Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Let's find Planet X started by Ed  (Read 159854 times)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: Let's find Planet X
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 09:39:02 PM »
If you go to Wikisky, and search for "nibiru" it will take you to it! It really shows in infrared. I am not sure about the other sky viewing programs, as I haven't got them downloaded. I find this to be fascinating. You gotta be kidding me.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 09:49:09 PM »
If you go to Wikisky, and search for "nibiru" it will take you to it! It really shows in infrared. I am not sure about the other sky viewing programs, as I haven't got them downloaded. I find this to be fascinating. You gotta be kidding me.

I'm going to figure out how to see this - thanks for posting,
Gud nite,
Yowbarb

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 09:53:04 PM »
Querida Barb !  Thanks for the word "estimado". It is the same spelling both in spanish and portuguese (my native language). I addressed you as "querida" (you say kereedah) which is the equivalent to dear, but not formal and more loving. We are the only country in SA not spanish speaking. But I feel at ease with spanish. Weird is that we can understand very well the spanish, but the other way round does not work the same.

There are a number (not many) of initiatives in Brazil to start communities for the new era. Some of them are well organized. All (that I know of) are oriented to be cells for future migration of people. They are thinking as open from the start. The starting is the most difficult part obviously because we are still inside the same legal and economic regime. We have our jobs, our normal lives. It would be interesting to discusss this in some other thread. I do not belong to any of them. I am still pondering what to do. I will go up, that is certain. Living near the ocean is too risky a scenario.

All the best !

Carlos

Lori

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 09:22:51 AM »

Ed I'm not sure if that is it or not.  Anyone can add an object to Wiki Sky.  It is a good candidate whatever it is.  If you view the object in the infrared, its amazing.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 09:23:39 AM »
This is from early February; 
Images taken by the Hubble Space Telescope have revealed some unusual and colourful changes to the surface of Pluto.

Nasa says the dwarf planet on the edge of our solar system is becoming increasingly red.

Its illuminated northern hemisphere is also getting brighter.

Nasa's scientists believe these are seasonal changes - as the planet heads into a new phase of its 248-year-long seasonal cycle.

"These changes are most likely consequences of surface ice melting on the sunlit pole and then re-freezing on the other pole," Nasa's Space Telescope Science Institute said in a statement.

The overall colour is probably a result of ultraviolet radiation from the distant Sun breaking up methane on Pluto's surface. This, scientists say, would leave behind a red carbon-rich residue.

But some astronomers have expressed shock at the changes.

"It's a little bit of a surprise to see these changes happening so big and so fast," said Marc Buie, of the Southwest Research Institute. "This is unprecedented."

In 2006, astronomers stripped Pluto of its status as a full planet, downgrading it to a dwarf planet.

Further away and considerably smaller than the eight other "traditional" planets in the solar system, Pluto - at just 2,360km (1,467 miles) across - is smaller even than some moons.

Nasa said: "The Hubble pictures underscore that Pluto is not simply a ball of ice and rock but a dynamic world that undergoes dramatic atmospheric changes."

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 09:28:36 AM »
Yes, Lori. Isn't that something? I wonder what happens on google sky and other programs, if you ask for "Nibiru"?  Some times the best place to hide something is right under their face. One interesting fact, is that for it to be in Leo, is not out of the question, and when you go to a view of a larger part of the galaxy it looks as though it's inside the boundaries of our solar system.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2010, 09:40:20 AM »
Querida Barb !  Thanks for the word "estimado". It is the same spelling both in spanish and portuguese (my native language). I addressed you as "querida" (you say kereedah) which is the equivalent to dear, but not formal and more loving. We are the only country in SA not spanish speaking. But I feel at ease with spanish. Weird is that we can understand very well the spanish, but the other way round does not work the same.

There are a number (not many) of initiatives in Brazil to start communities for the new era. Some of them are well organized. All (that I know of) are oriented to be cells for future migration of people. They are thinking as open from the start. The starting is the most difficult part obviously because we are still inside the same legal and economic regime. We have our jobs, our normal lives. It would be interesting to discusss this in some other thread. I do not belong to any of them. I am still pondering what to do. I will go up, that is certain. Living near the ocean is too risky a scenario.

All the best !

Carlos

Carlos thanks for the wonderful post.  :) 
That's right it's "Portugues." Also the same in Spanish and Portuguese.
There is evidently so much going on in SA and I didn't have a clue. Wonderful that there is so much organizing going on in Brazil. It sounds very heartfelt and also very forward - thinking.

I also very much hope the communities will be created in as safe a zone as possible.
Do you know if any of them are doing spherical reinforced concrete shelters or the reinforced concrete monolithic domes?
I wish you the best of luck in finding or creating your own best place to be, with all those you love.
Well please share the news here of what is happening in Brazil and any southerly area.
Also please let us know if there are sighting of Planet X. 

Tenha um grande dia e estada seguro e bem (?)
Have a great day and stay safe and well.

- Yowbarb      P.S. Maybe a good a place to spot Planet X - Punta Arenas:

« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 09:44:58 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2010, 09:42:01 AM »
This is from early February; 
Images taken by the Hubble Space Telescope have revealed some unusual and colourful changes to the surface of Pluto.

Nasa says the dwarf planet on the edge of our solar system is becoming increasingly red.

Its illuminated northern hemisphere is also getting brighter.

Nasa's scientists believe these are seasonal changes - as the planet heads into a new phase of its 248-year-long seasonal cycle.

"These changes are most likely consequences of surface ice melting on the sunlit pole and then re-freezing on the other pole," Nasa's Space Telescope Science Institute said in a statement.

The overall colour is probably a result of ultraviolet radiation from the distant Sun breaking up methane on Pluto's surface. This, scientists say, would leave behind a red carbon-rich residue.

But some astronomers have expressed shock at the changes.

"It's a little bit of a surprise to see these changes happening so big and so fast," said Marc Buie, of the Southwest Research Institute. "This is unprecedented."

In 2006, astronomers stripped Pluto of its status as a full planet, downgrading it to a dwarf planet.

Further away and considerably smaller than the eight other "traditional" planets in the solar system, Pluto - at just 2,360km (1,467 miles) across - is smaller even than some moons.

Nasa said: "The Hubble pictures underscore that Pluto is not simply a ball of ice and rock but a dynamic world that undergoes dramatic atmospheric changes."

Ed this is interesting... maybe this will lead us in the right direction...
- Yowbarb

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2010, 05:53:38 PM »

Carlos thanks for the wonderful post.  :) 
That's right it's "Portugues." Also the same in Spanish and Portuguese.
There is evidently so much going on in SA and I didn't have a clue. Wonderful that there is so much organizing going on in Brazil. It sounds very heartfelt and also very forward - thinking.

I also very much hope the communities will be created in as safe a zone as possible.
Do you know if any of them are doing spherical reinforced concrete shelters or the reinforced concrete monolithic domes?
I wish you the best of luck in finding or creating your own best place to be, with all those you love.
Well please share the news here of what is happening in Brazil and any southerly area.
Also please let us know if there are sighting of Planet X. 

Tenha um grande dia e estada seguro e bem (?)
Have a great day and stay safe and well.

Dear Barb,

I do not know how the constrctions are made. Here is an image from Google Earth from year 2006 of one these settlements. I believe that today this settlement must be much larger.

This is an image of a small group with simple tools in hand doing the hard work. The constructions are simple. Someone here presente the same concept of an igloo like home.

This is another image of a small wind device (a prototype) that is employed in one these settlements using only easy to find components.

When I have more info on this I will share here.

Your "portugues" is quite good !

God bless.

Carlos

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2010, 06:28:36 PM »
Welcome, Carlos. Your assistance is appreciated. I happened upon this, but it doesn't go deeper.

Planet X found by NASA. Sunday, 3 January 2010
A whistleblower at NASA claims that they have discovered planet X or Nibiru and have calculated that it is heading our way.

Scientists at NASA claim that Planet X showed up clearly on Xmas day on various powerful telescopes throughout the World but they have been ordered to keep quite about it to prevent panic among the population.

Various writers claim that the Mayan calendar predicts the coming of planet X in the year 2012 which will lead to the destruction of earth as we know it.

It is known that there are various underground bases around the planet provided for some world leaders and the so called elite.

Ed do you know any more about this?
- Yowbarb

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2010, 07:26:23 PM »
I will continue my search tomorrow. Grandchildren spending the nite.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2010, 09:26:54 PM »
Carlos, wonderful photos, thank you,
Good night, All,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2010, 11:08:49 PM »
I will continue my search tomorrow. Grandchildren spending the nite.

Have a wonderful evening with your grandkids.

Pbandpk

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2010, 08:13:20 AM »
I tried it in wikisky and all I got was a square with an "X" in it.

Rightclicked "View image" nothing happened.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2010, 08:46:06 AM »
Was your search specifically for "Nibiru"? That's what I searched for when I got it. I will try again in a few minutes. Maybe they changed it.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!