Author Topic: Latest Planet X, Sep 2016, News, Images, Hurricane Mathew, Election Manipulation  (Read 2323 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
This latest interview with Rex Bear, was really enjoyable for me. This time it really didn't feel like an interview, but two guys sitting down with a pitcher of beer, a pepperoni pizza and thrashing out the woes of the world.

While I usually try to avoid current politics, Rex found my hot spot. The Clinton – Trump debate. To put that part of the interview into perspective, you need to watch Animal House with John Belushi.

But this interview is not dominated by politics, as we really get into new territory in terms of my Planet X mission. So, brew yourself a nice cup of chamomile tea, kick up your feet and hit the play button. You're going to love this one.

http://yowusa.com/2016/10/leak-project-election/

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
“I didn’t write the book to entertain those people; I wrote the book for people that are, well, 45 to 65 mostly, been in awareness, in many cases, since they were children, they have big hearts, small wallets and families that think they’re as crazy as peach orchard boars. And they’re isolated, they’re alone, they don’t have the money to go out and buy a half-a-million-dollar luxury underground condiminium and stockpile it. And for years i’ve been hearing from them:
“What’s the point of my awareness if i can’t afford bullets, beans and bunkers?
And what i’m trying to do is explain to them that their survival doesn’t have a damn thing to do with money! Nothing; it has nothing to do with money. And, ya know, they’re in this paralysis situation, they don’t have money, their families are opposed to what they’re trying to tell them, that they’re seeing the future, they’re seeing the pain that’s gonna come and they’re measuring their lives in terms of what they do not have (‘cause that’s what our society teaches us to do), ya know: “You do not have the newest car”, “You do not have the biggest house on the block”, “You do not have the best job”, “You do not have the sexiest spouse”, “You do not have the fame”, “You do not have this, you do not have that”, so go out and buy some!
Alright? That’s our consumer society; we measure ourselves by what we do not have, as opposed to what we do have. And what i’m really trying to do, Rex, is i’m trying to get through to people in awareness to explain to them what they have, because what they have is beyond measure in terms of value. Beyond measure!

I'm seeing this fall into place in my mind and my acquaintances. I am getting ready to mobilize a group of good folk (and keep out the bad), to go to safety together and start preparin for Planet X in December 2017. Would Ed Dames' killshot not really be a godsend then? Folks would see that (governmental) authorities are worthless and a need to revisit just about all they thought they knew. Still, most will probably vote to stand still rather than move ahead, but a percentage might move on to long-term survival, having had reality shoved in their face by a killshot.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
The Clinton – Trump debate.

The article "Trump’s Debate Disaster Explained; Nibiru Connection?" at http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/trumps-debate-disaster-explained-nibiru-connection/ says that Trump's water bottles had been spiked with LSD.

Anyway, according to sources, neither Clinton nor Trump will be inaugurated, whatever happens in or to the election.  The election might be postponed or cancelled due to natural disasters, disclosure, or some other situation.  Obama might continue or the Speaker of the House could become President.  (That is just the first layer of the back-story; there are further layers behind that.)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

at http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/trumps-debate-disaster-explained-nibiru-connection/ says that Trump's water bottles had been spiked with LSD.

As good an explanation as any.   LOL

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

at http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/trumps-debate-disaster-explained-nibiru-connection/ says that Trump's water bottles had been spiked with LSD.

As good an explanation as any.   LOL

I think he is just cray-cray and no conspiracy or lsd needed.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

The article "Trump’s Debate Disaster Explained; Nibiru Connection?" at http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/trumps-debate-disaster-explained-nibiru-connection/ says that Trump's water bottles had been spiked with LSD.

Anyway, according to sources, neither Clinton nor Trump will be inaugurated, whatever happens in or to the election.  The election might be postponed or cancelled due to natural disasters, disclosure, or some other situation.  Obama might continue or the Speaker of the House could become President.  (That is just the first layer of the back-story; there are further layers behind that.)

Jimfarmer, I believe part of that scenario is likely true... Not the lsd in water bottles but the rest of it... I have been trying to look forward a bit and it is a jumbled mess... not predestined... Yet to be determined, of course. Outlook uncertain...

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
It’s all ‘playing out’ exactly as Major Ed Dames outlined in his August 27th seminar (which I had the privilege of attending).

A good summary of which Marshall gave in his two recent interviews on his site (a MUST listen to) for anyone interested in this topic & what is about to unfold..

Max.

Btw, folks, you might want to pay heed to what I've been publicly stating for the last 3+ years re. the issue of 'the last (final) U.S. president.'

Don't even bother to vote, RV troopers -- if another election is even in the cards (or the 'aborted' results of one). Indeed, any so-called 'American' who does cast a ballot is indeed simpleminded and/or ignorant (or maybe just 'bought off') of the grand scheme of things. Instead, spend what little precious time is left at your sanctuary location, tending your garden, taking care of your family, and concentrating on the skills (including RV!) that will insure a modicum of well-being and quality of life -- if not life itself -- in the days ahead.

The 'system' is breaking down -- and the sky will soon be falling. Thus, I beseech you to act accordingly.

Doom
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
any so-called 'American' who does cast a ballot is indeed simpleminded and/or ignorant (or maybe just 'bought off') of the grand scheme of things.

If the election occurs as currently scheduled, I will write in "Andrew Basiago".
From a search for "Andrew Basiago":
----------------------------------------
Andrew D. Basiago: One Man in the Name of Truth
andy2016.com/

For over 10 years, Andrew D. Basiago has shared with the American people the true facts of our great nation's accomplishments in time travel and Mars ...
Confessed Time Traveler Andrew Basiago Is Running...
www.inverse.com/article/14577-confessed-time-travele...

Apr 21, 2016 ... I have prior knowledge that not only will I run for president, but that during one of the elections -- which would have to be between 2016 and ...
----------------------------------------

================================
Here is an interesting series of communications, and my interpretation is last. -- Jim
---------------------------------

From "Benjamin Fulford Update - US elections to be cancelled and war crimes tribunals to be held Pentagon and CIA sources say" at http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2016/10/benjamin-fulford-update-us-elections-to.html dated 10/Oct/16

" The US Presidential election due for November 8th will be cancelled and instead there will be war crimes tribunals held, sources in both the Pentagon and the CIA say. The excuse for cancelling the election will be the resignation of one of the presidential candiates, the CIA sources say. ... The Pentagon sources, for their part, say 'The 911 law will push Saudi Arabia to expose Israel, Bandar bin Sultan and the Bush cabal behind 911 and will lead to a real truth commission and a war crimes tribunal.' "
-----------------------------------

From http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2016/10/93-trillion-missing-from-pentagon-not.html dated 10/Oct/16
[start excerpt]
The Inspector General for the Department of Defense just published a report saying that the Undocumentable Adjustments for the DOD in the fiscal year ending 2015 totaled $9.3 trillion. This is according to Catherine Austin Fitts in her latest interview.

On September 10, 2001 Donald Rumsfeld said on CBS News that he and his Comptroller rabbi Dov Zakheim could not trace $2.3 trillion in DOD spending. He promised that in the future he would implement accounting procedures so that taxpayers would know where their money went.

On September 11, 2001 there was an entire section of the Pentagon workforce busily at work attempting to trace trillions of missing dollars.

Flight 77 had taken off from Dulles International Airport at 8:20. The 911 Commission says Hani Hanjour who had trouble flying a Cessna piloted the 757 from 2,200 feet into 330 degree power drive coming in at the opposite side of the Pentagon building at tree top level. He successfully killed most of the men and women who had been looking for the missing money. Apparently, Muslims in Al Qaeda who are known to work for the CIA would rather kill the accountants than the top generals and admirals at the Pentagon.

To date I have never seen anyone in Presidential races or in the media said that we ought to discuss the issue $9.3 trillion going walkabout.
[end excerpt]
------------------------------------

From http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2016/10/zap-update-october-9-2016.html#more dated 9/Oct/16
"  All that can be said about this time is that trump cards —no pun intended— but don’t let that synchronicity get misplaced… Notice the name and the irony of this man being a presidential candidate — trump… no, nothing intended, but just notice.. Clinton — clinches.. Trump trumps …..it’s all a house of cards speaking metaphysically, you will see a major shock wave go through the country before the election throes are over. "
--------------------------------

Comment:  Remember, Trump's objective is not to become President, but rather to stop both Jeb Bush and Hillary Clinton from becoming president.  Bush fell during the primaries.  Now, Trump can stop Hillary simply by resigning at the last minute.  Hillary can't counter that even by assassinating Trump.  Checkmate!  (The Council of Worlds also has other options for stopping Hillary.)  -- Jim

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
any so-called 'American' who does cast a ballot is indeed simpleminded and/or ignorant (or maybe just 'bought off') of the grand scheme of things.

If the election occurs as currently scheduled, I will write in "Andrew Basiago".
From a search for "Andrew Basiago":
If the election occurs as currently scheduled, I will write in "P___  G___", a good friend who is only occasionally sober.  He might be an alcoholic, but he is highly intelligent, and very sensitive to Nature.  He, IMHO, is better qualified than either idiot/liar Trump or warmonger Hillary.  I did write in my friend's name many years ago, but alas he did not win. 

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
From a chnneling dated 12/Oct/16 at http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/matthew12-10-16.html

[start excerpts]
Earth’s energy field of potential is teeming with activity like never before in your recorded history as powerful waves of light are propelling efforts toward outcomes you will heartily welcome. This influx of light is fast weakening the Illuminati’s hold on their fragments of economic, political and media control and has motivated many minions in lower ranks to leave so there will be distance between them and their former associates when truths emerge about the Illuminati. Those at the top are trying to salvage some of their former power, but it will be to no avail—none of their nefarious schemes will succeed. Accelerating vibrations along with evidence in hacked documents, leaked information, whistleblowers and firm action by influential individuals in governments, military and intelligence forces, and banking and legal systems are bringing an end to the Illuminati’s long dark reign.

Recent Internet articles posit that when Hillary Clinton speaks publicly, people are seeing a clone, not the person.
Hillary is indeed alive, but she has not been seen in public since being assisted into a car several weeks ago. Always one of her clones is nearby—that is standard procedure with any person who has been cloned in your society—but her physical and mental condition at that time was too compromised to download information to the clone, her first to be used. Thus, the pneumonia diagnosis was devised to give Hillary time to regain sufficient stability for the download to proceed. After a brief absence from public view, she reappeared looking refreshed, younger and slimmer, just as she did several years ago when the clones were fabricated. Only the clone and any successors will be seen publicly from now on because Hillary’s deteriorating health would be such a marked contrast to her clone’s vibrancy and high energy.

It isn’t known if that situation will have any effect on presidential campaigning. What is known is, energy surrounding the two major parties’ nominees is negatively ablaze, you could say, and it is possible that scenarios in addition to those mentioned in our August message will develop. Positive energy around Bernie Sanders hasn’t waned, it still is leading him into the presidency.
[end excerpts]
=====================================

From http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2016/10/dinar-chronicles-intel-update-republic.html#more  dated 14/Oct/16

[start excerpt]
Neither Donald nor Hillary will be President of the USA, Inc.. Both are just playing a pre-scripted role to make all things appear normal; this is why campaign rhetoric has gotten so far out of control. It's all fiction.

An old/new form of government will return, it's called the Republic of the United States.

It was created in 1776 via a Constitution that was written by the nations forefather to govern all of its affairs.

This Republic will be announced as restored very shortly, before Nov 8, and a new Republic election will be introduced with brand new candidates.

The Global Financial Reset (GFR) & Revaluation of Currencies (RVC) are each real fiscal events that have the approval of 209 sovereign nations per signed international treaty (Paris Agreement).

Both events are so massive in scope, news of such far reaching transitions have been kept classified, as well as painstakingly rolled out ever so slowly, as to ensure both a successful and safe implementation phase.

Know all currencies of the world have already been recalibrated (day and time unknown), collateralized per a new gold supply whose value is set daily in Shanghai, China as opposed to London.
[end excerpt]