Author Topic: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift  (Read 40736 times)

Cosmic Quest

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
    • n/a
Evidence of Earth Axis Shift
« on: August 31, 2013, 08:26:36 PM »
Somebody claiming to be from near Wichita, Kansas posted this picture at the poleshift.ning of sunrise earlier this month, with what could the sun's dwarf star companion.  Its position appears to be opposite that recorded in South America by Jorge Urena and discussed in Marshall's video "Planet X System Observations and Orbital Analysis."  I wonder if that is because this photograph was taken in the Northern Hemisphere.  Perhaps someone more familiar with astronomy than myself can comment on that.

We finally had a clear day here near Dallas, so I made the extra effort and got up before dawn to see for myself.  Here is what I was able to record just after the 7:01 a.m. sunrise.

No dwarf star to be seen, but the sun's declination (angular distance of a point north or south of the celestial equator) is not where it should be.  I went back to the same spot today with a hand-held protractor and was able to approximate the angle at about 20 degrees, as measured from due East.

According to the Sun Simulator at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln, the declination is supposed to be 8.8 degrees.   I took a screenshot of what the sun's path should be at my latitude on August 30th.

I believe that the blue line above the stick figure is the celestial equator, and the yellow one is the sun's transit across the sky.  As it shows, the sun should be much closer to the celestial equator.   So, unless I am mistaken, this proves what I and others around the world have been observing, (including my brother, a confirmed skeptic) that the sun is rising farther north than in years past.

I am gratified and thank God that I was finally able to get this confirmation that the earth has shifted on its axis, and there was an added unexpected little bonus.  Viewing the red sun comfortably through the atmosphere with binoculars at dawn, I could clearly see two sunspots, tiny to my eye but probably at least the size of the earth.   That was a happy first for me.  :)

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy is when adults are afraid of the light."

Plato

Endtimesgal_2012

Re: Evidence of Earth Axis Shift
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 08:58:13 PM »
Cosmic Quest:  I really appreciate your efforts, this is pretty interesting info.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 12:33:29 AM »
Dennis this is a very interesting Topic you have created. It looks like you did a lot of work on this, too.
I totally missed your post.
I will let our researcher know you posted it. Maybe there will be some feedback now.
- Yowbarb

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 08:07:46 AM »

Are you referring to the daily wobble of the axis of rotation, the pending sudden rotation and crust shift as PX passes by, or the slow but accelerating migration of the magnetic North Pole?

Cosmic Quest

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
    • n/a
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 11:29:05 AM »

Are you referring to the daily wobble of the axis of rotation, the pending sudden rotation and crust shift as PX passes by, or the slow but accelerating migration of the magnetic North Pole?

Probably wobble.  Since starting this thread I have learned the difference between true and magnetic north, and that solar declination is measured relative to true north.  The technical term for the difference is magnetic declination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_declination

That said, I need to adjust my readings above by about three degrees further east, per my location relative to true north.

I have also learned how to get a precise reading of solar azimuth by using a lensatic compass.  This measurement is an alternative means to determine the sun's rising and setting locations relative to the horizon.

Subsequent readings I took at the middle of November showed the sun to be setting only two or three degrees off from where it should be.  Then when I checked on December 2nd, it had increased to about 10 degrees again.  This tells me the wobble may have a period of one or two weeks.  I also noticed that at the beginning of December, Texas was experiencing unseasonable warmth.  Now it is in a hard freeze, temperatures having dropped precipitously in the space of two days.  I suspect that the earth is wobbling laterally on its axis rather than back and forth, putting any location north or south of the poles alternately at higher or lower latitudes.  That could explain why weather anomalies are becoming so extreme.
"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy is when adults are afraid of the light."

Plato

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 08:02:09 PM »
Good work, Cosmic Quest.  We need more data like that from personal observations.
Now, a couple technical points:

I suspect that the earth is wobbling laterally on its axis rather than back and forth
I don't understand that distinction; could you explain?

when I checked on December 2nd, it had increased to about 10 degrees again.  This tells me the wobble may have a period of one or two weeks.
Were all measurements made at the same time of day, or all at sunrise?  The time of normal sunrise changes slightly day by day, of course, AND the actual time of sunrise if affected by the wobble.  Could you record the predicted and actual azimuths, and predicted and actual times, of sunrise for several consecutive days?  Also for sunsets?  Also for even more times daily???

That is asking for toooo much, I am sure; but the more real experimental data the better.

Cosmic Quest

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
    • n/a
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 11:24:57 AM »
Good work, Cosmic Quest.  We need more data like that from personal observations.
Now, a couple technical points:

I suspect that the earth is wobbling laterally on its axis rather than back and forth
I don't understand that distinction; could you explain?

when I checked on December 2nd, it had increased to about 10 degrees again.  This tells me the wobble may have a period of one or two weeks.
Were all measurements made at the same time of day, or all at sunrise?  The time of normal sunrise changes slightly day by day, of course, AND the actual time of sunrise if affected by the wobble.  Could you record the predicted and actual azimuths, and predicted and actual times, of sunrise for several consecutive days?  Also for sunsets?  Also for even more times daily???

That is asking for toooo much, I am sure; but the more real experimental data the better.

When I say "front to back," I mean as if viewing the earth from space directly at its axis corresponding with the prime meridian, or zero degrees longitude.

Laterally would refer to viewing the earth from space directly at 90 or 270 degrees.

When I took readings of solar azimuth, the sun appeared displaced by an equal distance west at sunset as it was displaced to the east at sunrise.  Logic tells me that if the earth were rocking front to back on the prime meridian, the sun would appear displaced to the east at both sunrise and sunset.   That is, it would rise 12 degrees too far east and also set 12 degrees too far east.  Since the sun sets too far west, that seems to indicate that the wobble is more like east to west than north to south.

I know my explanation is crude due to my limited knowledge of the scientific principles and mathematics involved, but I hope the idea is made more clear.

I only took declination readings at sunrise twice since starting this thread but have taken quite a few azimuth readings from outside my front door. all taken about five to ten minutes before sunset.

Plato

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 09:13:41 PM »
the sun appeared displaced by an equal distance west at sunset as it was displaced to the east at sunrise.  Logic tells me that if the earth were rocking front to back on the prime meridian, the sun would appear displaced to the east at both sunrise and sunset.   That is, it would rise 12 degrees too far east and also set 12 degrees too far east.

Since the Sun sets in the west, generally, does "too far west" mean "too large azimuth"?  And does "too far east" at sunrise mean "too small azimuth"?

Laterally would refer to viewing the earth from space directly at 90 or 270 degrees.

90 or 270 degrees to what?  The ecliptic plane?  90 degrees to the ecliptic would put the observer "above" (northward) of the arctic circle looking "down" or "below" (southward) of the antarctic circle looking "up".  Then, does the observer stay fixed in space while the Earth rotates below/above him, or does he also go around in a circle at some fixed longitude?

"front to back," I mean as if viewing the earth from space directly at its axis corresponding with the prime meridian, or zero degrees longitude.

OK, that would make the observer go around with the Earth as it rotates.  Now, at what latitude?  The equator, perhaps (zero degrees)?  Or on the arctic circle or the antarctic circle, perhaps  (66.56 degrees north or south)?

Cosmic Quest

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
    • n/a
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2013, 07:50:17 PM »
Since the Sun sets in the west, generally, does "too far west" mean "too large azimuth"?  And does "too far east" at sunrise mean "too small azimuth"?

My apologies for just now getting back to this thread.  It's been a busy week.  I actually made a misstatement and meant declination or azimuth too far north of due east and too far south of due west.   I must have been fatigued after work or distracted when I posted.  Sorry about that.

90 or 270 degrees to what?  The ecliptic plane?

Relative to 0 or 360 degrees true north, I suppose.

OK, that would make the observer go around with the Earth as it rotates.  Now, at what latitude?  The equator, perhaps (zero degrees)?  Or on the arctic circle or the antarctic circle, perhaps  (66.56 degrees north or south)?

I meant as viewed at prime meridian on the same plane as the celestial equator.  Again, I am no astronomer and can only describe what I visualize from a layman's standpoint, so it is difficult to be precise.

I did an observation of solar azimuth this afternoon, 12-16-13 at 17:00, a few minutes before sunset, and after adjusting my reading to true north, it showed the sun setting too far south of due west by about ten degrees.   At the same time, the weather here in North Texas has gone from arctic cold to spring-like conditions in the space of a week and a half.  I believe this tends to support my hypothesis that the earth is wobbling laterally about every two weeks (as if from) east and west on its axis, shifting surface locations alternately too far north or too far south of the celestial equator and causing abrupt weather extremes globally.

Here http://axischange.wordpress.com/ is a blog site with a link at mid-page to abundant evidence that the earth has shifted on its axis.  This particular investigator started posting data several years ago and believes the shift has occurred because global warming and melting polar have altered the rotational balance of the planet.  Regardless of that conclusion, the site provides a lot of supporting information to help prove that an axial shift has indeed occurred.

Plato

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 08:25:16 AM »
Here http://axischange.wordpress.com/ is a blog site with a link at mid-page to abundant evidence that the earth has shifted on its axis.  This particular investigator started posting data several years ago and believes the shift has occurred because global warming and melting polar have altered the rotational balance of the planet.  Regardless of that conclusion, the site provides a lot of supporting information to help prove that an axial shift has indeed occurred.

Very good reference, Cosmic Quest.  I will make use of it.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2013, 09:16:36 AM »
Regarding evidence of earth shifting its axis

Cosmic Quest and also Jim Farmer thank you for your work compiling data on this.

Cosmic Quest

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
    • n/a
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 10:08:01 PM »
Thanks for the comment, Yowbarb.  My hope is that readers of this thread will obtain a lensatic compass and make their own observations.  I picked a decent one up at Walmart for about $9.  Here is a link to determine the magnetic declination for any location.

http://magnetic-declination.com/

After finding that value, it is simply added to a compass reading if positive or subtracted if negative, to obtain a determination of the solar azimuth or solar declination from true north.  When the correct solar azimuth or solar declination is obtained for one's location, it can then be compared with what the output from the solar simulation calculator (linked above) shows that it should be.

Plato

Cosmic Quest

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
    • n/a
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2014, 02:17:33 PM »
Here is a link to the University of Wisconsin SSEC Geostationary Satellite website.  Their current eight-hour animation seems to show the axial wobble.  Amazing if so.  Thanks to poleshift.ning.com for the link.

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/geo/index.php?satellite=fy2d&channel=ir2&coverage=fd&file=gif&imgoranim=8&anim_method=flash

Plato

Cosmic Quest

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
    • n/a
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2014, 09:33:21 PM »
UPDATE:

I recently called the University of Nebraska at Lincoln Astronomy Department and spoke to a professor there.  He told me that their online solar motion simulator that I was using is a learning tool and only approximate in its calculations of solar declination and azimuth.

So, I am now using Solar Topo instead to calculate what the solar azimuth at my address and exact location should be at any hour of any day, with correction for Daylight Savings Time.  (Note: The date field uses the British convention of putting the day before the month and defaults to Britain's time zone.  It might show the next day if read from the U.S.  If so, simply change back to one day earlier.)

http://www.solartopo.com/solar-orbit.htm

For the first few weeks of spring, the wobble was less pronounced, but as the summer solstice approaches, it is again becoming severe.  Today I measured the solar azimuth at 8:30 a.m. and it was exactly where the Solar Topo placed its correct position.  At just before dusk I checked it again, and the sun was 15-20 degrees further south from where it should have been!  I implore readers to please buy a cheap lensatic compass and corroborate my observations.

I also contacted the Hong Kong Observatory and the University of Wisconsin via email regarding the apparent earth wobble in the FY2D animation, to which I posted a link above.  The observatory spokesman wrote back that as far as he knows, the satellite is functioning properly.  The university spokesman in essence said that the satellite is probably more inclined in its orbit because it is nearing the end of its operational life.  I'm not convinced.

Plato

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2014, 11:43:02 AM »
Cosmic Quest, this is an interesting Topic.
Thank you,
Yowbarb