Author Topic: Global Banker and Dark Cabal Roundup  (Read 64086 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Global Banker and Dark Cabal Roundup
« Reply #390 on: December 05, 2014, 11:01:19 PM »
What a wonderful thought...

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #391 on: December 08, 2014, 08:32:47 AM »
From https://empowerandbalance.wordpress.com/2014/12/02/are-you-a-transmission-bridge-for-humanity-too/ :

[start extract]
... I have suffered intense headaches and spine and muscle pain off and on throughout my life, but given my training through my 36 year holistic healing career, I have a great arsenal of techniques to help alleviate this when it arises. But on Oct. 27th, I started having intense pain symptoms in my head, neck, upper back and spine, all the way to my tailbone. No matter what I tried or did, I could not get this pain to dissipate. Then suddenly on the 29th, the pain disappeared completely….poof! Right after that I heard the guidance that the Chimera had surrendered fully on the etheric. I contacted John, http://www.freedom4humanity.wordpress.com my spiritual work partner, and he confirmed this was true.

Again, on Nov. 4th, I experienced pain throughout my head and back and nothing would relieve it. This continued again for 2 days and in the afternoon of the 6th, I was lying on the floor with a rolled up towel underneath my upper back, attempting to find at least some relief. I did a short invocation and requested spiritual help in finishing off the shutdown of all Chimera governed technologies. Then … poof … pain gone and I received the information that the technologies were fully shut down. Again, I contacted John and he confirmed it.

Then, on Nov. 24th, the pain came back… head, neck, upper back, spine, tailbone, and continued intensely until 7:30 pm the evening of the 26th, when it vanished completely. This time I didn’t receive the message yet but knew something important had happened. I talked to John the next day and we asked for information and were told that the head of the US Cabal, had shifted his position re: the full Cabal surrender, and had made this shift on both the etheric and physical levels.
[end extract - ;emphasis added]

If anyone sees some further info about this, please tell me.  It is unconfirmed as far as I know, but notice that the magnitudes of reported earthquakes have intensified, which might indicate that falsification has ceased.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #392 on: December 08, 2014, 03:39:58 PM »
If anyone sees some further info about this, please tell me.  It is unconfirmed as far as I know, but notice that the magnitudes of reported earthquakes have intensified, which might indicate that falsification has ceased.
For clarification, do you mean the official stories of earthquakes, etc.,... and in reporting the quakes, for example, they seem to have been purposely downgraded on the Richter Scale for the general public, so as not to alarm them, but now they appear to be ready to "come clean" and post "as is"?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #393 on: December 08, 2014, 09:35:30 PM »
For clarification, do you mean the official stories of earthquakes, etc.,... and in reporting the quakes, for example, they seem to have been purposely downgraded on the Richter Scale for the general public, so as not to alarm them, but now they appear to be ready to "come clean" and post "as is"?

Yes, exactly.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #394 on: December 12, 2014, 09:00:36 AM »
Jimfarmer thank you so much for sharing here your spiritual awareness of all that is going on behind the scenes - all the happenings which are usually hidden from view. Thanks for sharing your experiences too of a physical-spiritual nature as you tune into events of magnitude!
A site I go to is indicating something major -  and something good could happen soon...
- Barb Townsend

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #395 on: December 17, 2014, 10:31:39 PM »
From a channeling dated  16/Dec/14 at http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/sheldan16-12-14.html :

[start excerpts]
... the mechanism for giving you your blessings has been activated ... It is our desire to have a number of important elements in place well before the arrival of Christmas.
Our associates are currently busy working with our spiritual and space families so deliveries can go as planned. Presently, we are testing this system to ensure that it can easily and effortlessly deliver your blessings. So far, we have seen that this system is working as planned. At the beginning of the week, we intend to direct this system to complete its deliveries. We are working as a group to focus upon the success of this system, and to be able to put the next part of our plan into operation. Once deliveries are finished, new governance is to come into existence. We are now waiting to move our chosen individuals to Washington where they can assume the key positions in temporary governance, which is to set up a return to constitutional and common law. This is to be a prototype for a number of others who are to take over other regimes soon after the success of the new American governance.
[end excerpts]

Hmmm - Jim

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #396 on: December 18, 2014, 10:15:56 PM »
I believe at least part of that will happen.
Some really good things will happen...

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #397 on: February 26, 2015, 07:13:36 PM »
This might be of interest:

"Disclosure and the Secret History of Our Solar System-- Radio Show [Major Updates!]" at http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1174-disclosure-history

Also linked from https://sweetwillowman.wordpress.com/

Also at  https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2015/02/25/david-wilcock-2-25-15-disclosure-and-the-secret-history-of-our-solar-system-radio-show-tonight/ :

David Wilcock 2-25-15… “Disclosure and the Secret History of Our Solar System Radio Show- TONIGHT!”

[start excerpt]
 THINGS ARE GETTING EVER-INCREASINGLY WILD ON THE INSIDE TRACK

Right now there is a war going on in space, directly over our heads. It really heated up in mid-December of last year and is ongoing.

That war is reaching a decisive tipping-point. It appears that it will turn out very favorably for the vast majority of everyone on earth.

In fact, it appears that it is already impossible for the Cabal to win this. Time still has to play out before it is visible to everyone, but the end is almost certain.

Many of the power elite groups on this planet are in a state of complete chaos and turmoil as a result.

Events unfolding on earth could be seen as a "proxy war" between groups of "good guys" or angels and "bad guys" operating in, with and around Earth.

"Good" and "Bad" is obviously a question of your perspective. From the elite Cabal perspective, what is happening to them is very bad.

However, the people who are fighting against the Cabal do very much seem to have humanity's best interests in mind.

This alliance is a combination of earth governments, earth-based factions of the space program, and newly-arrived ETs who mean business.

CLOAKED SHIPS GETTING SHOT DOWN

It appears that major events are about to unfold on earth, involving the exposure and defeat of the Cabal.

This appears to be coming in the form of vastly greater disclosures from the Snowden documents than what we have seen so far, among many other things.

The "good guy" ETs have now enforced a no-fly zone around the earth. Any high-level Cabal people who try to fly out are being shot down.

Their ships are cloaked, but when one of them gets shot down, we hear about epic meteor sightings -- and then the cleanup crews rush in.

There have been a number of very high-profile and unusual "meteors" lately -- including daylight-bright flashes of light, sonic booms and the ground shaking for up to 15 seconds upon impact.
[end excerpt]

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #398 on: February 21, 2016, 04:01:07 PM »
For anyone interested in this topic:

“Right now there is a war going on in space, directly over our heads. It really heated up in mid-December of last year and is ongoing.

That war is reaching a decisive tipping-point. It appears that it will turn out very favorably for the vast majority of everyone on earth.”

I can recommend a GREAT book that is avaiable from Amazon.com (just finishing it myself):

Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliances:

http://www.amazon.com/Insiders-Reveal-Programs-Extraterrestrial-Alliances/dp/0982290284/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456099007&sr=8-1&keywords=The+secret+space+program

Classified space programs have been an integral part of a complex jigsaw puzzle concerning UFOs, extraterrestrial life, ancient civilizations and advanced aerospace technologies, which have long defied any coherent understanding. Now finally, we have something to put all the pieces together with the disclosures of secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode. A detailed investigation of Goode’s and other insider testimonies reveals the big picture of a parallel world of secret space programs and extraterrestrial alliances.

Well let's just put it this way...this information is all going to be rising to the top eventually, as Truth always does. Why not open up your mind to the possibilities that those in control have been working in secret for a long time now? Great book, well planned out, well executed. Good Job Dr. Salla and Thank you Corey for bringing the puzzle pieces together.

I got this pre order from Michael Salla and after having it the last four days have not been able to put it down.....they say truth is stranger than fiction well here it is folks, lots of reference sites to look up, well written and for those that have been following this theme for some time just confirms alot of what we felt was going on, it may upset some but im thinking those sort wont be reading it anyway.. highly recommend this book to those interested in this field and others that just starting out looking for answers , for me its a mind blower, thank you michael for another amazing book, hope there is more to come..

Max.

"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #399 on: February 21, 2016, 04:54:23 PM »
For anyone interested in this topic:

“Right now there is a war going on in space, directly over our heads. It really heated up in mid-December of last year and is ongoing.

That war is reaching a decisive tipping-point. It appears that it will turn out very favorably for the vast majority of everyone on earth.”

I can recommend a GREAT book that is avaiable from Amazon.com (just finishing it myself):

Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs & Extraterrestrial Alliances:

http://www.amazon.com/Insiders-Reveal-Programs-Extraterrestrial-Alliances/dp/0982290284/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456099007&sr=8-1&keywords=The+secret+space+program

Classified space programs have been an integral part of a complex jigsaw puzzle concerning UFOs, extraterrestrial life, ancient civilizations and advanced aerospace technologies, which have long defied any coherent understanding. Now finally, we have something to put all the pieces together with the disclosures of secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode. A detailed investigation of Goode’s and other insider testimonies reveals the big picture of a parallel world of secret space programs and extraterrestrial alliances.

Well let's just put it this way...this information is all going to be rising to the top eventually, as Truth always does. Why not open up your mind to the possibilities that those in control have been working in secret for a long time now? Great book, well planned out, well executed. Good Job Dr. Salla and Thank you Corey for bringing the puzzle pieces together.

I got this pre order from Michael Salla and after having it the last four days have not been able to put it down.....they say truth is stranger than fiction well here it is folks, lots of reference sites to look up, well written and for those that have been following this theme for some time just confirms alot of what we felt was going on, it may upset some but im thinking those sort wont be reading it anyway.. highly recommend this book to those interested in this field and others that just starting out looking for answers , for me its a mind blower, thank you michael for another amazing book, hope there is more to come..

Max.
In one of Jordan Maxwell's many interviews, he stated (a year or two ago) "there is a war going on among battling ET groups" or something to that effect.  He repeated the claim a number of times in that interview, but he didn't give many details.  IIRC this particular interview was with Jeff Rense.

Maxwell has much knowledge of what you write about MadMax, and his statements corroborate what is in the book you have recommended. 

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #400 on: May 17, 2017, 12:02:30 PM »
Anyone who follows the SSP with find this article VERY interesting!!

Secret Space Program Update – TR-3B Patent Is Now In The Public Domain

http://galacticconnection.com/secret-space-program-update-tr-3b-patent-is-now-in-the-public-domain/

Corey Goode has recently tweeted this video from YouTube which points out a discovery of a patent that shows the infamous Triangular Spacecraft known in the UFO community as the TR-3B.  Research shows that the inventor, John St. Clair, has also developed and patented a new type of propulsion system called a rotating electrostatic propulsion system. Below are the videos and links to the patents of the TR-3B and electrostatic propulsion system.

The TR-3B is Code named Astra. The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B first operational flight was in the early 90s. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Top Secret, Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies. At least 3 of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1994. The Aurora is the most classified aerospace development program in existence. The TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created by the Aurora Program. It is funded and operationally tasked by the National Reconnaissance Office, the NSA, and the CIA. The TR-3B flying triangle is not fiction and was built with technology available in the mid 80s. Not every UFO spotted is one of theirs. :P

The TR-3B vehicles outer coating is reactive to electrical Radar stimulation and can change reflectiveness, radar absorptiveness, and color. This polymer skin, when used in conjunction with the TR-3Bs Electronic Counter Measures and, ECCM, can make the vehicle look like a small aircraft, or a flying cylinder–or even trick radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations. A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter, surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology.

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Premier Limited Edition
Offer Ends July 31, 2016

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Survival Seed Vault

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!