Author Topic: Do Videos of Planet X Objects Really Prove Anything?  (Read 561 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Do Videos of Planet X Objects Really Prove Anything?
« on: December 15, 2017, 04:40:55 PM »
A few days ago, I received two observation videos from Amber Williamson in Clarksburg, WV. She made both of these videos simultaneously on December 9, 2-17 using two iPhone 7 smartphones. One is her phone and the other belongs to her husband.

In her email message to me Amber says, “Marshall, here’s a doozy for ya.” Well, these two videos certainly were as she put it a doozy, because her phone and her husband’s phone captured two different objects of interests in two different places.

I reviewed Amber’s comparison videos with Yowusa.com researcher Duane Brayton at length, and we found that she has provided us with a missing link in correlations between several important Planet X observations made by herself and another researcher here in the United States and those reported by The Sun in the UK on November 16, 2017.

In this article, we’ll show the images along with the analysis because as they say, “a picture is worth a thousand words.” But first, let’s address a common question about smartphone videos. Do videos of Planet X objects really prove anything? Yes, they do, once you understand the variables.

http://yowusa.com/2017/12/planet-x-videos/