Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Consciousness Hypostasis  (Read 16564 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Consciousness Hypostasis
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 07:32:03 AM »
Hi everyone.Im new here..I just found this last night and got approved today to chat..Im the worst speller ever and hope to to offend anyone..

I have a story to tell!!! seems as if I was the only one on earth..and for me this is serious..I was awakened a little over 2 years ago on my 45 birthday..The morning of..since then!!! Iev filed bankrupsey, 1.5 million dollars in cash gone, house gone,cars gone, 24 years of work into a business and customer bace,,,Gone..Today I sit at the library public PC with nothing but the shoes on my feet...

But the story only starts there..You would think I would be on the virge of harry carry....Im not..trust me..

For starters I would like to post some words and ask anyone if they mean anything to them??
If so I would like to here from you..

1) Pastor Reet

2) The Great Halls

3)Tessla

4) Pandor's School of minds

5) Malki

6) Man made Rapture

7) Rachael

Does these things mean anything to anyone??

Hello LightBeing so this is your first post, which I had missed before. I empathize with you and I hope your
situation improves very fast. Take Care in this cold winter...
If you are typing fast from the Library that explains some of the spelling errors. I am a former proofreader/editor in training but with my
old eyes and hands I slip in a typo quite frequently...
I have sent you a couple of private messages. I have heard of Tessla and manmade rapture... yes probably some of the other topics
have crossed my radar,  but I have forgotton what they are.
Well this is mainly just to welcome you. Please do not take my messages wrong am just trying to keep
people to keep to whatever topic they are posting in.
Referring to one of the Dreams Topics, not this one.
Yowbarb

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 09:11:13 AM »
Friends,
I want to write a full essay on consciousness but I’m a person of few word and I afraid not too well at writing.  My hypostasis is that consciousness is set of energy, force and waves that our own body produces.  All living things create this energy we call consciousness.  Consciousness give use the sense of awareness and liveliness. First, like me explain our brain.  Our brain is a simple set of instruction.  Our experience and knowledge has imprinted these instructions in our mind through the process of learning.  Second, our DNA is set of sensory, a portion of these sensors contain the framework of our personality. An individual will produces consciousness wave.  This wave will travel to the next person and activate the sensory of their DNA. The brain will process this information.  This how you get the feeling of being and individuality. Our consciousness is an ocean of energy produce by individual. These waves are constant and traveling instantaneously shaping our emotion.
This is the simplest way I can describe it. Its basically how it start. I hope this will help some of the individual who are trying to get in touch with their spiritual self.      8hertz
Hi 8,
Wanted to contemplate what you said here about a week ago but another message here sidetracked me and then I lost track
of where this comment was................
Anyway; came across some pretty good stuff by searching for:           mind reading  DNA
here is one of the interesting pages I found. Really makes you think about what is happening out there in a
Scientific laboratory with DNA.
http://www.aeonia.com/russian-dna-discoveries-mind-blowing
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 11:39:33 AM »
Alex, let's just say that I do a lot of 'research', and have for many years, to some extent. I am also active in other 'alternative methods' of learning, and 'seeing' what is happening. I am certainly not here because I am 'smart', or something like that. Mr. Masters chose me to be a moderator for reasons other than my intelligence, I would think   Please notice my topics, on this Town Hall.  ed

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 11:42:38 AM »
i normally sit and wait for you in astronomy ed  8)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 12:43:00 PM »
Understandable. Remote viewing has been a difficult way to go, lately. At least, difficult to talk about.   ed

augonit

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 03:16:31 PM »
How do you know what you're seeing is the real truth, and not your imagination with remote viewing?  I think it would be cool if I could do it, but I don't know how I could be sure I would be seeing what's really real.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2010, 11:40:30 AM »
It takes a lot of time until you know what is true and what is not. (at least you think you do)  It is not an exact science. It is all in the interpretation. I guess it depends on the person doing it. Repeatable results are best. I do not 'view' like I used to. Lately, if I go into an alpha-state, I continue on, right into a good sleep.lol  It must be an old age type of event.   ed

augonit

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2010, 08:51:52 AM »
I would like to try to do remote viewing for the future if I could.  Do you know of sites that teach you how to do it?

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2010, 11:03:46 AM »
Yes. Google remote viewing schools or seminars. There are only a few recognized instructors that I would consider. Major Ed Danes is talked about a lot, but I might prefer DR. David Morehouse, myself. I am 'familiar' with his work. If you'd like to read a book about remote viewing in a historic story book, read "Psychic Warrior".  There are many paths up the mountain. Many use zen type of meditation, and entering the aether from there, to see what is desired.  I use a little bit of many methods, if I were to describe what I do.  ed

augonit

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2010, 08:03:16 AM »
Thanks.

Donedeal2012

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2011, 11:49:25 AM »
My husband since July 12, 1986 passed away after several years of heart issues in July 2010.  I have not posted for some time.  I have experienced one of the greatest losses a person can endure.  My dreaming and premonitions have stopped and the emptiness is unbearable.  When you live with someone that long, your mind, soul, and spirit are one and I am working on re- learning how to be a spiritual being again.   Whatever i can give for the sake of learning, I am willing to discuss.

noproblemo2

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2011, 12:32:50 PM »
Donedeal2012 I am very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you.

augonit

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2011, 01:33:59 PM »
Donedeal, you will start getting your premonitions and dreams back.  Right now, they are covered by your grief.  It will happen again once your heart heals more.  Give yourself time and patience.  I'm very sorry for your loss.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 10:27:46 AM »
Perhaps he is the fortunate one. I can't imagine your grief. You will have to heal yourself, as nobody can do it for you. If we could help, just ask.   ed

Donedeal2012

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2011, 03:20:08 PM »
Thank you     If anyone could see the raw nature of having a gross imbalance of mind, spirit, and soul, i could be the poster child.  As time passes and I heal, I will be able to see more than most just how important this balance is to everything. 

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!