Author Topic: Riding Out the Planet-X Flyby “In Style”  (Read 2205 times)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Riding Out the Planet-X Flyby “In Style”
« on: January 03, 2017, 01:50:16 PM »
Is This More Proof We're Closing In On 'X Point'? 'The Point In Time When Only The Prepared Will Survive'

- Largest Private Bunker Community In The World Is Being Built In South Dakota

http://allnewspipeline.com/X_Point.php

The new story from the Business Insider that the Drudge Report linked to today reports upon a new community being built deep in the heart of South Dakota called "Vivos xPoint". Billed to be the largest private bunker community on Earth, a 99-year lease on each bunker can be purchased for $1,000 a year with a $25,000 deposit up front. And while making such a purchase will grant you access to one of 575 bunkers made of hardened concrete and steel, built to withstand a 500,000 blast from explosives from within by the US Army back in 1942, any and all upgrades done to the structures will have to be paid by the purchasers.

Expecting that the first tenants can move in as early as the Summer of 2017, underground bunker builders Terra Vivos recently purchased the 575 bunker structures built by the US Army Corps of Engineers to house munitions and explosives at the Black Hills Ordinance Base to transform it into a full-fledged survival community, complete with a school and a general store that they plan to have opening sometime in 2017.

"Whether its nuclear war or a zombie apocalypse that triggers the end of the word, Vivos Group wants you to be prepared" we're told as once again, we learn more about the 1% preparation for the end of the world.

Just the latest report that we've gotten that the ultra-rich are getting ready for something huge, have the 'ultra rich' been reading websites such as SteveQuayle.com, Survivalist Blog and SHTFPlan recently or do they know something that most Americans still don't know? As Vivos tells us in the 1st video below, 'X Point' is the point in time when only the prepared will survive. Certainly, as this new Express story proves, in such a case most millenials are doomed.

Measuring 60' to 80' long by 26.5' wide with a 13' ceiling height, each bunker will be able to accomodate between 10 to 20 people along with supplies for up to a year...just in case everything falls apart here in America and the SHTF.

As we see in the photographs below of what the bunkers look like now compared to an artists illustration of what they can be turned into, an awful lot of work will need to be done to these to turn them from bunker into a home with currently no electricity, running water or heating/insulation. Still, as Vivos wisely points out, for those with the money to do so, you can't put a price on 'peace of mind' with these bunkers also being 'totally off grid'.

So, what do the 'super rich' know that most of the American people don't know? As Terra Vivos tells us in the first video below, we live in a world with a very delicate balance with great uncertainty ahead - and when disaster strikes, the time to prepare has already past. Built at 3,800' above sea level and in a location far far away from the masses, we see in these bunker designs some attempt to retain some 'normalcy' when the entire world is anything but 'normal'. :P

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Riding Out the Planet-X Flyby “In Style”
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 02:44:45 AM »
Preppers Stuck In Cities: Elite Chartering “Getaway Boats in Case of Manhattan Emergency

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/preppers-stuck-in-cities-elite-chartering-getaway-boats-in-case-of-manhattan-emergency_03092017

There is an inherent dilemma for most of the people living in cities.

Even those who are aware of the extremely fragile fabric of society are often stuck living urban lives. Perhaps they plan to retire to a country abode, or construct a hideaway to escape to if the need ever arises, but for now, they are stuck in the city making a living.

This is true even for the rich, but now, they have a back-up plan.

The biggest of American cities, and one of the most gridlocked, is New York City, with Manhattan and Long Island both isolated islands – trapped during emergencies from the rest of the world.

That’s why those with means, and forethought, are now chartering emergency charters to get out of the city – probably a good idea, especially if the helicopter is out of your price range.
:-\

There is an inherent dilemma for most of the people living in cities.

Even those who are aware of the extremely fragile fabric of society are often stuck living urban lives. Perhaps they plan to retire to a country abode, or construct a hideaway to escape to if the need ever arises, but for now, they are stuck in the city making a living.

This is true even for the rich, but now, they have a back-up plan.

The biggest of American cities, and one of the most gridlocked, is New York City, with Manhattan and Long Island both isolated islands – trapped during emergencies from the rest of the world.

That’s why those with means, and forethought, are now chartering emergency charters to get out of the city – probably a good idea, especially if the helicopter is out of your price range.

Interesting concept, and the fact that this has become a business model is also telling of the times.

For Long Island, where millions of New Yorkers live, it would be 20-29 hours to get off the island – during that time, people will lose their patience, run out of gas, become hungry, be denied access to medications and drugs, need emergency services, resort to crime, etc.

The good news is that while the rich may indeed be living the high life, with escape hatches built in, there are many steps that the average, and more modest, individual can also take to increase your chances of survival during modest times.

When it comes to elite prepping, you have to always ask yourself: ‘Do they know something that I don’t know?‘ :P

Max.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 07:14:01 AM »
There Will Be Those Who Perish In the Next Crisis, And Those “Who Survive In Underground Luxury”

http://www.shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/there-will-be-those-who-perish-in-the-next-crisis-and-those-who-survive-in-underground-luxury_03242017

Ultimately, no one can stop what is coming.

The haves and have nots of the next, gritty era of aftermath will be those who have the means to survive when the system has failed, and those who do not.

For the wealthy, and prepper minded elite, hidden fortified layers purchased for insurance will preserve most of the luxuries of life above ground, and in the cities, even as society crumbles and burns to the ground.

Others, without the means to purchase these luxuries, may have still set aside the necessary materials to live and thrive after a great collapse, where anything and everything from the electric grid, to the fuel supply to the food supply will fail.

There will be tens of millions of starving, angry and bewildered people who face endangerment and extinction, and there will be a few who succeed not only in planning ahead, but in laying low enough to avoid being noticed and picked off by looters, marauders and misguided authorities.

Finding the perfect location for your redoubt, and making your preps to get away if need be, amount to something of an art and a science. Nothing is guaranteed, everything has its advantages and disadvantaged, but just by doing anything at all, you’ll be way ahead of the masses. (And then again maybe not..)

If the plans of the elite are anything to consider, they have decked out their bunkers with mementos and reminders of normal life, and not only enough to supplies not to feel the pain of a crumbling infrastructure, but to be distracted by the illusion of normalcy even in times of ultimate crisis.

It isn’t just happening in the United States, but all over the world. And while the fastest growing part of this sector clearly caters to the rich and well adjusted, many shelters are also being constructed to house millions of masses during emergencies – at least in places like China, Switzerland and Russia.

Max.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2017, 02:44:11 PM »
MadMax, excellent topics.
Thanks for all you do here... RE the Manhattan escape boats, that has crossed my mind...

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 08:50:20 AM »
Yeah, I've seen quite a few of these so called luxurious elite bunkers while searching the Internet for ideas on how to build our personal shelter/bunker, as well as what material to use and every time I see these concrete and iron (death) contraptions, supposedly able to withstand everything (from above) I keep seeing them being literally squished to death by Mother Earth herself in mega-quakes, fault movement etc... Although I'll admit, they do look very comfortable at first glance, I wouldn't want to be in most of them. I don't trust something built out of concrete and iron. Yeah, they could most likely hold up pretty good from a threat from above but when the earth starts to move... Those materials are not flexible and will most likely shatter and squish/trap everyone inside.  :o

The shelter we're building is based on the earth-dome/earth-bags idea, which will allow for movement as the earth does her "dance" but still built underground approximately 4 feet below surface to shield against, wind, storms, radiation, solar or other. I'm also considering if it does gets darn cold here, building below the earth at that level, will insulate from the the worst of the cold and make it easier to heat up whatever living space we need with minimal fuel/wood.
//Solani
In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 10:03:52 AM »
Yeah, I've seen quite a few of these so called luxurious elite bunkers while searching the Internet for ideas on how to build our personal shelter/bunker, as well as what material to use and every time I see these concrete and iron (death) contraptions, supposedly able to withstand everything (from above) I keep seeing them being literally squished to death by Mother Earth herself in mega-quakes, fault movement etc... Although I'll admit, they do look very comfortable at first glance, I wouldn't want to be in most of them. I don't trust something built out of concrete and iron. Yeah, they could most likely hold up pretty good from a threat from above but when the earth starts to move... Those materials are not flexible and will most likely shatter and squish/trap everyone inside.  :o

The shelter we're building is based on the earth-dome/earth-bags idea, which will allow for movement as the earth does her "dance" but still built underground approximately 4 feet below surface to shield against, wind, storms, radiation, solar or other. I'm also considering if it does gets darn cold here, building below the earth at that level, will insulate from the the worst of the cold and make it easier to heat up whatever living space we need with minimal fuel/wood.
//Solani
Hi again, Solani :)
It is tricky figuring out what will hold up. The layer of reinforced concrete (GFR seems good) offers at least some protection against many dangers such as fireballs, high winds, forest fires, blasts from the sun, other types of EMPS. I personally am interested in a minimum of 2 feet of concrete.
I agree it is worrisome about the movement of the earth.
My son had some ideas recently about that...will ask him to refresh my memory.
Maybe it is possible to set the dome, shelter, or earth bags shelter down into the earth on top of some rollers or even logs, I think my son had the idea of a concrete area underneath, but where the shelter was set, not concrete... Maybe the idea was the concrete would create a barrier so it would not go too far... Concrete around the perimeter does protect somewhat from small fires from falling objects. If you do have an earth bag type structure will you be spraying it with the fiberglass or shotcrete? 

Here is one link I found.  http://www.earthbagbuilding.com/faqs/stucco.htm

I do know some people prefer to not spray their earthbag homes, but after all we are talking about a type of survival shelter. I am not saying the shotcrete would necessarily protect against everything but the person would at least "have a shot."   ::) 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 10:17:17 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 10:25:51 AM »
Last night when I could not sleep I had a couple of ideas. One was to set up a concrete reinforced dome, large one, back in a property. Not too far back, with a road to it, but with some methods to camouflage it from the road. Shield it from the eyes of passersby. The idea is, a gate, people who have access have keys. Could it be broken into, sure but it offers some protection. More on all that later.

The people in my group would drive right into the big dome. It would have a wide gate opening which could be secured from the inside. This wouldn't be the only shelter but it would be the first. Why? In case of emergency, the group members could immediately get their vehicles inside the big dome. Could be trucks, trailers, RVs. other shelters, domes and etc. would crop up, but this big dome would be the immediate place a person could drive into. It would not be big on windows but it would have thick recessed plastic. The windows in that Baptist church in MS which withstood Katrina were recessed over 6" and really thick plastic. Some kind of intercom or megaphone or bell or light for someone entering the dome gate who needed to be let in. Once in, door gate gets shut. Would such a dome be big enough for everyone who potentially joined the group? No of course not, but it would be a start.

The people would have their RVs, arriving with some food and water already, lanterns etc. an area could be set up for people to sit. Haven't though it all out. It would not be necessary for it to be a finished living space, not that first dome. A place to get in out of the wind or whatever else happening... The RVs, trailers would presumably have some methods of heat and light...
Obviously would not be able to run the engines much but it would be a start.
Would have to be some sort of ventilation...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2017, 01:51:12 PM »
As shelters got built, people could park their vehicles in the big domes to protect them.
Other ideas small concrete underground areas with propane... others situated apart from living quarters, with cans of gasoline.

An underground supply room would be one of the first things built. Topside entrance, ladder down.

All these underground small storage areas could be camouflaged on the top.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2017, 02:22:11 PM »

//Solani

Solani, in case you need it, this link leads to a discussion of earth bag buildings...
I just learned a few things... 

http://www.earthbagbuilding.com/faqs/stucco.htm

"Visit Our Other Websites"
www.greenhomebuilding.com
 www.dreamgreenhomes.com
www.naturalbuildingblog.com

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2017, 08:44:01 PM »

It is tricky figuring out what will hold up. The layer of reinforced concrete (GFR seems good) offers at least some protection against many dangers such as fireballs, high winds, forest fires, blasts from the sun, other types of EMPS. I personally am interested in a minimum of 2 feet of concrete.
Maybe it is possible to set the dome, shelter, or earth bags shelter down into the earth on top of some rollers or even logs, I think my son had the idea of a concrete area underneath, but where the shelter was set, not concrete... Maybe the idea was the concrete would create a barrier so it would not go too far... Concrete around the perimeter does protect somewhat from small fires from falling objects. If you do have an earth bag type structure will you be spraying it with the fiberglass or shotcrete? 

I do know some people prefer to not spray their earthbag homes, but after all we are talking about a type of survival shelter. I am not saying the shotcrete would necessarily protect against everything but the person would at least "have a shot."   ::)

Hi again, :)
Since the earthbag shelter we're building will be completely below ground, I'm not going to coat the bags with anything on the outside. I am however going to cover the entire thing with some type of heavy duty rubber tarp and have also thought of also covering with some type of aluminum or "space-blanket" type material which would hopefully deflect some radiation that might come our way since that "room" will be our main safe-room. Also counting on the 4 feet of earth above to shield us. Only iron is the rebar’s that go through the earthbags a few feet apart and the barbed wire between the bags. Have been considering if I should pour a concrete ring/foundation that the bags will be stacked on to add some stability until it settles as well as help provide a seal that the floor inside will connect with and help to keep out any water that might try to seep up through the ground. We'll see... Right now, we’re just waiting for the ground to thaw out so we can start digging. Dan has been working on his old excavator which will be AWESOME to try out... Hehe Look out, this girl is going to fling dirt everywhere!!! :P Not to mention dig a lot of holes... :D I do believe that a rounded structure/earthdome will be able to withstand more stress than a square/straight walled structure. I found a site online where you can buy large polypropylene bags, 1000 bags for $300 here: http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/safety/spill-control-supplies/water-diverter/poly-sandbags-18x-30-75-lb-bag-white-1000-pack They also have other size bags.

We’re also going to bury a mid-sized container Dan has and use as safe storage for stuffs like propane, gas etc. Nope, don't want that thing to close to where we'll be... If it's going to blow, it can do that from a distance... I'm driving Dan nuts... Every time I walk by one of his various "treasures" such as the old camper he's got on one of his dead run down trucks, or other camping trailer he has out here, I'm constantly telling him how nice it would be if those were also underground and used as storage or whatever. I think he’s getting to the point where he’ll let me do whatever I want just to shut me up! ;) However, when I started eyeballing the large trailer he hauled back when he was a truck driver, he turned and said NO, before I’d even suggested that it could go down in the ground too… LOL

We’re also trying to figure out how to construct the entrance/exit from the bunker. We’ve been talking about making 2 exits to lessen the risk of getting trapped inside. Have lots of ideas, will have to take it one step at a time. Also ventilation is an issue. I’m really hoping that our main house will survive so we’ll be able to move back in to it but… I’m not counting on it.

Here’s a great pdf file on some of the basics in building an earthbag house/shelter: http://www.earthbagbuilding.com/pdf/earthbagbuilding2.pdf

I see that you've posted some links to earthbag structures/buildings, will check those out tomorrow. Also will comment on the ideas you have about building your safe retreat. :) Right now my brain is screaming at me that it wants to watch some movie "it" can mentally loose itself in... LOL
Talk to you tomorrow! :)

//Solani

In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 10:52:04 PM »

Hi again, :)
Since the earthbag shelter we're building will be completely below ground, I'm not going to coat the bags with anything on the outside. I am however going to cover the entire thing with some type of heavy duty rubber tarp and have also thought of also covering with some type of aluminum or "space-blanket" type material which would hopefully deflect some radiation that might come our way since that "room" will be our main safe-room. Also counting on the 4 feet of earth above to shield us. Only iron is the rebar’s that go through the earthbags a few feet apart and the barbed wire between the bags. Have been considering if I should pour a concrete ring/foundation that the bags will be stacked on to add some stability until it settles as well as help provide a seal that the floor inside will connect with and help to keep out any water that might try to seep up through the ground. We'll see... Right now, we’re just waiting for the ground to thaw out so we can start digging. Dan has been working on his old excavator which will be AWESOME to try out... Hehe Look out, this girl is going to fling dirt everywhere!!! :P Not to mention dig a lot of holes... :D I do believe that a rounded structure/earthdome will be able to withstand more stress than a square/straight walled structure. I found a site online where you can buy large polypropylene bags, 1000 bags for $300 here: http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/safety/spill-control-supplies/water-diverter/poly-sandbags-18x-30-75-lb-bag-white-1000-pack They also have other size bags.

We’re also going to bury a mid-sized container Dan has and use as safe storage for stuffs like propane, gas etc. Nope, don't want that thing to close to where we'll be... If it's going to blow, it can do that from a distance... I'm driving Dan nuts... Every time I walk by one of his various "treasures" such as the old camper he's got on one of his dead run down trucks, or other camping trailer he has out here, I'm constantly telling him how nice it would be if those were also underground and used as storage or whatever. I think he’s getting to the point where he’ll let me do whatever I want just to shut me up! ;) However, when I started eyeballing the large trailer he hauled back when he was a truck driver, he turned and said NO, before I’d even suggested that it could go down in the ground too… LOL

We’re also trying to figure out how to construct the entrance/exit from the bunker. We’ve been talking about making 2 exits to lessen the risk of getting trapped inside. Have lots of ideas, will have to take it one step at a time. Also ventilation is an issue. I’m really hoping that our main house will survive so we’ll be able to move back in to it but… I’m not counting on it.

Here’s a great pdf file on some of the basics in building an earthbag house/shelter: http://www.earthbagbuilding.com/pdf/earthbagbuilding2.pdf

I see that you've posted some links to earthbag structures/buildings, will check those out tomorrow. Also will comment on the ideas you have about building your safe retreat. :) Right now my brain is screaming at me that it wants to watch some movie "it" can mentally loose itself in... LOL
Talk to you tomorrow! :)

//Solani

Solani, oh I get it now, your structure will be underground! Interesting ideas!
I am so glad you have Dan to be your partner and to help create all this. :)
I agree it is useful to space out watching a movie... I do that too, doncha know. :)
I am going to yak with my son again we spent hours figuring out about structures...
Going to write it down properly.