Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm  (Read 85835 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm
« Reply #375 on: January 10, 2018, 03:58:39 PM »
In my dream, we got a new tile floor, off white, the color of the sand here on the beaches.
Then I was looking at it, squinting my eyes in disbelief. I said, well that looks like sand.
It was sand with lots of little indentations in it like footprints except more symmetrical.
I saw really down and out dirty people scrounging nearby.
Fascinating dream and as many times before, your dreams often show or suggest people who are hungry and/or tired, who are scrounging for food.  This one somewhat follows that theme.  Thanks for posting.

Hi ilinda and thanks for the feedback...
It was a humbling experience remembering the dream because of my location.
You are right that is a recurring dream theme of mine, the survivors scrounging...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #376 on: January 10, 2018, 04:02:29 PM »
Wonder if the indentations in the sand might have been from a meteorite storm?

I had a dream last night too that was strange.  Remember the photo of Px at the Ceremonial South Pole (re-posted below)?  I dreamed that someone - or something - tore it in half horizontally, decapitating the flags from the poles.  Not sure what to make of it...maybe it means that the nations that planted the flags there were somehow destroyed, or that someone / something has the intention of harming them, or that someone / something intends to occupy the South Pole or already does so.

Other ideas?

Hi R.R. thanks for the idea.. I do not think the indentations were from meteorites because it was just wet white sand ..no charred materials or sign of fire... but you gave me things to think about, for sure.
Your dream really interesting...
I won't post it here because it is political but there are strange goings on in, on the poles, and probably territorial disputes or competition.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #377 on: January 10, 2018, 04:03:35 PM »
Wonder if the indentations in the sand might have been from a meteorite storm?

I had a dream last night too that was strange.  Remember the photo of Px at the Ceremonial South Pole (re-posted below)?  I dreamed that someone - or something - tore it in half horizontally, decapitating the flags from the poles.  Not sure what to make of it...maybe it means that the nations that planted the flags there were somehow destroyed, or that someone / something has the intention of harming them, or that someone / something intends to occupy the South Pole or already does so.

Other ideas?

PS R.R. your interpretation was deep and perhaps it did have something to do with the nations which are to be destroyed...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #378 on: January 10, 2018, 04:03:53 PM »
Barb, please feel free to message me with any political thoughts!  :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #379 on: January 10, 2018, 04:06:53 PM »
Barb, please feel free to message me with any political thoughts!  :)

OK...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #380 on: January 12, 2018, 05:17:41 PM »
Last night/this morning I awoke while hearing someone singing a message to me.  It went like this:
"Change it out.  Change it out.  Change it out.  Change in attitude is working the lines."

I had to think about this a while and realized I believe this related to the several reports of how all the Oklahoma fracking has caused so many quakes and done so much damage to the earth's infrastructure under that area, that it has taken some of the pressure off of the New Madrid, and other, fault lines slightly to the east.

Once I interpreted "the lines" to mean the fault lines (around here especially), it all fell into place and that the attitude is that of the underground forces, formations, and influences.  Now, am feeling so much less anxiety.  Now it's just the normal PX-associated anxiety!

(several not-so-well-known definitions of attitude: • the orientation of an aircraft or spacecraft, relative to the direction of travel.
• Ballet a position in which one leg is lifted behind with the knee bent at right angles and turned out, and the corresponding arm is raised above the head, the other extended to the side.
An analogy could be made to either of the above, using fault lines, rock formations, etc.)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #381 on: January 12, 2018, 05:23:08 PM »
Now it's just the normal PX-associated anxiety!

"Just!"   ???

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #382 on: January 27, 2018, 11:36:57 PM »
Last night/this morning I awoke while hearing someone singing a message to me.  It went like this:
"Change it out.  Change it out.  Change it out.  Change in attitude is working the lines."

I had to think about this a while and realized I believe this related to the several reports of how all the Oklahoma fracking has caused so many quakes and done so much damage to the earth's infrastructure under that area, that it has taken some of the pressure off of the New Madrid, and other, fault lines slightly to the east.

Once I interpreted "the lines" to mean the fault lines (around here especially), it all fell into place and that the attitude is that of the underground forces, formations, and influences.  Now, am feeling so much less anxiety.  Now it's just the normal PX-associated anxiety!

(several not-so-well-known definitions of attitude: • the orientation of an aircraft or spacecraft, relative to the direction of travel.
• Ballet a position in which one leg is lifted behind with the knee bent at right angles and turned out, and the corresponding arm is raised above the head, the other extended to the side.
An analogy could be made to either of the above, using fault lines, rock formations, etc.)

Yowbarb Note. Language changes in generations. Being almost 74, I can vaguely remember people used to say "change it out"... it means, swap, exchange, remove one thing and put another in its place. References below:

https://ell.stackexchange.com/questions/24714/change-out-vs-change

https://www.npr.org/2014/06/01/317977373/freedom-is-yours-american-pow-is-on-his-way-home
ROBINSON: It's been just totally excited. The town for years, ever since Bowe was captured, has just been covered in these yellow ribbons and signs saying, bring Bowe home. And we miss you Bowe. And those signs are now being taken down and they're being changed out for signs that say, welcome home Bowe."

ilinda, change it out, might mean move and change residence... ?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #383 on: January 28, 2018, 05:29:44 AM »

Yowbarb Note. Language changes in generations. Being almost 74, I can vaguely remember people used to say "change it out"... it means, swap, exchange, remove one thing and put another in its place. References below:

https://ell.stackexchange.com/questions/24714/change-out-vs-change

https://www.npr.org/2014/06/01/317977373/freedom-is-yours-american-pow-is-on-his-way-home
ROBINSON: It's been just totally excited. The town for years, ever since Bowe was captured, has just been covered in these yellow ribbons and signs saying, bring Bowe home. And we miss you Bowe. And those signs are now being taken down and they're being changed out for signs that say, welcome home Bowe."

ilinda, change it out, might mean move and change residence... ?
Yes, I think it means a change of residence, but also that some of the changes I had made about two years ago can be changed yet again, all of which is related to the "change in attitude that is working the lines", i.e., the underground changes in geological attitudes that have been altered due to OK fracking.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #384 on: January 28, 2018, 05:33:12 AM »
And then last night, after about 2:29 AM, I didn't sleep well.  At 2:29 AM I awoke after having dreamed at least twice about tsunamis and rogue waves.  Can't remember the order, but in one dream I had heard a broadcaster talk about a tsunami in the making, and then dreamed other stuff.

Later in night dreamed hubby reminded me of "the waves that are coming", and awoke feeling anxious, and didn't sleep well after that.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #385 on: January 28, 2018, 06:01:47 AM »
I wonder if your tsunami dream might be a warning that something is coming?

I've been having ominous dreams too lately.  One was located in an area with a lot of Colonial or Georgian red brick houses.  It was a very gentrified area, but not urban - more like farmettes almost.  It kind of reminded me of Monticello or Williamsburg, but no commercialization nor tourism purpose.  The scary part was that fireballs were raining down densely upon these lovely manor houses, and I remember thinking that the bricks were solid, but the roofs might ignite.

I had another dream that our family was in the wrong place at the wrong time when a lone sniper began opening fire.  The dream seemed to be urging me to keep a closer watch over the family.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #386 on: January 28, 2018, 08:31:25 AM »
ilinda and R.R. I really value your posting of dreams...
Lately mine not been very clear...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #387 on: January 29, 2018, 06:42:00 PM »
I wonder if your tsunami dream might be a warning that something is coming?

I've been having ominous dreams too lately.  One was located in an area with a lot of Colonial or Georgian red brick houses.  It was a very gentrified area, but not urban - more like farmettes almost.  It kind of reminded me of Monticello or Williamsburg, but no commercialization nor tourism purpose.  The scary part was that fireballs were raining down densely upon these lovely manor houses, and I remember thinking that the bricks were solid, but the roofs might ignite.

I had another dream that our family was in the wrong place at the wrong time when a lone sniper began opening fire.  The dream seemed to be urging me to keep a closer watch over the family.
Do you keep a dream journal?

Makes you wonder if your dream of fireballs falling on the high-end homes on farmettes is a prophecy dream, rather than symbolic?  And certainly, I'd also take that other dream to heart and not be "out and about" these days unless absolutely necessary.  Thanks for sharing.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #388 on: January 29, 2018, 06:42:33 PM »
Are you getting a good night's sleep, Yowbarb?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #389 on: January 29, 2018, 06:43:42 PM »
Are you getting a good night's sleep, Yowbarb?
Will send a PM. :)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!