Author Topic: Paleo Valley Survival foods - grass - fed beef sticks, etc.  (Read 454 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Hi All. Global moderator sent this to me. It is part of her way of eating to produce ketosis...

"Have to recommend paleo valley for survival food. Their beef sticks are something I live on right
now. They have grass fed food ONLY for their sticks."

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: grass-fed beef sticks, etc.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 09:17:05 AM »
Their beef sticks are something I live on right
now. They have grass fed food ONLY for their sticks."
If the animals you're eating are themselves eating the highest quality food, it seems to be possible to live off of such meat [i.e proteins & fat].
Actually, it's nothing different (really) from the Inuit diet; they have no greens or anything, but because the flesh and fats they consume are so mineral-rich since the sea contains all minerals, they do fine (as long as they stick to their traditional diet and don't add things like sugar, which are a modern seduction...).

It's a choice and could be a matter of principle, but if there were no fruits or edibles (for humans) about, one could survive off of animals that can survive on (for humans) inedible greens. Some seasalt for fertilizing purposes couldn't hurt..., but basically, as long as you get raw [i.e. full of enzymes] food that's full of minerals, you should be okay. Actually, you might be more than okay and could live a full life on such a diet.
I'd rather have some fruit... but talking about survival, yeah, it's possible.  ;D
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Paleo Valley Survival foods - grass - fed beef sticks, etc.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 12:39:03 AM »
I was quoting someone else... she is really knowledgeable about nutrition, ... some other factors I cannot divulge... only certain things she can eat...