Author Topic: energy/electricity  (Read 1238 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
energy/electricity
« on: May 15, 2017, 02:27:04 AM »
Grengine
What do we think...?
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: energy/electricity
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 03:05:54 AM »
Here is a project that my friend Bruce has been working on for sometime, I hope he gets it figured out before the “predicted events” start to occur in earnest:

Our Solutions

TPU Power offers an opportunity for green energy that is neither dependant on wind nor daylight.
This tech will generate power 24/7. From the remote regions of the world, to the most robust cities.

www.tpupower.net

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
M.T. Keshe's Magravs-Power Plasma Generator
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 10:51:12 PM »
Magravs Power Generator
If you don't know about Keshe, you've some research to do...
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 05:55:20 AM »
Hi Socrates,

I've been following his work for a couple of years, though not every week.  His accent is difficult for me to understand, as well as some of his diagrams, but I persist in trying to learn!  I took particular interest in the convoy to the Washington D.C. Press Club last summer when the Magrav finally got U.S. media attention.   Wish PesWiki would do an update.

When I finally understood that GANS=carbonated water, I began giving it occasionally to my garden plants, as seltzer is dirt cheap here.

Keshe has also spoken out on Px, as you probably already know. 

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 09:22:10 AM »
This thread would not be complete without mentioning the work of John Searl:

Professor John R. R. Searl, the inventor of the Searl Effect Generator (SEG).

http://www.searlsolution.com/

With our World in the midst of an emerging energy crisis along with massive and constant environmental damage from forest destruction to ever-increasing greenhouse gas emissions of epic and catastrophic proportions.

Prof. John Searl offers a global solution that can harness economically clean, sustainable and unlimited renewable energy.

A couple good sites for "amateur" research into "Zero-Point" energy devices are:

Free Energy | searching for free energy and discussing free energy:
www.overunity.com

www.ouerunityresearch.com

Max.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 01:09:21 PM »
Interesting that he's ex-military like Tom Beardon.  Seems his design has some things in common both with Beardon's and with Mehron Keshe's:
It is in effect an unbiased solid state magnetic diode that can effectively turn ambient energy into asymmetrical electron motion...

Keshe's device also operates on the principal of asymmetry, which Nature apparently abhors and will move to correct if I understood one of his lectures on that subject.

Beardon's MEG also utilizes a permanent magnet, at least initially to generate the perpetual motion.

Both Searl and Keshe utilize concentric circles or spheres.

Too bad we probably won't have these available on the open marketplace before Px causes us to need one!

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 02:35:04 AM »
My friend Bruce is working on it..maybe he will have a breakthrough soon  ;D

http://tpupower.net/

Max.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2017, 08:43:49 AM »
One can only speculate why the control unit patent numbers have not been released to the public. Most likely it is because UEC and/or some other faction does not want anyone to be able to reverse engineer the technology. Having the patents available would most certainly shed a tremendous light on what makes the TPU “tick”.

So no complete transparency as to the design yet.  Wonder if "some other faction" could be TPTB?  Tom Beardon was granted his patent in 2000 ( https://www.google.com/patents/US6362718 ), and passed the 18-month peer review scrutiny phase with flying colors, but so far, no MEG's for sale after 17 years.  Wonder if the same "faction" is interfering with both?

In the later devices SM states they figured out a way to start it with a magnet, in order for
 UEC to be able to say honestly that no batteries were present in the device.

This is the same way Bearden's MEG is jump-started, then the magnet is no longer needed once the motion has begun.

Fascinating story about the explosion of the old GE television model:
http://tpupower.net/pdf/sm-comments.pdf

I kept thinking about the possibility of many frequencies combining at one moment in time to produce an entirely different effect then intended by the designers.

My units behave exactly like common radios in one way.
With a radio you have many different stations broadcasting at different frequencies.

This is how the Rife instrument works - combined frequencies, with endless permutations being possible, controlled by a numeric key pad generating the combined waves with a vacuum tube. 

It is important that you note that you can never tune too closely to the exact frequencies of power conversion because the power received by the collector will instantly destroy it.

This is also how the Rife works, by using the "soprano shattering glass" phenomenon to cancel out the frequency signature put out by infectious organisms.

We instead must deliberately tune off the frequencies of conversion in order to make the thing properly work.
So he's saying that when dealing with powerful frequencies, they can be safely harnessed by essentially playing slightly off-key, and not permitting an exact harmonic match.

That combines with the 5 volt 60 Hz in the coil of the htr transformer and generally amounts to nothing. In fact the power of the 5 volt transformer amounts to nothing.
It is an insignificant power supply except when the two transformers get slightly out of phase with each other, or when they are connected in reverse of one another.
Then you can measure all kinds of things going on.
You can generate all kinds of hash and multiple frequencies, and I do mean all kinds.
What I measured during this process was very interesting.
All these frequencies occasionally met at the same time with a much larger kick at the output.

With such tiny amounts of electricity being used to generate larger amounts by changing the phase, that potentially means that some of the small battery-operated devices that many of us use (the Zapper runs in the same Hz range and on similar voltage) could be re-engineered to do the same, if we knew what we were doing! :)

I measured the output from the tube and the result is 500 volts DC at 250 mV.
The loss is due to the high impedance of the tube and its limited ability to dissipate more than 250 mA

Voltage drop is an expected issue with DC.

You can have DC and AC together without any problem.

Yes, a solar / wind power system can be wired to do both separately, depending upon the requirements of the appliances hooked up to it (i.e. with inverter or straight hook-up), but I wonder if he means literally combining AC and DC?

Part of this fellow's genius seems to be that he asks for further details about things the average person just takes for granted, such as asking where the magnetic field of a nuclear explosion comes from, as it may not belong in any way to the atoms involved.  Most of us just assume the shockwave is directly caused by the nuclear reaction and therefore part of it.

The destructive heating caused by the eddy currents become the problem we face when we make a really large powerful coil.

Every over-unity device has an obstacle to overcome.  His problem is how to deal with too much heat.  Bearden's problem was how to keep all the electrons harvested from flowing back out of his broken symmetry device, with the broken / open symmetry being necessary to draw in the electrons in the first place.

...the earth's magnetic field exerted some influence on the wire and the electron flow inside it.
Or rather the electrons on the surface of the wire.

So he is justifiably excited by his observation that the earth's own magnetic field is constantly interacting with everything that we make or do that pertains in any way to electricity, as an electrical field and a magnetic field always travel together and are never found apart.  This uninvited interaction is what makes over-unity, zero point, n/1, more output than input possible. 

Since earth is generating massive amounts of magnetic energy just by the spinning dynamo of its iron core, the inventor recounts that Tesla discovered it's possible to set up magnetometers to detect fluctuations in the field, such as when a storm is approaching, then re-tune the frequencies of the meters (to what?) and capture some of the power being generated by the storm.  (Magnetometers start in price at under $2 on Ebay if anyone wants to try this :) ).  Tesla then had to find a way to make the free current flow in a circuit.

The Tesla coil worked with a musical chord applied to 3 coils wrapped perpendicularly around a collector coil.  A root frequency / note was generated / sounded on the first coil, and if the correct chord / interval could be found for the next two coils, huge power was generated.  Even if the wrong chord is produced, there will still be a measurable output.

He then talks about the benefits of vacuum tubes over solid-state (which contains a transistor), and concludes that vacuum tubes are faster and reproduce frequency / sound waves more precisely.  This would explain why the Rife instrument uses a fragile vacuum tube. 

He says that vacuum tubes are mini-particle accelerators, with electrons approaching the speed of light at some frequencies.  The pure sound reproduced by a vacuum tube can be approximated now by using a metal-oxide semi-conductor field effect type of transistor, with an insulated voltage gate.

Lots of good reading there Max - thanks!

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 05:49:58 PM by R.R. Book »

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: Keshe
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2017, 11:35:36 AM »
Keshe has also spoken out on Px, as you probably already know.
As a matter of fact, i apparently missed that.
Mind you, i have the same issue with Keshe's accent, but in general i haven't been keeping up with such developments; i put a few years into such research and there's comes a point [my experience anyway] when it's all just overload.
Anyway, what's he say on Px?

[By the way, i ran into the link i post above while ordering Keshe's book, which i've been meaning to buy for some years now. I was amazed that he not only acknowledges that the Earth is hollow but also how this relates to it's magnetic field. Knowledge that should be saved for posterity, m'thinks...
survival database

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2017, 11:58:51 AM »
Just type "Steven Marks TPU" into youtube you can see some videos of various his units in operation.

It's an "intoxicating idea" with some coils of wire and a few Radio Shack part you can generate ~1KW of power from the Earth's magnetic field..

Its a real device , just need to figure out the details of how to build one..  ;D

Max.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2017, 06:11:05 PM »
Socrates,

Here is the first mention of it in KSW #82, at 33:23, October 2015 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTU5SeCDLeQ

More discussion of earth changes here at the 118th KSW on June 16, 2016: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ushxtd7NbgI

Max, when you figure it out would you please let us know? :)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2017, 03:50:21 PM »
Max, when you figure it out would you please let us know? :)
Modify message

Here you go:

News Flash!! New product announcement from Aftertime Power Systems!

AfterTime Power Systems is pleased to announce their new Mark 1000 Toroidal Power Unit that generates clean, reliable power from the earth’s magnetic field!! This amazing device is based on the well proven design of remarkable inventor Steven Marks.

The introductory price is $9999.00 (plus shipping) from:

www.aftertimepowersystems.com

Enter the discount code of “PlanetX” for 10% off plus free shipping!

Be the first in your Prepper community to own one, order soon the introductory price won’t last long! Below are some pics of our engineering prototype undergoing some final tests of a couple minor design changes..

Max

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2017, 07:18:29 AM »
Hi Max, This is exciting, but the link is dead.  Is there another way to reach them?