The International Community > Canada

Canadian Meetings

(1/6) > >>

Yowbarb:
Members, this is your new Canadian Meeting place.
This is the Topic where Canadians can exchange posts with other Canadians, also with those who are considering relocating to Canada.
Please use this Topic to exchange info, set up meetings; exchange ideas about possible survival locations.
Soon I will set up a Communities forming in Canada,
All The Best,
Barb

Undertheg(Grant):
Hey all ,snow fall warning ,west coast today and tomorrow,(6"-12") i feel sorry for anyone back east,temp are -46c burrr.i hpoe this year wiil not be a repeat of the record breakers of last year (totaling approx 3 1/2 feet) anyway stay warm ,recomend hot butter rum. :P

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: Undertheg(Grant) on December 14, 2009, 03:17:58 PM ---Hey all ,snow fall warning ,west coast today and tomorrow,(6"-12") i feel sorry for anyone back east,temp are -46c burrr.i hpoe this year wiil not be a repeat of the record breakers of last year (totaling approx 3 1/2 feet) anyway stay warm ,recomend hot butter rum. :P

--- End quote ---

Undertheg beautiful landscape around you in photo. Possible survival spot?
Yowbarb

Undertheg(Grant):
Hi Yowbarb,I hope the all of the mountain we have here in my back yard will provide some
protection from events.I also have put up a couple of pics in another topic,i think it was
in problems w/site? The pics where taken at approx. 1500ft elevation. Please feel free to move them .I love the fact i can ride my quad all day and only run across a few deer or bear ,no people.Any way cheers for now,and have a happy new year. Grant

Yowbarb:
Undertheg well that's a wonderful backyard - deer and all.

All The Best,
Yowbarb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version