Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Coast to Coast AM, Leak Project and Survival Wellness Advocacy  (Read 2271 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Coast to Coast AM, Leak Project and Survival Wellness Advocacy
« on: January 19, 2017, 11:23:21 PM »
There comes a time when you know you need to break from the pack and to follow a new direction. For me, this happened last year as I began working on my latest video, Signs No. 13 – Meteor Warning for 1st Qtr 2017, at the end of November.  After that, I decided that the time has come to focus on surviving what will be a decade-long tribulation.

There are a lot of new voice out there doing validation reporting and it is helpful for the newly aware.  And yes, these new voices have freed me to follow a new path.

http://yowusa.com/2017/01/survival-wellness-advocacy/

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Coast to Coast AM, Leak Project and Survival Wellness Advocacy
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 02:42:53 AM »
One of the “new voices” Marshall talked about was on Coast last night, great show if you missed it listen from the achieves:

2017 in Numerology/ Planet X Arrival

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/01/19

Second Half: A student of astronomy, and economics, author David Meade worked in forensic investigations for major corporations. He enjoys relating science and the Bible and believes Planet X is a perfect marriage of the two. He'll discuss the evidence he has found for the return of Planet X in 2017, and what the elites are doing to prepare for the subsequent chaos.

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!