Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: gtumo  (Read 1345 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
gtumo
« on: July 14, 2017, 11:05:55 PM »
C'mon, guys... There's nothing on gtumo yet...?
Clearly, even the 'survival masses' [yeah, using the term lightly  ;)] have apparently not caught on to gtumo yet. So here it goes...

Buddhist monks laying naked in the snow and drying wet towels on their bodies... Interested yet?
Anyway, so i am Dutch [but grew up in America] and am proud to say that some Dutch guy is 'world famous' for making gtumo popular. [Many links to follow; "gtumo" sometimes spelled "tummo", etc.]

When talking survival, this is just about the pinnacle of potential...; ancients surviving naked in the Himalayan mountains...? If this is real, it is awesome!
Anyway, i heard about gtumo decades ago but, as chance would have it, in this special street next to which i live, not only do they sell the most amazing selection of Vibrams [probably the most extensive collection in the country], but there is also this 'wellness' shop that gives 'gtumo' workshops.
Just ran into this woman at the local store [07:00 AM] as she was unloading her van, and asked her about these gtumo workshops. € 95 for a 5-hour workshop. She told me about this book, so i thought i'd share:
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!