Author Topic: eBAY Auctions, Land, Domes, Shelters, Construction, Tools & Other Supplies  (Read 2262 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Underground-Storm-Shelter-Storage-Shipping-Container-Preppers-/222194892223?hash=item33bbd8fdbf:g:vkEAAOSwqfNXjMlJ

Underground Storm Shelter & Storage (Shipping Container) Preppers

Quantity: 1    71 watching

Seller : luv2hvr (241 ) 100% Positive feedback

US $5,000.00   From $209 for 24 months *

Underground storage tanks or storm shelters. Be ready for anything and protect your family from mother nature or a zombie apocalypse! Setup it up for 3 hours or 3 months to keep your family safe and comfortable till things pass. These are 34'long x 10'tall reinforced fiberglass. I am 6'4" and the pic shows me standing inside one of the units. Round is the strongest form of storage unit. You do not see submarines shaped like a shoe box. No sealing of doors, reinforcing of ceilings, patching rusty old containers then wondering if it will collapse once buried. Why spend $4,000 on a shipping container then have to modify walls, ceiling, floor and doors. If you have ever watched a video on turning shipping containers into under ground shelters you know exactly what I mean. These are made to be buried as is. I am selling these as is or I am also finishing them out for full living space. I will list options here but please contact me if you are interested in purchasing a ready to live in unit. These were not gas tanks they held diesel and have been professional cleaned for transport. You can by it as is or pick options you want installed before delivery. I am a master plumber and a carpenter. I have been in business for 23 years now. You can be assured of a quality product upon pickup. 500.00 Non-refundable Deposit due upon end of auction. Balance paid in cash upon pickup or before loading on your carriers trailer. Weight approximately 5,000lbs so you can haul on basic car trailer w/wide load permit.

Options:

- Full floor w/8' ceiling
- Storage under floor for food,guns,water
- Sleep up to 8 or more people if you like to be cozy
- Wash sink
- Toilet w/macerator pump
- Air ventilation system filtered or non-filtered
- Water storage grey and potable water
- 12v power(Led lighting, stereo, water pump, venting)
- Side escape hatch
- Wind or solar power station
- Door hatch hydraulic ram for escape if door is blocked
- On grid electric 60 Amp panel w/transfer switch to 12v

If you can think of it we can build it!
This listing is for a bare bones unit no options just shelter itself!

*** 500.00 Price Cut Now 5,000 instead of 5,500 ***

After receiving the lowest shipping cost of 750.00 I decided to help with the shipping by offering a 500.00 discount off buy it now price to offset cost of shipping.

****** A 500.00 DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED IMMEDIATELY AFTER PURCHASE THROUGH PAYPAL BALANCE IN CASH BEFORE PICK UP ******

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Yowbarb Note: I just found this ad.
I suppose it is more economical to buy acreage and have a local dome builder put up your dome...
Rock Solid Domes
Nathaniel Hatcher
140 Rains Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203-5316
615/242-5235
HatcherN@bellsouth.net

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Yowbarb Note:
That previous post was not Ebay. Most of what I post in this topic is eBay.