Author Topic: Find Your Survival Place: Land ads, misc postings  (Read 34044 times)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Find Your Survival Place: Land ads, misc postings
« Reply #255 on: July 16, 2017, 04:08:19 PM »
Finally a couple of pics of the BARGAIN 220 acres for $80,000.  Still, unbelievable.  Anyway, I took these by holding my camera out the window, without looking into the viewfinder and got lucky on two shots by getting a fairly decent pic.  I'm fairly certain they did get river frontage as part of their parcel, as the bottomland where the trees begin is where the river flows, as it curves around the then goes under the road about 0.5 mi. further down the road.  They got a steal.

If you are passing through this area, I can drive you around and show you a number of places where we have seen no activity in years and many are off the beaten track.  Many homesteads in this area have a spring--otherwise they would not have been able to homestead, as electricity came to this are relatively late.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Find Your Survival Place: Land ads, misc postings
« Reply #256 on: July 17, 2017, 09:42:50 PM »

Finally a couple of pics of the BARGAIN 220 acres for $80,000.  Still, unbelievable.  Anyway, I took these by holding my camera out the window, without looking into the viewfinder and got lucky on two shots by getting a fairly decent pic.  I'm fairly certain they did get river frontage as part of their parcel, as the bottomland where the trees begin is where the river flows, as it curves around the then goes under the road about 0.5 mi. further down the road.  They got a steal.

If you are passing through this area, I can drive you around and show you a number of places where we have seen no activity in years and many are off the beaten track.  Many homesteads in this area have a spring--otherwise they would not have been able to homestead, as electricity came to this are relatively late.

Wow! beautiful. So, with 220 acres, surely some of them would be hilltops...
(Wouldn't want to build down in the river area.)
sounds so good...