Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Signs 19 – Global Critical Mass in 2018?  (Read 1698 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Signs 19 – Global Critical Mass in 2018?
« on: December 10, 2017, 08:07:05 PM »
Here we are, just weeks away from 2018 and for the vast majority of those yet untouched by destruction, all is damnably well with the world, so shop till you drop and enjoy the holidays.

For those in denial about what is really at stake, the empirical data this article will present will as usual, be naively ignored or haughtily mocked as conspiratorial gibberish. That is until they lose their homes in a natural disaster.

Then the assumption of surviving deniers is that God has saved them, which is a lot easier to accept than a begrudging acceptance that perhaps there is some validity to the conspiratorial gibberish after all.

For those in awareness, it will be a quiet and bittersweet resignation for what could prove the last year of relative calm as 2017. If so, the world will not see the likes of 2017 again for some time as 2018 could quite literally become a critical mass year.

http://yowusa.com/2017/12/global-critical-mass-in-2018/

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Signs 19 – Global Critical Mass in 2018?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 04:58:43 AM »
For now, people are turning to science and laboring under a naive notion that science is the path to truth. It is not because scientists have families to feed and know that those who hold the funding purse strings are intolerant and vengeful puppet masters when a scientist is so bold as to speak a truth that is inconsistent with their agendas.

Yes, Dutchsinse has complained bitterly about missing and massaged seismic data, for one example.

Airline pilots have been seeing UFOs for decades, yet how many of them speak about their observations? Only a handful. As for the rest, they know that if they speak that truth, it will be inconsistent with the agendas of the elites and they will be severely punished.

Fortunately, we now have cell phone cameras, and suddenly everyone is a photo journalist!  I've been holding back from posting some of these films, because I don't believe that most ET's pose a threat to us, as they must surely have reached a point of spiritual advancement in order to have arrived here.  Perhaps our greatest threats from other beings may be terrestrial?  :)

as long as the weather is sort of, kind of, somewhat like it always was and the shelves at the local Walmart are stocked to the ceiling, the elites will continue to be successful

For several months now, I've been noticing large empty sections on Walmart shelves, or a token sample on the shelf in lieu of a full supply of various items.  Often it is freshly butchered meat that is absent; sometimes it's food storage buckets and lids; frequently it's flea and tick control medication for pets (and we might want to take special note of this with Max's recent article on plague).  Have also seen shortages at times of canned powdered milk, rechargeable batteries, winter gloves, cat litter, and certain supplements.

...“Abby Normal”...
   :P

Well written Marshall!  :)

« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 07:52:30 AM by R.R. Book »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 10:36:24 AM »
because I don't believe that most ET's pose a threat to us, as they must surely have reached a point of spiritual advancement in order to have arrived here.

Oh, I must disagree with that.  See info from Corey Goode and channelings of Montegue Keen, for example.  I deduce that pathogens, parasites, and predators exist in higher densities also, and that species evolve to the highest level of intelligence that the environment can sustain, and that our multi-density bodies provide sustenance for some service-to-self ETs in 3rd, 4th, and 5th densities.  However, we are also being protected and assisted by benign ETs in multiple densities,  and a multi-density war in space is raging between the benign and malign ETs.  Long story - or stories, actually.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 12:43:18 PM »
I deduce that pathogens, parasites, and predators exist in higher densities also, and that species evolve to the highest level of intelligence that the environment can sustain

Wow Jim,  That's a new angle for me to think about, particularly the higher level pathogens and parasites.  The predators of course are more mainstream knowledge.  So fighting germs and bugs takes on a whole new dimension if they're intelligent life.  Will ponder that a while!  :)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 03:57:02 PM »
Anyone that is interested in this subject needs to listen to William Tompkins interviews on Rense:

http://rense.com/Datapages/tompkinsdata.htm

He has also been interviewed number of times on Gaia.com with David Wilcox and Corey Good, he was recruited out of high school into Naval Intelligence and then played a key role in the success of the Apollo Program (with Extra Terrestrial help), all in all quite an amazing story..

You have to subscribe to Gaia to hear the interviews there, but the above interviews on Rense are free to download ..

Max.

"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 06:01:34 PM »
Great discussion.  I'm adding Independence Day to my Netflix queue.
Cheers, Marshall

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 12:45:10 PM »
because I don't believe that most ET's pose a threat to us, as they must surely have reached a point of spiritual advancement in order to have arrived here.

Oh, I must disagree with that.  See info from Corey Goode and channelings of Montegue Keen, for example.  I deduce that pathogens, parasites, and predators exist in higher densities also, and that species evolve to the highest level of intelligence that the environment can sustain, and that our multi-density bodies provide sustenance for some service-to-self ETs in 3rd, 4th, and 5th densities.  However, we are also being protected and assisted by benign ETs in multiple densities,  and a multi-density war in space is raging between the benign and malign ETs.  Long story - or stories, actually.
Certainly I don't know all of the varieties in which the not-so-benevolent species exist, but I concur with Jim that we cannot assume that higher spiritual advancement is paralleled by technological achievements, to the exclusion of predatory species.

And taking it a step further, AI would be the ultimate in predatory species for the simple reason that lack of feelings, combined with autonomy and seemingly limitless power, makes for possibly the worst possibility in an exotic species which we might encounter. 

I've read that there are AI nanobots, orbiting (in a space station?  or just orbiting as satellites do) that are engaging in self-assembly of more nanobots, and are limited only by the elements needed to proceed.  We would be considered "just another resource", as would be a rock or tree stump, wet dishrag, etc.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!