Author Topic: Leak Project: Nemesis Entering Perihelion, Latest Orbits & Charts, 2017  (Read 442 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
In this latest interview with Rex bear of the Leak Project, we discussed my latest article, Is Planet X Nearing Perihelion? at length during the first part of the show.

However, most of the show was an opportunity for me to start working on concepts that I'm going to discuss in my next series of videos, such as the three major causes of death during the tribulation.

For me, this is the great part about doing shows with Rex is that he gives me leeway to work new material.  After he had posted this interview on his YouTube channel, he sent me the link, but I was wondering what to say about it in this announcement.

http://yowusa.com/2017/03/nemesis-leak-project/

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Marshall,
Thanks for continuing to keep people informed.

matrixsojourner

• IDIC
    • The Future Resistance is Now Wordpress Blog
I absolutely loved how the information was presented. I have posted it after watching it twice on my fb page already. Thank you!
Live long and prosper.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Premier Limited Edition
Offer Ends July 31, 2016

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Survival Seed Vault

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!