exist in one area, but covered a vast continent." The monitor also states that the author was a communicator at the time of Atlantis but not with words but with telepathy.

This links in well with Mr Wells's own past life memory of Atlantis, i won't write all of it but it is from his book 'Past,Present and Future What past lives tell you about yourself'. Some of his account which might be of interest starts with"The harbour was shaped like the letter "U" with two magnificent crystal obelisks acting as a gateway to a city that shone in the sunlight. The city was pure white, the sea bluer than sapphire and a gentle hum seemed to come from it, as if it was alive." "I was very old at the time, very tall and wore a purple robe and on my forehead was a crystal, which seemed purple in colour but wasn't amethyst. I moved forward and found myself in a chamber containing a mighty crystal, one that seemed to have moving images inside it like a giant hologram and as i moved closer to it i could here a voice coming from it. It was a female voice who has travelled with me throughout different past lives and she was on Lemuria, which i felt strange as it was usually men who lived on Lemuria. Anyway she told me to beware as she felt there would be an uprising and asked me to quell it."
He goes on to describe the 3 different levels of society in Atlantis, 1st there were some men and women who were cavemen like in appearance who could speak perfectly well but were devoid of scientific or artistic skills or so it seemed. 2nd lot were the middle classes who were teachers, builders, doers and then there was the 3rd lot the scientists, poets and artists. Who were tall and hardly spoke with their mouths as they were telepathic and had been sent to help the other 2 classes learn and grow to attain better things for themselves but somewhere it had all gone wrong. 

Seemingly the 2 other classes were beating the doors of the temples demanding their information and our crystals and killing their kind. He tried to reason with the ones he knew from his classes on crystals and energy but to no avail. They (the masses) tried to get to the crystal room but he got there first and communed with those who were 'watching' us and the collective decision was made to destroy the link and break the crystal. The experiment was over. They focused their energy on the crystal and it cracked and Atlantis was no more with Lemuria following. "It then rained and rained and rained - nothing unusual there you might think but we had never had rain before, our water had always come from the ground. I was astonished to see rain. Some people got into boats, but most of us perished and that included me, drowned along with thousands of others."

I think the thing that astonished me most from that account was that he had never seen rain before :o :o :o but that's from a Scottish perspective where it usually the opposite and nothing BUT rain. :P :P :P

I know some do not believe in Atlantis or in reincarnation but i do  ;D and Mr Wells is about one of the few well known psychics that i trust.

augonit

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 06:25:34 PM »
I thought I recognized David Wells' name.  He was on that ghost hunting show, which had that freaky woman on it.  I can't remember the name right now.

TheSwordOfDemocles

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 05:15:41 AM »
This is a little off topic, but it might not be.

I have heard rumours about a possible ancient nuclear war, from evidence found in India. Radioactive skeletons, green glass and scriptures. Could it be possible? If you look at the technical advances man has made in the last two hundred years, it is possible more advanced civilisations existed in the past only to be wiped from the Earth by war.

The slate wiped clean, only for the whole process to start again.

Oppenheimer
The architect of modern atomic bomb who was in charge of the Manhattan project was asked by a student after the Manhattan explosion, “How do you feel after having exploded the first atomic bomb on earth”. Oppenheimer’s reply for the question was , “not first atomic bomb, but first atomic bomb in modern times”. He strongly believed that nukes were used in ancient India. what made Oppenheimer believe that it was a nuclear war was the accurate descriptions of the weapons used in the Mahabharata war in the epic which match with that of modern nuclear weapons.

The complete article : http://controversialhistory.blogspot.com/2007/10/myth-of-ancient-nuclear-war.html

Toscan

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2011, 06:08:16 AM »

I have heard rumours about a possible ancient nuclear war, from evidence found in India. Radioactive skeletons, green glass and scriptures. Could it be possible? If you look at the technical advances man has made in the last two hundred years, it is possible more advanced civilisations existed in the past only to be wiped from the Earth by war.

Oppenheimer
The architect of modern atomic bomb who was in charge of the Manhattan project was asked by a student after the Manhattan explosion, “How do you feel after having exploded the first atomic bomb on earth”. Oppenheimer’s reply for the question was , “not first atomic bomb, but first atomic bomb in modern times”. He strongly believed that nukes were used in ancient India. what made Oppenheimer believe that it was a nuclear war was the accurate descriptions of the weapons used in the Mahabharata war in the epic which match with that of modern nuclear weapons.

The complete article : http://controversialhistory.blogspot.com/2007/10/myth-of-ancient-nuclear-war.html

Thanks for this remarkable article. :)

inselemel

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2011, 06:46:40 AM »
To augonit - the TV show was 'Most Haunted' and the woman was Yvette Fielding.

Sword of Democles - some people believe that the Ark of the Covenant was/is atomic/nuclear weapon??? Personally i ain't got a clue and i recently saw a documentary re Aliens and the Nazis on the History channel where the Nazi scientists near enough say they were given help by aliens to develop the doodlebug missiles and these are the same ones that America took to New Mexico to help develop the 'A' Bomb. What kind of Aliens would help the Nazi's  >:( >:( >:(. But i suppose that is for another topic.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 08:56:22 AM »
I can't remember the book i read that talked about the circular city they came across in South America.
But here is a webpage that says Atlantis may have been in south america.
http://blog.hallofthegods.org/2009/05/atlantis-found.html
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

TheSwordOfDemocles

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2011, 09:30:42 AM »
Hi inselemel

Lol "Most Haunted: Living TV on Sky" that program has been around since 2002 but I'm sure it has now been pulled, I don't think they ever caught a ghost on film. Ohh and then there was Derek Acorah a so called spiritual medium, he was proved to be a phony and he left the show several seasons ago. To be replaced by a menagerie of rather eccentric individuals.

The best thing about the show was Yvette Fielding's constant swearing when ever anything went bump. She would put a trooper to shame  :D

inselemel

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2011, 10:00:47 AM »
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but to me some of those 'menagerie of eccentric individuals' are gifted psychics, as i suppose Jesus was deemed in his day 'eccentric to some but to others a gifted psychic' as my recent post on Reincarnation points out, other people beliefs are just as valid as yours and mine to out right rubbish other people's beliefs to me is quite conceited.

Inselemel

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2011, 10:47:46 AM »

Oppenheimer

Sword, I do believe that is possible.
Thanks for your post and the article link,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2011, 01:15:31 PM »
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 02:44:32 PM by Yowbarb »

errrv

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2011, 02:33:21 PM »
This is very interesting stuff. I like the canal system of south America that is based on straight lines and circular cities. If boats were used like cars back then, instead of a continent crisscrossed everywhere with roads, there would be canals everywhere.

Also there is no mention of Hy brasil, off the coast of Ireland. The islands are submerged now under a mile or so of water, however they can be found on naval charts & underwater topography from the north Atlantic.
Erv

Magini map c.1597

Hy-Brasil, also spelled Hy-Breasal, Hy-Brazil, Hy-Breasil, Brazir and related variations, is a phantom island which features in many Irish myths. It was said to be cloaked in mist, except for one day each seven years, when it became visible but could still not be reached. It probably has similar roots to St Brendan’s Island. Another basis may be Helluland (probably Labrador), discovered by the Vikings. The names Brazil and Hy-Brazil are thought to come from the Irish Uí Breasail (meaning “descendants (i.e., clan) of Breasal”), one of the ancient clans of North-Eastern Ireland.

Lori

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2011, 02:37:34 PM »
Barb couldn't resist this.  I love this theme song.

The Stargate Atlantis

http://youtu.be/cMkzLqaJKw4

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2012, 12:08:18 PM »
http://www.history.com/topics/atlantis  History channel (128) Topic: Atlantis

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2012, 02:25:21 PM »
A 17th century painting by Monsù Desiderio of the fall of Atlantis.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 02:41:34 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2012, 02:35:28 PM »
BTW I don't feel Thera was Atlantis but the painting seems to go with the theme...

Lloyd K. Townsend (no relation that I know of) image. Thera blowing its top...

Oil painting of exodus across the Aegean Sea as Thera's cone erupts.
Photographer:   LLOYD K. TOWNSEND JR./National Geographic Stock
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 02:39:45 PM by Yowbarb »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!