Author Topic: What is Fate?  (Read 3716 times)

Lori

What is Fate?
« on: April 27, 2010, 06:53:01 AM »
Are all these post listed here predestined, predetermined, planned or simply just happens  These are the four meanings of Fate.

a. Something that inevitably befalls a person
b. Ultimate agency by which the order of things is prescribed
c. That which is inevitably predetermined; destiny
d. Prophetic declaration of what must be.

As you  post here, choose which part of fate you feel is part of your post. 

This is not a poll.  Simply your own thoughts on fate.

:o

Beachguy

Re: What is Fate?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 02:24:27 PM »
From a human standpoint - not spiritual - it must be "a" for me Lori cause I NEVER intended to send my mom that nudie pic of me that I wrote about on the other board.  I think mom is still in therapy too...

Lori

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 03:12:51 PM »
I still chuckle over that.  :D ;D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 05:32:33 PM »
From a human standpoint - not spiritual - it must be "a" for me Lori cause I NEVER intended to send my mom that nudie pic of me that I wrote about on the other board.  I think mom is still in therapy too...

Oh yeah! Now I remember that!  (The post.)
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 02:25:24 PM »
Lori I deleted my post because it didn't really give an example of a fateful incident etc.
back soon,
Yowbarb

Scales

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 08:41:07 PM »
Aaron Rodgers was born 12/2/83

The day was 13 Qanil in the week of Ajmaq.

Today he won the super bowl in football and was named the MVP.

Today was 9 Ajmaq in the week of Qanil.

Physical is a map. Spiritual is a journey.

http://www.artstrology.com/datecheck.php

[didn't mean to hit edit was going to reply to your post,  ;) YB]
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 08:10:21 AM by Yowbarb »

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 06:23:06 AM »
Sometimes thing line up for you in life then poof it is gone and then you find your true reason for being and you realize that even though your journey had too many twists and turns if you have had some foundation of faith in at least some spiritual way and I am of the belief that everyone must make the spiritual connection on their own level. That includes the level at which after death there is nothing. Finding your own soul can help. I believe anyway, strangely I do believe that those that truly believe there will be no afterparty then they may in fact be an open place and may just fade away all of their life is in the record and the memories of their action will still exist in the memories of those that knew them. We are going through a period in which too much has become an electronic transaction or otherwise preoccupying us. I have such great respect for those that have adjusted their life to be geared toward self sufficiency. Ultimately what life throws at you especially in your later years gives you a better feel for the synchronicity that does occur on a regular basis you must just learn to recognize that you in fact go in and out of sync with everyone around you and you must learn to recognize when it occurs so that you can adjust. If you are in a relationship it is very important{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 08:11:59 AM »
Aaron Rodgers was born 12/2/83

The day was 13 Qanil in the week of Ajmaq.

Today he won the super bowl in football and was named the MVP.

Today was 9 Ajmaq in the week of Qanil.

Physical is a map. Spiritual is a journey.

http://www.artstrology.com/datecheck.php

He really seems to deserve that great kharma.
That really was wonderful watching him receive his MVP award and car.  :)
I had recorded the game...
Thanks for your ideas and your link.
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 08:13:57 AM »
Sometimes thing line up for you in life then poof it is gone and then you find your true reason for being and you realize that even though your journey had too many twists and turns if you have had some foundation of faith in at least some spiritual way and I am of the belief that everyone must make the spiritual connection on their own level. That includes the level at which after death there is nothing. Finding your own soul can help. I believe anyway, strangely I do believe that those that truly believe there will be no afterparty then they may in fact be an open place and may just fade away all of their life is in the record and the memories of their action will still exist in the memories of those that knew them. We are going through a period in which too much has become an electronic transaction or otherwise preoccupying us. I have such great respect for those that have adjusted their life to be geared toward self sufficiency. Ultimately what life throws at you especially in your later years gives you a better feel for the synchronicity that does occur on a regular basis you must just learn to recognize that you in fact go in and out of sync with everyone around you and you must learn to recognize when it occurs so that you can adjust. If you are in a relationship it is very important{{:>)

As always, you have posted a lot of truth,
Thank You,
Barb