Author Topic: Consciousness Hypostasis  (Read 13607 times)

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
Consciousness Hypostasis
« on: August 31, 2010, 04:57:58 PM »
Friends,

I want to write a full essay on consciousness but I’m a person of few word and I afraid not too well at writing.  My hypostasis is that consciousness is set of energy, force and waves that our own body produces.  All living things create this energy we call consciousness.  Consciousness give use the sense of awareness and liveliness. First, like me explain our brain.  Our brain is a simple set of instruction.  Our experience and knowledge has imprinted these instructions in our mind through the process of learning.  Second, our DNA is set of sensory, a portion of these sensors contain the framework of our personality. An individual will produces consciousness wave.  This wave will travel to the next person and activate the sensory of their DNA. The brain will process this information.  This how you get the feeling of being and individuality. Our consciousness is an ocean of energy produce by individual. These waves are constant and traveling instantaneously shaping our emotion.

This is the simplest way I can describe it. Its basically how it start. I hope this will help some of the individual who are trying to get in touch with their spiritual self.

8hertz

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: Consciousness Hypostasis
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 05:47:10 PM »
8Hertz, you are wise, beyond your writing.  ed

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 07:18:23 PM »
Hi 8hertz,

I think that you are on the right track, according to what I have read recently and before.  The Internet site http://www.zimbio.com/DNA/articles/11/DNA+Activation+Evolution+Human+Consciousness, for example, has related material and several further references.

One detail:  you said "This wave will travel to the next person and activate the sensory of their DNA. The brain will process this information."  I don't remember reading that DNA was involved in "mind-reading", where person A knows what person B is thinking.  Is that what you meant? (Maybe not)  But, if you have some references about that, I would like to read them.

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 08:52:02 AM »
Hi Jimfarmer

I like that article, it saying the same things I trying to express.  The only difference is that I am linking us to consciousness. We hold the keys to our consciousness. This is a break-thru in science once the super-mind of our society start to grasp the idea. This is how we as beings are all connected. It may be hard for you to absorb this, but think of it this way.  There are 6 billion consciousnesses on earth and who know how many trillion of consciousness that is in our galaxy.  Ask yourself, if all living things in the universe were death would you have a feeling beside your own or better yet would you even feel (I'm not taking about your physical senses).

To answer your question about mind-reading. I don't ever know if mind-reading is possible in mine hypostasis but Telepathy is a sure thing.  Unless you are relating mind-reading and Telepathy in the same sense.

"The brain will process this information" - The brain take the information that it receive from your DNA and translate to a feel for you to understand.

8hertz

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 05:11:22 AM »
Hi  8hertz, Great Post!

Have you read or listened to Gregg Braden's Divine Matrix? Here is a link on youtube. He has some great information on how we are all linked through consciousness.

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 11:49:40 AM »
Yes you can sometimes witness someone coming into a room and the room and it just lights up or the opposite. I feel everyone has the ability to not just be a part of the stearing currents but when these currents flow in mass you can still affect the masses to do great good. It is a shame much energy has to be expended to nullify or render ineffective harmful actions. I still feel we can do it. Some now can feel and connect with the higher states of being but most are oblivious. Unless you connect you will not understand your personal calling. A person may take their whole life to realize why they came back into existance as a human. Good luck to all{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2010, 11:38:56 PM »
Linda,

Yes, I like Gregg he have a fair view of the universe. I have heard some of his interview but have not read his books.  I did review some of the youtube clip on Divine Matrix again.  This time around however, I felt he was compressing too much of the universe's creation into his Divine Matrix theory, from the smallest particle to the creation of the galaxy and stars. Which can be overwhelming and confusing. Good piece of work but by end of each one of these research book, I have found that there really is no acknowledgment of what consciousness is but to say that is out there.

Our physical world exists in the universe on top of a layer of energies, waves and forces of the universe. Our mind works at the speed of light.  In order for our physical being to understand balance of thought. Our consciousness is producing waves that are many times faster then the speed of light.

8hertz

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 10:42:49 AM »
The brain scans that prove couples share a ‘sixth sense’

By Daily Mail Reporter Last updated at 1:56 AM on 27th September 2010
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1315326/Sixth-sense-really-does-exist-Research-shows-brains-couples-love-work-together.html

Ever had the feeling that your partner has the power to read your mind? Well you may not be imagining it.
Scientists have found that some couples are so in tune that their brains begin to work in sync.
In research that points to the existence of a ‘sixth sense’, the team found identical patterns of brain activity in volunteers who had become so close they were ‘physiologically aligned’.

That means they had reached a state in which their nervous systems were ticking over in harmony, helping them to know each other’s thoughts and emotions.

The extraordinary findings emerged from an analysis of brain activity in patients and counsellors in therapy sessions.
The researchers involved believe it also sheds light on the behaviour of couples, close friends or family members. Psychologists have long known that some couples learn to think like each other – allowing them to ‘know’ what their partner is thinking or about to say.

But the new study goes further by looking into the activity of the nervous system.

Dr Trisha Stratford, of Sydney’s University of Technology, studied the brains and heartbeats of 30 volunteers during counselling sessions.

She identified a crucial moment when the counsellor and patient’s brains started to work in sync in an ‘altered state’.
She said: ‘When this happens we can read each other’s brains and bodies at a deeper level – a sixth sense.’

During the ‘altered state’, the part of each person’s brain that controls the nervous system began to beat together.

8hertz

noproblemo2

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 10:56:33 AM »
Very interesting article 8hertz.

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 11:34:39 AM »
sounds like the cosmic consciousness - you know when your wife is in the house even if her car isnt in the drive - you know when the baby is going to cry before she does it ................and my dogs know everything ( clever animals dogs )

nice post 8herts

regards,

alex

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 03:09:39 PM »
no to me - but welcome anyway

regards,

alex

noproblemo2

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2010, 03:25:18 PM »
Welcome LightBeing, nice to have you with us here.Others will soon weigh in with their thoughts as to what you have posted

augonit

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2010, 08:31:15 PM »
The only thing I've heard of is Tesla.  He was way ahead of his time.  Tell us about the others.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 12:09:28 PM »
Yes, I know of these words. You  might be talking "Angels and Demons" here. You hide your intentions by misspelling some of the words. You are actually speaking of one specific "Hall". Perhaps you speak of Pastore Reet in Atlanta area, it is a school of "mines", not minds, Malki, Rachael, and "man made rapture, can be put into a context about man's ascending, or the coming of the antichrist to start the whole thing.  Tesla's main invention was the "Tesla coil", which could "miraculously pull 'free electricity' from the waves in the universe, but these waves are actually created by humans, themselves. Should I proceed further? PM me if you'd like   ed

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 04:18:24 PM »
damn ed - is there anything you dont know ?? 8)

Regards,

alex