Author Topic: Marshall Masters - Planet X | Nibiru | Nemesis Cloud | Days Of Darkness  (Read 447 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
One of my favorite radio hosts is Michael with End of Days. Every time we get together to do a show, it feels more like beer and pizza night. We have that kind of warm and friendly rapport, and I truly value it.

Michael follows my work and so when were talking about my latest articles were videos, it is not an abstract concept for him. Rather, he has read them and seen them and enjoys discussing them with me.

So as we all come together with family and friends to celebrate 4 July this year, I welcome you to play this two-hour and 20-minute interview as you are gnawing on barbecued ribs and filling the recycle bin with empty long necks.

I'm sure you'll enjoy this show on the fourth because you're going to hear two guys having a lot of fun talking about a lot of things that are of interest to those of you who follow my work. So with that, kick back and enjoy and may you have a happy fourth.

http://yowusa.com/2017/07/end-of-days/

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
CNN=Cartoon News Network
  :D

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
PTB to unsuspecting remainder of population:
Lookie what we brung you

:D