Author Topic: David Meade  (Read 464 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
David Meade
« on: August 04, 2017, 10:41:28 PM »
David Meade argues in this YouTube vid [starting at 25:25] that Nibiru will first be commonly seen on or around the 23rd of September 2017 and should makes it's destructive appearance on or before the 11th of October [based on the unique celestial alignment mentioned in The Book of Revelations.

David Meade says that he bases his research on circumstantial evidence supported by research supported by biblical scripture.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: David Meade
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 05:00:26 PM »
What do you suppose caused the picture-frame-looking cloud at the bottom of the photo, around 27 minutes into the film? 

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 06:00:29 PM »
What do you suppose caused the picture-frame-looking cloud at the bottom of the photo, around 27 minutes into the film?
The shape and size of it reminds me of that of the "perimeter padding" on the viewfinder of my 2000 or 2001 camera/camcorder, considered ancient by today's standards.  So, makes me wonder if this was taken through glass, (?car window glass?) and that is the reflection of camera in glass?

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 11:02:47 AM »
Oh, I see what you mean.  That makes sense!

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
key points
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2017, 12:33:57 AM »
1: 12:06: "this thing's magnetic field is going to be so strong that anyone not wearing a padded lead helmet will have their brain gutted"
13:01: "the electro-magnetic field from this thing will be so strong that as it comes up underneath of us it's gonna start and pull us toward it; just like a pair of magnets, all of a sudden it's gonna lock onto us and when it does it's gonna be like the Jolly Green Giant kicked the Earth in the ass. It's gonna send a jolt, 500 to 1000 foot high shockwaves all over Earth, so bad that a lot of areas the soil'll be fluffed so badly like you'll be standing in quicksand.
7:15: "as soon as it goes around the top of the Sun it's gonna go pwew back out inta space. It's gonna do this really fast. When it goes past us, it's gonna go past us so fast that we'll almost have no time to get ready"
« Last Edit: Today at 12:02:29 AM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: key points
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 09:50:31 AM »
1: 12:06: "this thing's magnetic field is going to be so strong that anyone not wearing a padded lead helmet will have their brain gutted"
13:01: "the electro-magnetic field from this thing will be so strong that as it comes up underneath of us it's gonna start and pull us toward it; just like a pair of magnets, all of a sudden it's gonna lock onto us and when it does it's gonna be like the Jolly Green Giant kicked the Earth in the ass. It's gonna send a jolt, 500 to 1000 foot high shockwaves all over Earth, so bad that a lot of areas the soil'll be fluffed so badly like you'll be standing in quicksand.
7:15: "as soon as it goes around the top of the Sun it's gonna go pwew back out inta space. It's gonna do this really fast. When it goes past us, it's gonna go past us so fast that we'll almost have no time to get ready"

What video are you referring to here?  The link  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxWE2jZf5KA  that you give in reply #1 is only 54:14 long.
« Last Edit: Today at 12:02:57 AM by Socrates »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2017, 10:22:56 AM »
Socrates, from what you're describing, and from the destructive/reconstructive energy field coming at us from the Milky Way center which Paul LaViolette described, it seems like that moment in time might optimally coincide with this moment in time:

i.e. big DNA upgrade needed just in time in order to depart 3D and ascend or remain here in an unfazed condition.  The "Separation of Worlds" is another name for it. 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 10:33:10 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2017, 02:28:05 PM »
Socrates, from what you're describing, and from the destructive/reconstructive energy field coming at us from the Milky Way center which Paul LaViolette described, it seems like that moment in time might optimally coincide with this moment in time:

i.e. big DNA upgrade needed just in time in order to depart 3D and ascend or remain here in an unfazed condition.  The "Separation of Worlds" is another name for it.
And since about 97% of our DNA is "non-coding", i.e., does not code for proteins, and is what was formerly considered "junk DNA", the genes which code for protein represent a tiny 3% of our genome.   

The wrongly-named junk DNA, no doubt contains regulatory sequences and more--maybe another source of epigenetic changes--what if external forces, whether magnetic, electromagnetic, or as-yet-unknown type, could cause a 1000% amplification of communication between the right and left hemispheres of our brain?  What if those changes gave us all ESP, clairvoyance, etc., on demand? 

There are more "if's" than knowns, regarding 97% of our genome.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: links
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2017, 11:59:54 PM »

What video are you referring to here?  The link  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxWE2jZf5KA  that you give in reply #1 is only 54:14 long.
Click on the times / minutes; it takes you to the vid and you can jump to the time mentioned.
survival database