Author Topic: Survival Manuals & Books  (Read 2751 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Survival Manuals & Books
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2017, 06:35:26 AM »
Awesome response Ilinda - am still digesting some of the details.

Your answer about gold isotopes vs. basic gold makes sense.  I re-visited the definition of "isotope" and it does refer to "two or more forms of the same element," saying that the key difference is in the number of neutrons in the nucleus.  However, Wiki points out that the basic isotope, #197, is the only one that occurs in nature; the rest are synthetic. 

Your list of nuts containing gold is very interesting!  My guess is that the absence of gold from the expected makeup of the human body (especially absence from the CNS) may be related to early genetic engineering of human beings, as those who have experimented with ingesting colloidal gold (historically and contemporarily) attest to enhanced CNS functioning. 

I'm pretty ignorant about the I Ching - could you elaborate on its relationship to spinal codon sequencing?

Thanks again for the detailed post!

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2017, 09:56:35 AM »
And don't forget monotomic gold, which is a white powder.
https://monatomic-orme.com/

I don't see the link at the moment, but an internet site somewhere says that the ancient Egyptian priests made monotomic gold in their temples (which were workshops, actually, not places of worship) and fed it to the reigning Pharaoh to enhance his health AND psychic capabilities.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2017, 03:13:27 PM »

Your answer about gold isotopes vs. basic gold makes sense.  I re-visited the definition of "isotope" and it does refer to "two or more forms of the same element," saying that the key difference is in the number of neutrons in the nucleus.  However, Wiki points out that the basic isotope, #197, is the only one that occurs in nature; the rest are synthetic. 

Your list of nuts containing gold is very interesting!  My guess is that the absence of gold from the expected makeup of the human body (especially absence from the CNS) may be related to early genetic engineering of human beings, as those who have experimented with ingesting colloidal gold (historically and contemporarily) attest to enhanced CNS functioning. 

I'm pretty ignorant about the I Ching - could you elaborate on its relationship to spinal codon sequencing?

Heck, I, too am still digesting some of those excerpts from Minerals for the Genetic Code.   I lean toward your line of thought about the absence of gold in the makeup of the human body, but wonder about the previously-called "junk DNA", now known as Regulatory DNA, and possible connection between our current inability to utilize gold, but perhaps with some re-activation of certain DNA segments, our relationship with gold could change?  Another thing, is that the connections made between the human body and these other factors involve the somites of the developing/embryonic spine.  What if there are other places in the body that can use gold?  Another equally important question, maybe the most important--what are epigenetic factors that would allow the use of gold by the human body, with our current genetic makeup? 

That list of nuts containng gold is directly from the section of the book on sourcing the elements.

After posting, I went to look for my book, "Secrets of the I Ching, and basically tore this place apart looking for it, as I just had it in my hands about a month ago.  Problem is I'm in a perpetual state of book-rearrangement.  :-D)  But I will find it and tell you what little I know, but hopefully something useful from the book.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2017, 03:22:50 PM »
And don't forget monotomic gold, which is a white powder.
https://monatomic-orme.com/

I don't see the link at the moment, but an internet site somewhere says that the ancient Egyptian priests made monotomic gold in their temples (which were workshops, actually, not places of worship) and fed it to the reigning Pharaoh to enhance his health AND psychic capabilities.
Yes, monoatomic gold has been discussed in esoteric circles for some time. I will look for my dog-eared photocopy about it and quote from it.  IIRC, the psychic abilities are what I remember being important about it.  And as always, it was always reserved for the chosen few.

Credo Mutwa, a Zulu shaman, also talked about it in one of his videos.

I followed your link and noticed the brown bottled containing monoatomic gold is monoatomic gold powder in distilled water. 

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2017, 04:09:42 PM »
Ilinda had mentioned her book Science of the Dogon on a previous post elsewhere.  Ilinda, does the book refer in any way to the Px system or to cyclical cataclysms?  Would love to learn more.

Am adding a pic of the book cover from Amazon's website:
Dug out the book and after skimming a bit, I didn't see specifics of PX system, however on p. 118, this:
"In the Sumerian culture, the Annunaki hold a place that is parallel to that of the eight ancestors of the Dogon, who were the predecessors of the eighty descendants of the eight Dogon families.  Ancient and modern sources vary regarding the exact number of Annunaki...."   and on p. 127, this:

"During the past few decades there has been much controversy over apparent Dogon knowledge about the star system of Sirius, which was sparked by Robert K.G. Temple's book, The Sirius Mystery....Dogon priests profess to know about the dwarf star--which modern science calls Sirius B--that orbits the larger star Sirius A.  They seem to know that the dwarf star is very small and exceedingly heavy as well as the orbital period of Sirius B around Sirius A, which is approximately fifty years...."

Now, in addition to this very intriguing group of people, the Dogon of western Africa, written about in the book, Science of the Dogon, when I dug out the book, I found a copy of an article I had saved from the October 22, 2007 Nation.  In this article, entitled "The Fight to Save Congo's Forests",  writer Christian Parenti tells of the dense and relatively pristine forests of the Congo and the external threats of logging, poaching, etc.  Parenti was to meet Ne Muanda Nsemi, but was told, "But I warn you.  He doesn't shake hands."

"The next day I meet the man in question, Ne Muanda Nsemi, Member of Parliament and spiritual leader of a sect called Bund dia Kongo.  Last May 134 of his followers were massacred by Kabila's troops as they protested against dirty dealings in local elections.  Nsemi wears yellow and white vestments and receives me at his simple compound in a hillside neighborhood of Kinshasa.  He explains that around a distant star circles a planet called Kongo and that the inhabitants of the old Bakongo kingdom, which once ruled parts of western Congo, were descended from extraterrestrials and Ethiopians.  The whole story involves a tsunami, sunken continents, migration from Australia and many other suyrprising details."

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2017, 05:07:49 PM »
This is all very intriguing.  Westerners may regard Congo society as primitive, but how many of us can trace our lineage that far back?  I wonder if they recorded the cataclysms in a holy book or written history, or if it was passed down as oral tradition?

It's a shame that the education system over here doesn't teach geography any more.  I know a 14 year old boy nearby who insists that Africa is a country, rather than a continent, and I can recall that my own geography instructor "way back when" only taught about the countries with predominantly white citizens.  I was delighted that my own boys were fascinated with learning as much about each African nation and culture as they could, and know far more than I do on the subject.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 01:23:54 PM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2017, 03:13:14 PM »
ancient Egyptian priests made monotomic gold in their temples (which were workshops, actually, not places of worship)

Jim, I found this book on Amazon, but not the website that you're referring to.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: various
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2017, 08:28:11 AM »
Problem is I'm in a perpetual state of book-rearrangement.
That's what it means having a library...  ;)

This is all very intriguing.  Westerners may regard Congo society as primitive, but how many of us can trace our lineage that far back?  I wonder if they recorded the cataclysms in a holy book or written history, or if it was passed down as oral tradition?

It's a shame that the education system over here doesn't teach geography any more.  I know a 14 year old boy nearby who insists that Africa is a country, rather than a continent, and I can recall that my own geography instructor "way back when" only taught about the countries with predominantly white citizens.  I was delighted that my own boys were fascinated with learning as much about each African nation and culture as they could, and know far more than I do on the subject.
African history and cultures were destroyed by European cultures much like South and North American cultures were. To believe and accept the politically correct/mainstream take on such things is probably criminal more than anything else, especially since many African peoples by now have even come to believe such nonsense themselves, looking to 'the West' for solutions [i.e. while 'the West' caused all of their problems].

Much research to be done on monatomic elements [i.e. not just gold]. Unfortunately... i have found that other topics deserve a higher priority, i.e. which is not to say it is not worthy of research! What i have read and heard about it is darn impressive, compelling and interesting.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 08:38:33 AM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2017, 04:13:57 PM »
Problem is I'm in a perpetual state of book-rearrangement.
That's what it means having a library...  ;)

African history and cultures were destroyed by European cultures much like South and North American cultures were. To believe and accept the politically correct/mainstream take on such things is probably criminal more than anything else, especially since many African peoples by now have even come to believe such nonsense themselves, looking to 'the West' for solutions [i.e. while 'the West' caused all of their problems].

Much research to be done on monatomic elements [i.e. not just gold]. Unfortunately... i have found that other topics deserve a higher priority, i.e. which is not to say it is not worthy of research! What i have read and heard about it is darn impressive, compelling and interesting.
Possibly some of those who survive what is to come will have the time to do some serious reading and researching, assuming sources of info. to be available.  Think of the time freed up by the disappearance of internet, temporary or otherwise.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2017, 11:01:58 PM »
Possibly some of those who survive what is to come will have the time to do some serious reading and researching, assuming sources of info. to be available.  Think of the time freed up by the disappearance of internet, temporary or otherwise.
Landlord blew a fuse yesterday and there was no electricity for 2 hours. So what did i finally get around to? Reading...
Indeed, i'm always considering that there may be times when reading will be all the entertainment and source of information there is.

There are 2 other forces at work, in my experience; for one, after researching online since about 1999, i rarely dive into topics anymore. For the moment, at least, i feel an interest to make a kind of compilation of what i've learned and put it to paper.
Also, people appear to have a 28-year cycle of [i.e. 28 years of] learning, then [the next 28 years of] putting what one has learned to practice, and finally a period of reflection (also lasting 28 years). According to the source where i got this idea, if you make it to 84 it all starts over again.
Back in university while studying Chinese, i once soaked up 400 Chinese characters in 4 days (writing, pronounciation and meaning). I doubt i could manage a fraction of that today. A big part of that, of course, would be all i have in my head now getting in the way, but still, the ability of the young to learn and acquire information is special.
God willing, one day there will be those who will appreciate my library even more than i do and make good use of it.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2017, 05:57:19 PM »

The one book on the I Ching that fascinates me is missing (for now) but I did find one in our "stacks" called Miracle Power of the I Ching by Norvell.  In truth, it's not too impressive, as it seems the emphasis is attaining material wealth, love and power by using the I Ching.  I had thought all along that the I Ching was a rather heady subject, so possibly I've misinterpreted the practice all along.  Will try to find the other book on same subject.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2017, 07:05:03 PM »
Thanks Ilinda - am looking forward to it :)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2017, 02:34:02 AM »
This looks like a good one ..

2700 MILES

https://www.amazon.com/2700-MILES-Norbert-Reichert-ebook/dp/B06Y4SJPJM/ref=redir_mobile_desktop/135-7352272-1927053?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1502852051&ref_=tmm_kin_title_0&sr=8-1

After a nuclear holocaust, a mutated virus sweeps across the continent. Scientists found a cure, but not enough medicine remains to manufacture it. Somebody has to go out into the wastelands, to search through what is left for medical supplies. Frank and Simko leave their small community in a decrepit old truck, one of the few vehicles still working. All they know is they have to head north, to where the world is still cold.

Max.

"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)