Author Topic: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic  (Read 36689 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic
« Reply #255 on: September 03, 2016, 06:01:04 PM »
Image: burnished silver

I can't remember my dream today except for one small part which seemed to repeat. It was in my mind as I awoke.
I did keep seeing an object like a burnished silver round object about the size of a compact with a small stone in the middle.  I  know it was not a simple object like a compact, it seemed to have had "significance." I can't identify it. The closest analogy I can come to is an oriental type cookie with an almond in the center. The center stone was a dull blue color. It was not a disk it was slightly rounded on all sides.
Does this object make anyone think of anything?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #256 on: September 03, 2016, 06:05:21 PM »
http://www.ancient-symbols.com/metal-symbolism.html

Silver:
This is a regal metal and is connected to the Moon. It is one of the most versatile metals, one of the 3 base metals in Alchemy. It is associated with philosophical traits of intuition, self-reflection and inner wisdom. It is a feminine metal, a symbol of purity and is connected to the goddesses and spirits. Its energies include divination, healing, protection, emotion, love, wisdom, dreams, luck and wealth. It is symbolic of attributes such as vision, clarity, awareness, focus, persistence and subtle strength.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #257 on: April 27, 2017, 06:22:44 PM »
In 2012 I had my dental mercury fillings removed by a biological dentist who uses all the latest filtering, etc., to eliminate mercury vapors everywhere, and the equipment protects the patient as well as dentist.

Shortly after all mercury fillings were removed and replaced with an 87% gold alloy, I dreamed I went to the mirror and OMG what an awful sight!  I was shocked (even in the dream) at looking at a bunch of strange and disgusting "areas" all over my skin from approximately my shoulders and neck upward.  They were all over my skin, including my face, and each one looked like a "puckered" area which was sort of "erupting" upward, as if something was being forced up and out.  It was so awful!  Upon awakening and pondering a while I figured it has to be this:

The skin is part of the immune system and has areas/patches, whose name I cannot recall, which are the specific parts of the immune system that do their work.  Since the skin is also called the "second kidney", it exudes sweat and anything in the sweat that it needs to get rid of.  My best guess was that those patches in the skin would be working overtime getting rid of the mercury that was left in my body from the fillings, that had migrated outward, and from years of chewing, years of drinking acidic foods and drink.

Well, not too long after the dream, maybe several months, I began to notice what appeared to be "blackheads" on my face, neck and in the area of my clavicle.  Hubby found some on my back.  My best guess is that it was "oxidized mercury" or however the body detoxes it for disposal.  Once I was experiencing that I realized the detox process was working.  Maybe it still is.

Still, that dream was like a sci-fi nightmare. :-D))  And I'm betting if a small child had seen what I saw in the dream, it would have scared him/her enough to scream!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #258 on: May 06, 2017, 10:57:45 PM »
ilinda - that's funny I remember replying to your dream post and now my post is gone...
I just wanted to acknowledge what you wrote and say your dream seems meaningful.
That is a wonderful thing that you are detoxing...not always so much fun to go through...
Wishing you strength to go on detoxing if you need to.
I had not thought so much about the skin as an organ of detox, not to that same degree.
It's a worthwhile process to be aware of...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #259 on: May 08, 2017, 06:04:48 PM »
ilinda - that's funny I remember replying to your dream post and now my post is gone...
I just wanted to acknowledge what you wrote and say your dream seems meaningful.
That is a wonderful thing that you are detoxing...not always so much fun to go through...
I had not thought so much about the skin as an organ of detox, not to that same degree.
Thank you Barb for your words of encouragement. 

Another dream that happened in the midst of having those toxic mercury fillings removed in 2012 was this short, but to -the-point one:

I dreamed I was in the presence of some doctor or someone with much knowledge of matters of healing (I'm writing this from memory), and even think the person may have been in  white doctor-like clothing.  He held something very sharp, sort of like an accupuncture needle (although it did not break the skin) against a very specific spot on the top of my right foot.  It hurt so bad that it woke me up.  As I awoke, it still hurt, so I grabbed a ballpoint pen and made a dot on the skin of my foot exactly where the "needle" was held in my dream, then went back to sleep.
Next morning I looked in my Accupressure book and found an accupuncture/accupressure point that is exactly where it was in my dream, and it is for liver cleansing and detoxifying.  I'll find the name and description in my book if anyone is interested.

I felt that the dream told me this will be an additional help in detox-ing, as the liver might be overloaded right now handling all the mercury that has been released that might not have been vacuumed out, and the liver needs all the help it can get.  I've been doing that pressure point exercise every day since then, and just might continue for the rest of my life.  It can't hurt.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #260 on: May 12, 2017, 01:04:45 PM »
Thank you Barb for your words of encouragement. 

Another dream that happened in the midst of having those toxic mercury fillings removed in 2012 was this short, but to -the-point one:

I dreamed I was in the presence of some doctor or someone with much knowledge of matters of healing (I'm writing this from memory), and even think the person may have been in  white doctor-like clothing.  He held something very sharp, sort of like an accupuncture needle (although it did not break the skin) against a very specific spot on the top of my right foot.  It hurt so bad that it woke me up.  As I awoke, it still hurt, so I grabbed a ballpoint pen and made a dot on the skin of my foot exactly where the "needle" was held in my dream, then went back to sleep.
Next morning I looked in my Accupressure book and found an accupuncture/accupressure point that is exactly where it was in my dream, and it is for liver cleansing and detoxifying.  I'll find the name and description in my book if anyone is interested.

I felt that the dream told me this will be an additional help in detox-ing, as the liver might be overloaded right now handling all the mercury that has been released that might not have been vacuumed out, and the liver needs all the help it can get.  I've been doing that pressure point exercise every day since then, and just might continue for the rest of my life.  It can't hurt.

ilinda! What awesome guidance in your dream!
Yes indeed it couldn't hurt to continue that accupressure point. Wow!

:)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #261 on: May 14, 2017, 05:48:24 PM »
A few nights ago I had this snippet dream, so I'd better get busy.

I suddenly saw our "Arb Fridge/Freezer" and its lid was propped open.  Inside it was completely filled, to the top, of neatly stacked packages of "Organic Valley Feta Cheese" which is the brand we buy anyway.  They were packed in there like sardines, but neatly in stacks and rows or tiers.  All I could actually see was the top tier. 
Right now the fridge/freezer is sitting outside in a plywood box to protect it from the elements.  Problem is, mice and/or rats love to hide behind anything, including the box, and they have dragged every stick and twig they could find and stuffed them between the box and the exterior wall of the building.  So now the project is to lift the fridge/freezer out of the box and move it inside, then re-purpose the box.

Possibly the reason for this dream is that feta cheese always seems to have a much longer shelf life than the hard cheeses.  Of course, the fridge can be set to use as a freezer, which would make good sense.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Premier Limited Edition
Offer Ends July 31, 2016

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Survival Seed Vault

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!