Author Topic: Civilizations and Cataclysms!  (Read 7673 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Civilizations and Cataclysms!
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2017, 10:11:23 AM »
Why is it that some refer to the cycle as being 13,000 years, while others say it's 3600?

Two different processes.
1) 3600 years is the period of Planet X's orbit around both the Sun and its' binary twin.
2) 13000 years is half of the period of the Sun's orbit around the center of gravity of it and its' binary twin.

Using more precise data, note that 25952/3657 = 7.096, so there might be a resonance.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: 13,000 years
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2017, 10:30:02 AM »
Admin/Marshall has argued "3600" should be read "3500" because it's not about sun cycles but moon cycles.

Alan Alford in his Gods of the New Millennium argues that 3+6+0+0 should read 2160 because of a mathematical system used by the Anunnaki to translate Nibiru orbits into Earth orbits. Another interesting source i've found states that 2160 should be 2148 because of changes in cosmic cycles or something [follow the links to get into details]. And 2148 x 6 = 12888;
why x 6? Because Nibiru is only on the same side of the Sun as we are every other time, mostly; x 3 because it apparently doesn't come close enough to the Earth every time to create stone age events, though history certainly shows that every 4300 years or so, the proverbial sh!t does hit the fan...

In an interview with Robert Felix on ice ages he explains that "13,000" or "11,500" is a matter of perspective; does one see the cycle from a galactic or solar viewpoint?
He points to 3 ice age cycles:
years, respectively.

I personally hold to the 12,888 #, for reasons i've gotten into in detail in posts you can find if you follow the links (but which would be far too lengthly to add to this reply).

Whatever it is, 13,000/12,000/11,500 or anything else, there are just too many signs from too many reputable sources to ignore that there are destructive cosmological cycles we should seriously take into account. Will an end come this year or years from now, or decades or centuries from now? Does it really matter?
I see it all as being prepared; why? Because you're supposedly a grownup and grownups should be prepared and not sit around with victim attitudes hoping for the best... A 'civilization insurance'; is it really so far-fetched?
One thing is certain: mankind did not pop into existence a few thousand years ago; that simply goes against everything we've ever learned about genetics. So what happened to our ancestors? And did it happen 13,000 years ago? Maybe. And maybe 'Planet X' was a cause, maybe it was an observer, or maybe it's part of the process.
I just know i have been running into research pointing to pivotal events occuring around 11,000BC [i.e. about 13,000 years ago] since i started paying attention to such things. And if i had been saving copies of publications i've run into through the years, i could probably put together a list of about a dozen separate sources getting to this number, all on their own.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2017, 01:06:16 PM »
Thank you Jimfarmer and Socrates.  I wish I could see diagrams other than the usual long transverse ellipse bisecting our own ecliptic plane that we've all seen- am a very visual person!

1) 3600 years is the period of Planet X's orbit around both the Sun and its' binary twin.

Jim, If 3600 years is the periodicity of Px/Nibiru's orbit around both of our binary stars, do you mean the amount of time that it takes Px to make one full revolution around Nemesis while Nemesis is simultaneously making a 3600 year perihelion revolution around Sol (as opposed to slingshotting around it and exiting to continue on its long elliptical journey without staying a while first)?  Or that Px revolves around Nemesis in the same amount of time that it (Px) revolves around Sol when it visits out in our neck of the woods?  Am ruling out that you mean to say Nemesis' eliptical orbit from aphelion to perihelion (outer solar system to inner solar system) is 3600 years.

2) 13000 years is half of the period of the Sun's orbit around the center of gravity of it and its' binary twin.

Are you referring to Sol's orbit around Alcyon at the center of our galaxy?  Does our own sun orbit around anything else besides Alcyon - you referred to a "center of gravity."

Thank you for your patience with my questions!  Beyond the survival question, my mind is also hungry to understand these larger rhythms that most of us don't even know we're a part of. My understanding is that these cycles may impact us more deeply on a spiritual level than we may know.

Socrates, thank you for the detailed reply.  I also located a Robert Felix interview with Jeff Rense, and was interested that he said we already qualify to be in a new ice age temperature-wise, and that the only thing missing right now is the moisture.  Of course, that interview is a few years old, and we've suddenly been getting a lot of moisture lately...

I found this bit of information on your link to the Alan Alford discussion: "These two numbers, 3600 and 2160, represented the two important cycles of the gods. One was the orbital period of their planet, which in practice meant a ceremonial visit from the leader Anu, and an opportunity to transfer resources between the planets. The other determined the rotation of the Lordship over the gods on Earth. Amazingly, these two cycles precisely coincided every 10800 Earth-years, at which point exactly 5 precessional ages were completed, and exactly three orbits of Nibiru."

Then another participant in the discussion adds, "Let's face it, we determine most time by the orbit of our Earth around our Sun so why suppose Nibiru's orbit isn't fundamental to the Anunnaki, at least for the Anunnaki on Earth? "  So the people most interested in calculating the two orbits at once may have been the Nibiruans stranded/based/ruling on earth whilst their loved ones/superior officers/compatriots were inbound from "back home."

Then, it could be argued that 10,800 is a very sacred cycle for all of us, earthlings and Nibiruans combined, as so many events are culminating at once.  Akin to a Jewish High Holy Day taking place in a Jubilee year that also happens to be a presidential election year simultaneously with the coronation of a new Pope...

Socrates, you'll get no argument from me about the need to prepare in sober earnest - been doing that a while not realizing why until a year ago - but I'm wondering if in all of the dread there may be some cause for celebrating.  Will pack away a bottle of champagne in my provisions in a safe place just in case!:)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 01:42:01 PM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2017, 03:22:14 PM »
More from the Alford discussion link that Socrates provided:

"So what we have is a precessional cycle that lasts 25,000-something years [now: 25,556]; that's the time it takes for the galactic center to come into alignment with Earth again.
Now, the Anunnaki came to Earth, a hierarchal authoritarian tradition-ruled elite body politic; according to sources like Sitchin, they decided to divide rule over Earth among 12 of them, to each an age.
Why? That is the question. Why 12?

The answer is ultimately simple and explains why an age lasts about 2160 years to begin with.
They could have divided the galactic year in 100 parts, or any number, why 12?
Because 12 is the times that Nibiru passes Earth during the time it takes Earth to realign with the galactic center.

The zodiac was created BY the Anunnaki. Look at it: the signs in the sky don't look like the stars they're drawn around at all. They're just a few dots that make up a zodiac sign. The signs have significance and the number of them have the significance that Nibiru comes by every time a sign changes.
Look at Sagitarius and Scorpio, how their arrows [the archer's arrowpoint and the scorpion's tail] point to the galactic center; the signs have meaning.

They divided 25,000 something by 12 because of the time it takes Nibiru to come by Earth, the planet they were on and upon which they created their taking-turns aeon politics.

I'm getting the idea, by now, that the coming of Nibiru, a 13,000 [half of the 25,000+ cycle] galactic superwave occurance, and the one-time Great Flood are all in a great mix that makes it hard to make sense of what's been going on in the last 13,000 years.
Calculated guesses are all we might be able to hope for but knowing that we aren't stuck to the number 12, i.e. the Anunnaki-made zodiac, is a good place to start, i think."

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2017, 04:22:05 PM »
More from the Alford discussion link that Socrates provided:

"So what we have is a precessional cycle that lasts 25,000-something years [now: 25,556]; that's the time it takes for the galactic center to come into alignment with Earth again.
Now, the Anunnaki came to Earth, a hierarchal authoritarian tradition-ruled elite body politic; according to sources like Sitchin, they decided to divide rule over Earth among 12 of them, to each an age.

The answer is ultimately simple and explains why an age lasts about 2160 years to begin with.
Because 12 is the times that Nibiru passes Earth during the time it takes Earth to realign with the galactic center.
They divided 25,000 something by 12 because of the time it takes Nibiru to come by Earth, the planet they were on and upon which they created their taking-turns aeon politics.

I'm getting the idea, by now, that the coming of Nibiru, a 13,000 [half of the 25,000+ cycle] galactic superwave occurance, and the one-time Great Flood are all in a great mix that makes it hard to make sense of what's been going on in the last 13,000 years.
Calculated guesses are all we might be able to hope for but knowing that we aren't stuck to the number 12, i.e. the Anunnaki-made zodiac, is a good place to start, i think."

That is the first time I've read about the fact that it takes 12 times for Nibiru to cycle through our own solar system during one complete trip by us through our Milky Way and it seems to add another piece to the puzzle.

Another complicating factor is that each time the Nibiru grouping of bodies passes through our Solar System, we are in yet a different position/location in our path around the sun, so even if we knew exactly what events occurred in the last flyby, we cannot say that is exactly what will happen again.  We've been seeing how different the conditions on Earth could be during the flyby, depending on where the Earth is in relation to the grouping of Nibiru/PX bodies, as it approaches its own perihelion, and also as it finishes its perihelion and proceeds to exit the Solar System.

It seems too complicated for humans to exactly calculate anything for several reasons:  we do not know exactly how many bodies, and the total mass of the PX system; we do not know enough about celestial mechanics do we?  One exercise that sounds easy but probably isn't, is to begin photographing objects near the sun, in earnest, and very carefully measuring their apparent diameter (of the largest ones), then by observing successive photographs, taken at the same magnification, one can start to get a handle on distance, using the formula in the attachment.  I'll study the formula (from my astronomy book) and add whatever information might help any of us so the calculations.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: what do we know/what can we know
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2017, 06:27:22 PM »
It seems too complicated for humans to exactly calculate anything for several reasons
Hence all the Stone Henges in the world; even the aliens here were hard pressed to find out exactly how cosmic cycles work themselves out.

The quote's mine, btw; i did a lot of online thinking-outloud in 2012.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2017, 10:21:31 PM »

Not according to data given by zetatalk.com.  They say that PX swings around every 3657 years.

12x2160 = 25920  not 2556.   25920/3657 = 7.088  not 12.

A few years ago, I checked the orientation of the planes of the equator of the galaxy, the equator of the Sun, and the equator of the Earth.  It turns out that the Earth, Sun, and center of the Milky Way align twice every year; once with Sun in the center point, and once with Earth in the center.  But, that alignment occurs at dawn on the day of the winter solstice only once every 25920 years.

By the way:
"The Sun executes oscillations around its mean orbit in the Galaxy, periodically crossing the Galactic plane. ... As the Sun is currently above the plane and moving upwards, and each cycle takes about 70 million years with an amplitude of 100pc (Matese et al. 1995), it will be roughly 30 million years before we cross the plane again."
from https://astronomy.stackexchange.com/questions/822/how-far-is-the-earth-sun-above-below-the-galactic-plane-and-is-it-heading-towar
(100 pc = 326 light-years)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2017, 05:13:49 PM »

Not according to data given by zetatalk.com.  They say that PX swings around every 3657 years.

12x2160 = 25920  not 2556.   25920/3657 = 7.088  not 12.

A few years ago, I checked the orientation of the planes of the equator of the galaxy, the equator of the Sun, and the equator of the Earth.  It turns out that the Earth, Sun, and center of the Milky Way align twice every year; once with Sun in the center point, and once with Earth in the center.  But, that alignment occurs at dawn on the day of the winter solstice only once every 25920 years.

This question is about "alignment".  When you talk of alignment, do you mean the the plane of our solar system aligns with the plane of the Milky Way?  Or are you talking about the three "bodies", Earth, Sun, and "center" of MW?   If so, I need to ponder that, as I'm on a different track in this "alignment thing".

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2017, 09:26:08 AM »

This question is about "alignment".  When you talk of alignment, do you mean the the plane of our solar system aligns with the plane of the Milky Way?  Or are you talking about the three "bodies", Earth, Sun, and "center" of MW?

Three bodies in  line.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2017, 02:07:39 PM »
So the three bodies being Earth, Sun and Alcyon?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2017, 03:47:44 PM »
There is this "Small Angle Formula" that is in Universe by Roger A. Friedman and William J. Kaufmann III, and it can be used to calculate some interesting things.
In it are D, d, alpha, and the constant 206,265.
D is the linear size of an astronomical object
alpha is the angular size of the object
d is the distance to the object
Here is where the 206,265 comes from.  First, we know that C=2PI*r  and thus  C/2 PI = radius (r)
We know that there are 3600 arcsec in 1 degree (60 arcsec/arcmin X 60 arcmin/degree) so it follows that
3600 arcsec/degree X 360 degrees/circle= 1,296,000 arcsec.  So a complete circle (circumference) has 1,296,000 arcsec.

Now, plugging 1,296,000 into our C/2PI=r  equation:   1,296,000/2PI=206,265.   
All of that was just to show where the 206,265 comes from!  I didn't do any thinking--I got this directly out of the book.

This small angle formula, D=(alpha X d)/206,265 can be used to determine D in the following example:
On November 28, 2000 Jupiter was 609 million km from Earth. Jupiter's angular diameter on that date was 48.6 arcsec.  Using the Small Angle Formula, we can calculate Jupiter's diameter as follows:
D=(48.6 X 609,000,000km)/206,265  which = 143,000 km.

Now if we have a different body, I think we can do the same thing.  But we can also calculate distance if we have the diameter, and I think we can do that in arcsec.  I'll review the book and see if I've forgotten anything.  See attachment.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2017, 02:27:49 AM »
Unexplained Cosmic Mystery – Did Extraterrestrials Visit Us In The Year 774 A.D. Or Did Something Else Extraordinary Happen?

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/unexplained-cosmic-mystery-did-extraterrestrials-visit-us-in-the-year-774-a-d-or-did-something-else-extraordinary-happen/

Ellen Lloyd –  MessageToEagle.com – In the year 774 A.D, people witnessed something strange in the skies over Britain.

An old English text reveals a “red crucifix” was visible in the sky when Mercians were fighting men from Kent. At the time, people could only explain this extraordinary event as a sign of God.

What makes the incident very interesting is that modern scientists confirmed a mysterious spike in carbon-14 levels in that year’s growth rings in Japanese cedar trees.

The mystery deepens as there are no ancient astronomical records describing this very unusual event. So, we are dealing with a true cosmic mystery that scientists are still trying to solve. Did extraterrestrials visit us in the year 774 A.D.? Did our ancestors witness a previously unrecognized supernova explosion or was this peculiar event a result of extraordinary auroras or gigantic solar flares?

Unexplained Cosmic Phenomenon - Did Extraterrestrials Visit Us In The Year 774 A.D. ?

An extraordinary aurora should have been documented by ancient astronomers. Image credit: Daniel Hershman

It has been confirmed that between AD 774 and AD 775, our planet was hit by an extremely intense burst of high-energy radiation of unknown origin. What caused the radiation?
Trees Show Signs Of An Extreme Energy Burst That Hit Our Planet In 775 A.D.

In 2012, Japanese scientists from the University of Nagasaki conducted a study of samples taken from the stems of local cedars and that’s when they discovered something very strange.

They detected mysterious radiation burst when looking at the amounts of the radioactive isotope carbon-14 in tree rings that formed during the AD 775 growing season in the Northern Hemisphere.
Massive supernova

Is a massive supernova responsible for the mysterious ancient radiation burst? Image credit: NASA

The increase in 14C levels is so clear that the scientists, led by Fusa Miyake, a cosmic-ray physicist from Nagoya University in Japan, conclude that the atmospheric level of 14C must have jumped by 1.2% over the course of no longer than a year, about 20 times more than the normal rate of variation.

According to Daniel Baker, a space physicist at the University of Colorado’s Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics in Boulder, Colorado, some very energetic event occurred in about 775 AD. Cosmic rays normally account for the steady production of carbon-14 in our atmosphere.
A Red Crucifix Appeared In The Sky After Sunset

From the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle at the Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, we learn that something puzzling happened in 774 A.D.

A.D. 774. This year the Northumbrians banished their king, Alred, from York at Easter-tide; and chose Ethelred, the son of Mull, for their lord, who reigned four winters. This year also appeared in the heavens a red crucifix, after sunset; the Mercians and the men of Kent fought at Otford; and wonderful serpents were seen in the land of the South-Saxons.

Interestingly, during the Saxon siege of Sigiburg Castle, in 775 A.D., Charlemagne, also known as Charles the Great (742 – 814) was said to have seen two shields red with flame wheeling over the church. This odd event clearly visible in the skies over the Church confused and frightened the Saxon who fled terrified back to their camps.

Charlemagne – Most Famous Emperor Of Education And Enemy Of Pagan Worshippers  – What Did He Really Mean For Europe?

What did Charlemagne, his army and the Saxons witness? In those days, the event was explained as a miracle, but can this puzzling incident be explained in more scientific terms?
What Did Ancient People Really See In The Sky In 774 A.D.?

Scientists cannot give a definite answer explaining what our ancestors witnessed in the sky all those years ago. What caused the increased radiation has not been determined, but there are of course theories.

One theory proposed by John Jeremiah, as far back as 1870 was that the event was an early description of the Northern Lights. Another possible explanation could be an ice-crystal display. According to Donald Olson, a physicist at Texas State University in San Marcosthe “red crucifix” could have been formed by sunset light illuminating high-altitude ice particles in both vertical and horizontal bands of light.
UFO Sightings Recorded In Ancient Times

UFO sightings recorded in ancient times or atmospheric phenomena?

A third option is that the event was a previously unrecognized supernova. A massive supernova, for example, should have been bright enough to produce a ‘new’ star visible even in the daytime, as was the case for two known supernovae in AD 1006 and AD 1054. Such an explosion would have needed to be brighter than either of these, Fusa Miyake says, because those events were not large enough to leave traces in the 14C record.

During the Carrington event, the biggest recorded solar storm in Earth’s history that occurred in 1859, skies all over the Earth were covered with green, red and purple auroras so extremely brilliant that their light could brighten any text in a newspaper or a book and make them readable as in daylight. Perhaps our ancestors witnessed a giant solar storm?

Those who believe in ancient extraterrestrial visitations have suggested ancient people witnessed Star Wars in the Middle Ages.

Whatever the truth may be, we must confess we do not know the nature of the “red crucifix” or the “two shields red with flame” witnessed by ancient people. What happened in the skies in the year 774 A.D. still remains an unsolved cosmic mystery, but most researchers think the sighting was caused by a supernova.

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)