Author Topic: tactics [Sept '17]  (Read 1304 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: tactics [Sept '17]
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2017, 05:11:46 AM »
That's reassuring Socrates.  So if Galactic Center has any DNA upgrade material for us, we get to sleep through the radiation and perhaps wake up to our genetic tune-ups!   :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2017, 06:01:51 PM »
That's reassuring Socrates.  So if Galactic Center has any DNA upgrade material for us, we get to sleep through the radiation and perhaps wake up to our genetic tune-ups!   :)
Sounds like fun--sort of like entering a dormant state in a bubble for a cosmobile ride through the galaxy, only to awaken light years further down the road...cosmos.

Speaking of DNA upgrade, there are two factoids I wonder about, could there be a connection?  We've heard that about 96-97% of the universe is composed of dark matter.  We also know that about that same percentage of DNA is non-coding.  So what if those non-coding sequences, formerly called junk DNA, are actually sequences for dealing with Dark Matter?!  LOL

Well, thoughts like are good to lighten our seriousness, eh?

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2017, 06:33:32 PM »
Wow, that's an interesting juxtaposition Ilinda!  But too deep for me at bedtime, LOL! :)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Get a goat...
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2017, 03:47:25 AM »
A Jew goes to her rabbi and asks:
Hey, Father! If God is all powerful, can He make a rock so big that He Himself can't lift it?
Oh, wait; sh!t, that's George Carlin...
 ;D

So a Jew asks her rabbi: "I am so distraught with my situation; i have 4 children in a small house. It is too much for me to bear." The rabbit answers her: "Get a goat".
The Jew, doubting not the wisdom and authority of her rabbi, buys a goat. And all pandemonium breaks out...
After a month she returns to her rabbi, complaining that things have only become much worse and what is she to do?
The rabbi replies: "Now get rid of the goat"...

The Jew is not only relieved that pandemonium is gone, but during this terrible month with a goat in house, she finally got around to improvements and changes she'd put off for years [i.e. just to survive this predicament]. Now the goat was gone, she could actually go on to enjoy these changes.
She learned some invaluable life lessons about perspective and procrastination...

I feel like this Jew at this time; since 10-10-10 [October 10th 2017] did not occur, i feel i have a new lease on life. I have perhaps even (more than) a year to prepare for any eventual TEOTWAWKI event, but in the past week i have been busy setting up months' worth of storage, printing texts i've been working on for months [if not years] and rearranging my physical surroundings to eventually deal with a coming armageddon...
Now it all hasn't taken place, i'm not only left with a profound sense of relief, but i've a new focus, new hope and new goals to look forward to accomplishing.
 :D

Some people make fun of me for warning them for a coming apocalypse, but i'm just friggin' happy it ain't here yet. I am actually in good spirits.
Did my attitude or preparations effect me in any negative way? Nope. On the contrary, they led me to activities and experiences i never got around to before. Also, i feel strengthened by them and strengthened in my resolve to do better next time...  ;)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 02:24:30 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2017, 06:28:32 AM »
Good goat story Socrates :)

I guess for some people, the end of their world (TEOTWAWKI) is well underway, with so many disasters occurring in such a short time, and some poorer locales seeming likely never to recover again.

In our own region, the natural disasters haven't yet begun, but society at large is rapidly deteriorating.  Etiquette often falls by the wayside, and the churches are overwhelmed in struggling with substance abuse, mental illness, sexual abuse, loss of the younger generation and increasing family complexities (we belonged to one dealing with all five issues at once).  It would seem that instead of ascending as a race, we are in danger of devolving, unless something should happen to alter the trajectory.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: devolution
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2017, 02:41:38 PM »
It would seem that instead of ascending as a race, we are in danger of devolving, unless something should happen to alter the trajectory.
"As a race" i don't believe there's that much going on; i do stuff, 7 billion other people do their stuff. What do we have in common?
Just look at this townhall of ours; we are almost literally one in a billion here... Are we here part of what's going on with 'the human race'? 'Cause just about all of that human race ain't even thinking of the things I feel are important.

Mankind faces certain specific challenges, yes, but the modern global society isn't really indicative of human nature; how it evolves or devolves doesn't change anything about what is inherently human, i think. There's so much inhumanity going on... So then what is it that is either evolving or devolving?

I think i'm feeling more Japanese lately, since i hear they are a really polite people, except out in public; then they can be really detached and ignore strangers completely. I act more like that nowadays; i walk around and just see people who are part of the problem, or at the very least not working on any part of any solution i can see. But if i'm talking to a person, i'm friendly. That's different, 'cause i'm a human being talking to another human being. Still, just as an example, most other human beings vote for their government to send agents to steal my money from me ["taxes"] and they don't even stop to think about that. I mean, if i don't bloody pay these taxes extorted from me by this government i unfortunately have to deal with, said agents will come with their guns and handcuffs and judges and humiliation and violence and make my life a living hell.
But the fact is that I am aware of what they're doing. So am i a part of that same mankind? Am i devolving?
Nah, it's all just politics. Everything is always about politics and always has been. It's all culture, not nature. In the end, we're just 7,000,000,000+ folks living from day to day and some of us are jerks and others are okay. I'm not saying it has to be that way, or that it should be that way, but that's part of this age. I myself don't read too much into it.
I would say this generation takes itself way too seriously, for this, too, shall all pass... [and our ancestors were not retarded].
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 02:52:25 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2017, 05:02:40 PM »
"As a race" i don't believe there's that much going on; i do stuff, 7 billion other people do their stuff. What do we have in common?

Your observation would seem to support the argument that the 7 billion are homo sapiens, while the few who have little in common with them have already evolved into home sapiens sapiens. :)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2017, 03:35:59 AM »
Something VERY strange is going on now..

Massive energy pulse above both Atlantic and Pacific Oceans! - Origin Antarctica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj6XCQGh388

October 11, 2017: Large atmospheric energy anomalies are appearing over both oceans at nearly the same time, covering large areas of the South Atlantic and South Pacific.
What the beaches along the coasts of South America, Uruguay and western Africa for water retreat.

Max.

"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: sapiens
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2017, 10:55:53 AM »
Your observation would seem to support the argument that the 7 billion are homo sapiens, while the few who have little in common with them have already evolved into home sapiens sapiens. :)
I am not an X-Man and neither are you Mystique or something... [i.e. "homo superior" ;D]

Not to get anal, facetious or intellectual on you, but 'modern man' is (i.e. already referred to as) "homo sapiens sapiens".
I am of the camp that considers DNA a 'sub-plot'... i.e. DNA as blueprint rather than as 'master'.
I do not feel superior and neither do i believe i am any such thing. What i am is blessed [/cursed, for ignorance is bliss] with the knowledge [or so i believe] why intellectually superior beings make inferior choices.

Please don't get me wrong, though; i respect David Wilcocks' theories on evolutionary spasms / leaps and i do not discount them. All the same, though, i think there may be interplanetary politics involved that seek to take advantage of [/ abuse] mankind's current genetic state [since history teaches us that none of us live in a vacuum]. And the argument i've made in my writings is that there aren't 'T-Fords' and 'Ferraris', but rather, that we're all 'Ferraris' but many of us are broken...
And how do you 'upgrade' a broken Ferrari? You don't; you fix it [and any upgrade would be pointless].
survival database

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2017, 12:46:27 PM »
You don't believe then, that careful choices in life can positively influence epigenetic switching, while poor choices in life can negatively do so? 

I do agree with you that we are all broken, and some have been dealt a raw hand in life.  The way that some spiritually inclined quantum physicists or scientifically inclined spiritualists explain it is this:

Rather than being reincarnated, we all live innumerable parallel existences simultaneously, being dealt every imaginable set of circumstances spread out over the totality of our concurrent lives.  We make good and poor choices and learn from them, and those who are aware in one existence may be able to raise themselves up in another existence by exercising faith during the stronger lifetime.

So when the Bible speaks of some vessels being created for destruction, it would then not imply that some people are expected to fail for eternity, but rather from a quantum perspective, that only one of our many concurrent lifetimes is intended to be "saved" and made eternal, while the rest can be discarded as being school.  Those lifetimes that are less than stellar, however, still serve a purpose, as our actions and experiences also serve to create the framework in which others will make their positive and negative choices, leading to their ultimate one best saved lifetime.  This would not preclude the concept of a God-hero-savior helping to better us as we better ourselves, nor would it necessarily require Christocentric belief.  It does, however, suggest that though our salvation may be a gift, it is not a simple magic trick in which we are passive takers, but active participants.

No, not "homo superior," just bound and determined never to come this way again, at least not without every freedom and ability intact. Fin.  I've heard that once you're aware enough to say those words, the hologram loses its power over you. :)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 06:06:09 PM by R.R. Book »

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: epigenetics
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2017, 10:43:30 PM »
You don't believe then, that careful choices in life can positively influence epigenetic switching, while poor choices in life can negatively do so?
First of all, i am impressed... [doesn't happen a lot]
Obviously, epigenetics is strongly influenced by choices. However, when one is talking "species" [i.e. "homo sapiens" as opposed to "homo sapiens sapiens"], one is speaking of genetics, not epigenetics.

Anywho, the rest of your reply gives me pause and things to admire and think on.
Thank you.
survival database

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2017, 08:59:13 AM »
 :)