Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Is Ed Dames In Danger Because He “Went Off the Reservation”?  (Read 2741 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Is Ed Dames In Danger Because He “Went Off the Reservation”?
« on: September 05, 2016, 06:52:07 PM »
Is Ed Dames In Danger Because He “Went Off the Reservation”?

During his recent Exposing Planet X Event in Las Vegas on August 27, 2016 remote viewing instructor, Major Ed Dames, revealed information I believe may have put his life at risk.  Folks, this is not a pretty world. Rather, this is a world where people who reveal suppressed intelligence may wind up dead with an “official” finding that they committed suicide by stabbing themselves in the back seventeen times.

As they say, the devil is in the details.  It may seem innocuous or insignificant to most, but what Ed did signaled he had “gone off the reservation,” as they say.  In this interview with Rex Bear of Leak Project, I lay out the basis of my concerns for Ed.

The bottom line is that what Ed did was courageous.  By publicly coming forth with my concerns I’m hoping to shine some light on this.  If you accuse me of over-reacting, then nothing would please me more in this case than to be disparaged for a non-event.

http://yowusa.com/2016/09/is-ed-dames-in-danger/

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Is Ed Dames In Danger Because He “Went Off the Reservation”?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2016, 05:01:14 PM »
At about 19:46 into the video, "Planet X, Nibiru, Latest, 2016 Orbit, Location, Confirmed, Ed Dames, Marshall Masters", the sound was purposely distorted.  It came when Marshall was talking about the "people" in the CIA, and in piecing it together one can assume he talked about their real identity.

Was it only on my connection, or did anyone else experience the same?

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2016, 03:01:17 AM »
An update from Major Ed Dames:

Post Re: The official 'Killshot Precursor' news discussion thread
Btw, folks, you might want to heed what I've been publically stating for the last 3+ years re. 'the last (final) U.S. president.'

Don't even bother to vote, RV troopers -- if an election is even in the cards. Indeed, any 'American' who does is indeed simpleminded and/or ignorant (or maybe just 'bought off') of the grand scheme of things. Instead, spend the time at your sanctuary location, tending to your garden, taking care of your family, and concentrating on the skills (including RV!) that will insure a modicum of well-being and quality of life in the days ahead.

The 'system' is breaking down -- and the sky will soon be falling. Act accordingly.

Doom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xEpIgFAPGQ

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2016, 12:08:03 PM »
The show was recorded in 3 segments and two of the segments were corrupted but Rex fixed them with a work-around.  So yes, lots of opposition.
Marshall

At about 19:46 into the video, "Planet X, Nibiru, Latest, 2016 Orbit, Location, Confirmed, Ed Dames, Marshall Masters", the sound was purposely distorted.  It came when Marshall was talking about the "people" in the CIA, and in piecing it together one can assume he talked about their real identity.

Was it only on my connection, or did anyone else experience the same?

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 07:58:13 AM »
Here is another video from someone that attended Ed’s recent conference describe what he had to say (of course there was nothing like being there to hear it in person!!)

Major Ed Dames on Planet X!
Friday, September 9, 2016 16:53

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/09/major-ed-dames-on-planet-x-3409999.html

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!