Author Topic: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift  (Read 39129 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift
« Reply #195 on: October 12, 2017, 04:05:50 PM »
Your pendulum analogy does make sense.  Thanks Ilinda, for all of your dedication to making scientific observations in your location and sharing them with us.  I wonder if there is a local agency that might appreciate a look at what you've accomplished?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #196 on: October 13, 2017, 05:42:27 PM »
Your pendulum analogy does make sense.  Thanks Ilinda, for all of your dedication to making scientific observations in your location and sharing them with us.  I wonder if there is a local agency that might appreciate a look at what you've accomplished?
Thank you for the compliment, but I won't "put myself out there" to anyone or any local agency, as like most in awareness, "been there, done that".  Here's a perfect example:  About 2 years ago or less, I met an astronomy teacher who was building a couple of tiny cabins not too many miles from where I live.  A friend who had met him took me over there to meet him (I had heard he teaches astronomy so my radar went up), and the conversation came around to things somewhat unusual. 

I mentioned my data gathering and a general overview of it, and he said, "I hate to burst your bubble, but if the Earth were shifting or had shifted, the mainstream news would be all over it!"   So I didn't push the issue any further, thinking he is where he is, and I am where I am, and that is that.

Then about a year or so ago a friend got wind of some of the claims by Carlos Ferrada, and I mentioned that he has a lot of credibility as far as I can see.  Friend then said, "You don't really believe that do you?????  I reminded her of what I had told her initially--that my visions came long before I ever heard of Z. Sitchin or Carlos Ferrada, and it was they that correlated with my visions.

I've given up trying to show anyone antthing.  Heck, I didn't even bother to show hubby the pic I took of the sun at 6:02 P.M. a few weeks ago which shows something in the same field of view as the sun.  Nor have I shown him the three pictures (to be re-posted tonight) that I took in 2015, that are too bright, but suggest "something" very near the sun  (last night I did a few color manipulations on them making them even more convincing).

So the long answer is above, and the short answer is "no".  LOL sort of.  Hope you're not offended.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #197 on: October 13, 2017, 05:53:48 PM »
We've passed Equinox and our next landmark will be Winter Solstice, and this one I'm REALLY looking forward to, as it will make the seventh such solstice for which we have data, and will show if the holding pattern remains as it has for the years 2013 through 2016.
For now:
Recent observations:
September 15, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed to door jamb , 2.875" right of inside corner...
September 16, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed to door jamb, 5.25" right of inside corner...
September 21, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 3.0" right on concrete blocks.
September 22, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 10.0" right on concrete blocks.
September 24, 2017 noon CST, north-south line pointed 9.0" right on concrete blocks.
September 25, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 10.0" right on concrete blocks.

New observations:
September 26, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed at junction of concrete block and "Add-on board" (AOB).
September 28, 2017, noon CST, north-southg line pointed 1.75" right on AOB.
September 29, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.0" right on AOB.
September 30, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.75" right on AOB.
October 2, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 1.75" right on AOB.
October 12, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 6.125" right on AOB.
October 13, 2017, noon CST, north-south line pointed 8.0" right on AOB.

Our north-south line (pointing north) is approximately where I think it has been at this time of year, but will check carefully, as it seems 8.0" is the farthest it has been on this AOB.

Stay tuned for more data....

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #198 on: October 14, 2017, 08:34:30 AM »
I won't "put myself out there" to anyone or any local agency, as like most in awareness, "been there, done that".

Totally understand your position, and have also had similar experiences.  We seem to be moving past the point of no return now on convincement, anyway. :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #199 on: October 15, 2017, 05:46:16 PM »
I won't "put myself out there" to anyone or any local agency, as like most in awareness, "been there, done that".

Totally understand your position, and have also had similar experiences.  We seem to be moving past the point of no return now on convincement, anyway. :)
One addendum would be that if circumstances change, i.e., that it appears TPTW have little or no power left, then it might be a different story.  We'll all be reading our situations carefully looking for the signs we need.