Author Topic: Planet X Predictive Dreams  (Read 34217 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
Planet X Predictive Dreams
« on: December 09, 2009, 08:36:36 AM »
http://planetxforecast.com/discus/messages/22/3818.html?1244273197
In the old Forum, Janice started a thread called Planet X Predictive Dreams, and that was interesting.
Please post here your dreams which could be about earth changes and Planet X.

- Yowbarb

Janice

Re: Planet X Predictive Dreams
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 08:56:59 PM »
I get my dreams in series, like my military series.  The dream that I recall the best is part of a subset of that series.  I thankfully only had two dreams in that subset.  I say thankfully because the first one happened on the night before my birthday in 1999, and I woke up on my birthday with an upset stomach because of it.

In the dream, the sky was always dark, kind of a sick gray color.  A military CH-47 Chinook helicopter dropped me and a couple of dufflebags off in front of a military camp that was out in the desert.  Some other military people saluted me and took my bags to what would be my residence, the camp commander's residence.  So I was in command of this camp. 

At first, this looked like your average military installation, but it had two buildings that were  or seemed out-of-place.  One was a white building with cartoon characters and balloons painted on it.  The other building was a dusty rose color and was the only one with a garden.

I was given the standard guided tour around the camp, but I notice that the rose-colored building was not on the itinerary.  After the guided tour was finished, I went back on my own.  I began by following families that were taking children into the decorated building.  Going in with one family, I followed their child into a medical examination room, where the child was given an injection of something that I was told was a vaccine.  They had to receive the injections regularly, or so the staff told me.  I then followed the child into one of numerous class or play rooms.  I looked around a bit before going to another family who was carrying their child in.  This child was given the shot and then placed into a wheelchair.  This time, I stole a vial of the stuff that they were giving the kids.

I followed this child into a place that looked like a hospital.  They took the child to a clean, freshly-made bed and place the child on it.  They then covered the child with the blankets.  I looked around the hospital, and the farther I went, the worse the condition of the patients. 

I then saw curtains drawn around the space where a bed would be, and adults were going in and out of the curtains.  I joined them.  The staff were preparing to move a very sick little girl.  They placed her on a gurney.  Her parents were with her.  I asked the staff where they were moving the little girl.  They said to the pink building, because they needed the bed space here.  They said that the pink building would serve her needs better.

So I followed the family into the pink building and they had to wait for a while because no room was ready through for the little girl. So I went back outside and went to another area where there were a lot of animals and I was told that this was the veterinary hospital. I noticed one lizard was trying to escape from the hospital, and because I felt sorry for it I asked it and why it was leaving.

To my surprise, it answered me. It said, "I have to leave. They're going to stab me with the same stuff they give the kids, and I will die if they do."

I helped it to leave, then I checked the other animals. Some of them were in the same condition as the children in the hospital were. Then I went back to the pink building, where the family was getting ready to move their daughter into a new room. I then noticed that another family was leaving a room with a gurney. On that gurney was a body covered from head to toe with a sheet. It was a small body.

I followed that body out to a hearse that was waiting for it. The hearse left, and I went back inside the pink building. There I saw a full-length mirror, and my reflection was wearing a Nazi SS uniform.  I woke up screaming and having an upset stomach.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 11:02:52 PM »
I mainly dream of chaos....

Lori

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 06:00:00 AM »
I do too, but sometimes a dream vision does make sense, like that continuum dream I had in 2004.
 :o

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 06:50:19 AM »
When I say chaos I mean the kind that happens after natural disasters. Often my dreams are lucid or precognitive not always chaos.
The chaos is what I am picking up on more lately or looking ahead a bit,

Barb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 10:53:06 AM »
I do too, but sometimes a dream vision does make sense, like that continuum dream I had in 2004.
 :o

Lori what was that Continuum dream about, again?
(I'm here 'til tomorrow.)

Yowbarb
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 12:12:48 PM by Yowbarb »

Lori

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2010, 05:52:37 AM »
It was after my accident.  Just before my back surgery.  I was trying to sleep the night after the accident and was running a fever.  I kept having a dream of which I would go to sleep, wake up and go back to sleep the dream would continue where it left off.

I was dreaming of 4 couples trying to accomplish some kind of mission, just before the end-times.  I think its in relation to the possible Rapture. 

Whats funny is even Christians are sensing that something is getting ready to happen. 

Our youth Pastor brought up 2012 just before Christmas.  And many Christians are preparing for what ever is to happen.  Some believe the Rapture is going to pull us out, but I'm not so sure about that one. 

The rapture was a theory prophetized by Increase and Cotton Mather.  Sounds a lot like Alien Abduction.  Would governments use this theory to explain the disappearance of millions around the world?

They held to the idea that believers would be caught up in the air, followed by judgments on the earth and then the millennium. The term rapture was used by Philip Doddridge (1738) and John Gill (1748) in their New Testament commentaries, with the idea that believers would be caught up prior to judgment on the earth and Jesus' Second Coming. The concept of a pre-tribulation rapture was articulated by Baptist Morgan Edwards in an essay published in 1788 in Philadelphia.

This  is a tough call.  But you never know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Lori thanks for explaining what the continuum dream was.
It seems that there are people of all religious persuasions who feel something big is coming.
I have found that, within a religion you will see a variety of beliefs or ways to interpret reality. For example, my mother was
basically a fundamentalist Christian. She he would take me out to look at the stars and once told me [Look at all the lights up there! Now do you really think we are the only ones in the world? "]  Words to that effect.
To my mind she was saying," we are not alone in the Universe." Made sense to me - it wasn't over my six -year- old head at all....
We didn't see eye to eye on all facets of reality - but she had a scientific bent  and was interested in space travel, etc. She said if she lived to the year 2000 she and I might be able to go to the moon. She said that way back in the early 1970s. She said these things with such hope and some affection toward me, of her still being alive and at the thought of us going up to the moon....
(We're a long ways from the general public being able to go to the moon and she knew that when she made it to 2000.)
 My mother nearly made it to 91 years old. In many ways, such a beautiful soul.

Well, there are a lot of people worrying about what will happen. When I was a child my mother read to me a lot from the Old Testament. I remember the story of Noah. To my hardwired way of thinking (not really from upbringing or doctrination) I felt that if the Creator told Noah to build an ark that command carries down through the ages and it is our responsibility to intrepret what was happening and what to do.
Believing that humans can create a shelter to survive something horrific, and believing that we are responsible to do so, this is the existentialist in me speaking. I believe it is possible to be sort of an existentialist, sort of a romantic optomist, and sort of religious. That doesn't mean muddled thinking. I never once felt that the Creator was responsible for all that happened... and I always felt we had a lot to do with our destinies. That said everyone is absolutely entitled to respected for their beliefs and allowed to carry on with their own plans, spiritual or physical.

I totally understand if many people feel the Rapture will take them up before the great Tribulations -I suppose something like that could happen or has happened in a different way...
Blessings to You,

Barb
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 11:46:43 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 07:31:21 AM »
I get my dreams in series, like my military series.  The dream that I recall the best is part of a subset of that series.  I thankfully only had two dreams in that subset.  I say thankfully because the first one happened on the night before my birthday in 1999, and I woke up on my birthday with an upset stomach because of it.

In the dream, the sky was always dark, kind of a sick gray color.  A military CH-47 Chinook helicopter dropped me and a couple of dufflebags off in front of a military camp that was out in the desert.  Some other military people saluted me and took my bags to what would be my residence, the camp commander's residence.  So I was in command of this camp. 

At first, this looked like your average military installation, but it had two buildings that were  or seemed out-of-place.  One was a white building with cartoon characters and balloons painted on it.  The other building was a dusty rose color and was the only one with a garden.

I was given the standard guided tour around the camp, but I notice that the rose-colored building was not on the itinerary.  After the guided tour was finished, I went back on my own.  I began by following families that were taking children into the decorated building.  Going in with one family, I followed their child into a medical examination room, where the child was given an injection of something that I was told was a vaccine.  They had to receive the injections regularly, or so the staff told me.  I then followed the child into one of numerous class or play rooms.  I looked around a bit before going to another family who was carrying their child in.  This child was given the shot and then placed into a wheelchair.  This time, I stole a vial of the stuff that they were giving the kids.

I followed this child into a place that looked like a hospital.  They took the child to a clean, freshly-made bed and place the child on it.  They then covered the child with the blankets.  I looked around the hospital, and the farther I went, the worse the condition of the patients. 

I then saw curtains drawn around the space where a bed would be, and adults were going in and out of the curtains.  I joined them.  The staff were preparing to move a very sick little girl.  They placed her on a gurney.  Her parents were with her.  I asked the staff where they were moving the little girl.  They said to the pink building, because they needed the bed space here.  They said that the pink building would serve her needs better.

So I followed the family into the pink building and they had to wait for a while because no room was ready through for the little girl. So I went back outside and went to another area where there were a lot of animals and I was told that this was the veterinary hospital. I noticed one lizard was trying to escape from the hospital, and because I felt sorry for it I asked it and why it was leaving.

To my surprise, it answered me. It said, "I have to leave. They're going to stab me with the same stuff they give the kids, and I will die if they do."

I helped it to leave, then I checked the other animals. Some of them were in the same condition as the children in the hospital were. Then I went back to the pink building, where the family was getting ready to move their daughter into a new room. I then noticed that another family was leaving a room with a gurney. On that gurney was a body covered from head to toe with a sheet. It was a small body.

I followed that body out to a hearse that was waiting for it. The hearse left, and I went back inside the pink building. There I saw a full-length mirror, and my reflection was wearing a Nazi SS uniform.  I woke up screaming and having an upset stomach.

Janice not sure if I gave a good enough acknowledgement of your dream post. It sort of sounds like the past - sort of sounds like the future.
I have had a couple of NWO type dreams (future) which gave me a lot of concern because they got their hands on my son and hurt his wrist and he is a musician he plays keyboards drums guitar writes songs and music...so it was bad enough they had him they hurt him then too. They used some excuse to stop him harrass him and hurt him then they sort of disappeared with him...
I cautioned him to not even get moving violations and have no warrents from a pile of tickets  etc. and not give anyone a reason to detain him. He had a dream (He gets his own dreams, always has). He was in his downtown L.A. neighborhood art area standing in a lot catty-corner from his building having a smoke with a few buddies. The cops swooped in and said "you shouldn't loiter here." They slapped the cuffs on all of them. Took all of them: No lawyer no phone call and shipped them off to a big holding area. There were a lot of homeless and/or criminal types there and presumably a lot of the creative types too. There are musicians and artists building right near some of the slums...that's the way downtown is lots of growth and change but the old problems don't get handled just moved around. I haven't been as worried about this NWO stuff lately but it is always possible - that - along with neo nazism; saw a documentary recently about that. Well there's more - WWII stuff separate post.

Barb
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 08:18:19 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 08:14:55 AM »
Just a recap of some dreams since about 1965 which could be called Planet X predictive dreams. All of these dreams were long before I ever heard of Planet X. Tidal waves, unexplained flooding in houses, strong wind, volcanic fissure -these are the types of dreams.

Tidal wave dream, east coast I saw it from inland it was sunrise. It was a big wave. Some thought was in the dream that the sun was "rising in the west instead of the east."

Several dreams of where I am in the water with several family members mainly my kids. Santa Monica beach, daytime. We were body surfing which I have done... The water started rising up unexpectedly. I looked over at my son and made eye contact and communicated mainly non verbally to my kids hold your breath - we may get through this. This was when I looked straight out toward some building just the other side of the boardwalk. I was looking at the second story of a building so the ocean had risen up as high as the second story and was rushing straight ahead. The wave was not breaking just moving forward. There is not an end to that dream that is as far as it goes, every time.

My son has the same dream periodically. He also told me the other day the incident out in the water sometimes starts out with this bouncing. The water is bouncing straight up and down. Some people think it is funny and laugh but my son thinks, "no this is not good," and then the water gently rises up as in the other dreams.

About 1980 I had what seemed to be a vision flash as I was standing on the Santa Monica beachfront area and saw the buildings demolished. The aftermath. I thought that was about to happen. There was a strong damaging storm after I moved out of the area but not nearly as bad as what I had "seen." I had a choice to stay in SM or leave the state so I left. (Went to WA state for awhile, but as we know that may not be very safe at all in a few years.)

I have had a few harbor inundation dreams. Smooth green glassy water suddenly rolling over Boston Harbor and also a little bridge near the ocean, in Hawaii.
In those dreams there doesn't seem to be any warning no distant wave
no crashing water. Water rising.

Some flooding of houses dreams. Little white houses near a beach. This was back in the 1980's, and recurs - but it is vague.

Wind dream: I was hit by wind so strong all I could do is roll along on the ground the wind was rolling me along. I could totally feel the wind and the feeling of my body rolling helplessly along. I never dream of being actually hurt....

Volcano dream west coast CA I could see it from a distance inland - perhaps a mile inland -and from a height of a few hundred feet. I was looking out on a beautiful clear night toward the beach area near Pacific Palisades. I don't remember seeing many lights the sky and water were inky black. I suddenly saw a bright orange glowing line on the shore and out in the the water. I thought in the dream, "Whoa what is that?" I didn't like the look of it. Then I thought, oh I know what THAT is!" There was such an intensity in the knowing. In actual fact in real life I have not seen such a thing. All my life I have had a habit of trying to remember my dreams or pay some attention to them. When I woke from this one I thought, what? What was it that I thought I knew what it looked like? At first I had no clue. Then I realized it was volcanic action -a fissure I had been looking at. The bright orange jagged streak was a lava flow coming out.
============================================================================================
Since hearing about Planet X in 2003 -a radio interview with Nancy Lieder and then with Marshall Masters - I still have a few periodic tidal wave dreams.

The main dreams I get now - which aren't too clear are masses of people moving, or chaos, insane behavior; sometimes it is heroic behavior though.

The main dream I have now is these long detailed dreams of groups of people trying to figure things out, how to do something. Moving though buildings, having discussions. Some confusion, some intelligence, some leadership. Strangers.

Oh yes dozens of dreams of being in empty or ruined building and looking around. Sometimes I am alone or sometimes I am in a group. More often than not I am an observer of a group trying to decide things...
sort of like I looking at a view of them. Sometimes I am there in the group.

Sometimes there are very evil people and it is very easy to tell which ones these are... they don't seem to be able to get the better of me.

I cannot really describe these latest ones which have been over the past couple of years. Sometimes it is sheer massive chaos of people.

Well please share your dreams here...

Yowbarb
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 08:23:24 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 08:26:12 AM »
RE WWII have dreamt of escaping from a camp and one of my brothers had the same type of dream that same year -and I hadn't told him about my dream.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 08:27:57 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2010, 08:43:40 AM »
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/175/376632604_3428bb5776.jpg

This looks a little like my chaos dreams but my dreams are greyer perhaps there is some lack of light - dawn, dusk or some smoke in the background.
There is mainly grey in the chaos dreams: Light grey charcoal grey - not so many colors...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 08:49:52 AM »
OK folks post here your Planet X predictive dreams...

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 02:18:47 PM »
Here is a "biggie" source of visions of future scenarios:  (I posted this once before)

Notes about the book "Mass Dreams of the Future" by Chet B. Snow, PhD (1989):

Those "dreams" are not dreams while sleeping, they are visions of conditions in the future that subject persons reported as they were lead through future-life-progression sessions (the time-forward version of past life regressions) for the years 2100 A.D. and 2300 A.D..  The "mass" part of the results arose because four common scenarios were reported (one scenario per subject in each time period) by 133 out of 144 subjects for the 2100 time, and by 251 subjects for the 2300 time.

Although approximately 2,500 persons had attempted to participate in future-life progression sessions, which were done in several locations by three investigators from 1980 to 1988, only about 5 percent perceived physical lifetimes in 2100 A.D. and about 12 percent perceived  physical lifetimes in 2300 A.D..

An interview of the author is at
   http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/csnow.htm
It is important to view the interview before reading the book, because he explains how a discrepancy arose between the dates of the cataclysms as foreseen at the time of writing the book and the dates that are currently foreseen.

The four distinct and partially-incompatible scenarios that were commonly described by almost all subjects during future-life-progression sessions  for both 2100 AD and 2300 AD were, roughly,
   1) living in spaceships or space stations,
   2) living happily in a pleasant, natural environment and a "New Age" society,
   3) living in domed communities or partially underground shelters protected from a toxic atmosphere,
   4) living in rustic, 19th-century-type conditions.
A few other individual cases were reported for each time period.

Conditions  reported for 2300 AD were somewhat advanced from the conditions of 2100 AD, and the author defined the following cases and sub-cases for that time period.
   1a:  In space.
   1b:  Solar space colony.
   1c:  Non-solar system planet.
   2:   "New Age" without sub-cases.
   3a:  High tech.
   3b:  High tech evolved.
   4a:  Rustic.
   4b:  Survivors.

Most of the subjects reported occasional or frequent contact or communication with extraterrestrials and/or non-physical entities.  Also, many of them said that they got at least some of their provisions from (or in) spaceships and/or at depots or warehouses, some of which were automated with no live operator visible.  However, neither of those aspects of their lives were reported by anyone in the 2100 AD group 4.

The book also contains extensive discussions of 1) both the prophesies and scientific data concerning impending earth changes (as known at the time of writing -- now not complete, of course), and 2) how and why the four different scenarios could exist simultaneously.

The author also reports the results of a few future-life-progression sessions, including his own, that were directed to the time of earth changes.  Those changes were catastrophic, and he personally reported, during one future-life session, that the loss of life was in the millions.  He also speculated, in writing the book, that the reason that only 5% of the subjects reported future lives in 2100 was a lack of bodies available to incarnate into due to severe depopulation during the earlier earth changes.

Some details that interested me especially are that 1) Arizona will be severely effected by earthquakes and cold, overcast weather even during summers, and 2) the Dakotas and Saskatchewan fair much better.

Some extracts from the author's reports of his own future-life progressions are given below.  Generally, they correspond to several sequential future times and two locations.

1)  At a location in Arizona, north of Phoenix:

"[A] thought that gnawed at the edges of my consciousness during much of that first future trip was, frankly, an underlying fear of discovery by other human beings!  Even though I felt rather isolated and protected at the ranch, inside I knew that if outsiders became aware of our relatively secure existence there, we would have to defend it or flee. ...  [The ranch] would provide our group with shelter and security, even from what apparently had become our most dangerous enemy  -- the roving bands of half-crazed marauders spawned by the major cities."  (page 6)

"Crops had become more difficult to grow and the soil seemed very disappointing to me as I had tried hard to equal or surpass the preceding year's harvest.  I think that increasingly bad and unpredictable weather was the major culprit."  (page 12)

"... it now seemed as if the world had collapsed and everything that had been important before no longer mattered. ... I immediately knew that large chunks of the former West Coast had quickly sunk into the Pacific Ocean as several earthquakes and volcanic eruptions had decimated the 'Ring of Fire' borderlands surrounding the Pacific earth plate.  It might be more accurate to say that the ocean had come rushing up into the California valleys as the bottom had literally fallen out at key coastal junctures, shaken by the seismic activity.  Water stretched as far inland in some areas as parts of Nevada and  Arizona."  (page 13)

"...the Earth shook almost constantly and the climate was much colder and wetter than before.  A cold, clammy wind was almost always blowing.  The sky remained obscured, even in the daytime, by all the earth and ash thrown up the earthquakes and volcanoes that had preceded the West Coast collapse. ... the United States has been all but cut in two.  Most east-west transportation and communications links were severed."   (page 14)

"We were also very concerned about contacting survivors, both individuals and groups, and bringing them in to add their talents to ours. ... In addition, we kept on working on perfecting the rudimentary psychic communications and healing network that had begun earlier."  (page 16)

"Apparently the area from Alberta to Saskatchewan and eastern Washington State to the Dakotas remained intact.  It was still connected to our part of the continent by the Rocky Mountains and those parts of the Great Plains not inundated when the Gulf of Mexico had surged north as land under parts of the Caribbean rose and quakes collapsed the Mississippi Valley."  (page 17)

"Panic and lawlessness ensued on a large scale.  State and local governments were unable to cope with the scope of devastation and collapse of commercial communications and transportation services.  Periodic violent aftershocks disrupted relief efforts."  (page 22)

"Much of the desert southwest sustained significant damage, while simultaneous volcanic eruptions and earth shifts elsewhere around the planet compounded the problem.  ... The weather also worsened as tons of dust and volcanic ash were thrown into the air by this second series of eruptions.  Although the worst occurred during the first few weeks of havoc, the Sun simply did not return through the thick black clouds that summer.  Most green vegetation in a wide belt of the temperate zone withered and died ..."  (page 22)

2)  Sometime later at a location in Alberta, north of Edmonton:

"It's surprisingly warm here.  I've been told that the climate has shifted significantly the past couple of years, making this region much more temperate now."  (page 23)

"... there are only a few really permanent structures and these are of a geodesic dome design.  Most everyone lives in lightweight collapsible buildings just one story tall.  They're made of plastic or synthetic fabric stretched around aluminum or wooden poles, ...  Sort of like Mongolian yurts, I'd say."  (page 24)

3)  At the time of his future death (summarized from pages 26 and 27):

He became aware that several nonphysical beings were present, and he asked them what purpose the earth changes served.  The reply was that there two types of earth-humans, the "garbage" and the "garbage men", or more politely, the compost and the gardeners.  They explained that Earth is like a gardening project, and it is now overdue for a fallow or composting period.  Natural forces, combined with mistreatment by humans, plunge the most overexploited areas into the sea for a rest, while some of the ocean bottoms rise as new, fertile lands.

Such episodes recur in long natural cycles, and those who remain in physical bodies comprise two main groups.  One group remains because they have more lessons to learn about loss, privation , survival, and self-reliance.  For them, dealing with drastic changes is the most effective teacher.   Those in the other group are mostly volunteers who wish to study world renewals or to accelerate personal growth by accepting difficult duty.  They will see that things are cleaned up and that new land is used productively, and they will preserve essential spiritual and material knowledge.

It is a very intriguing and useful book, although tedious in some chapters and now somewhat outdated.

annemarierandell

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 03:10:35 PM »
I've had a number of planet x premontions durnig meditation.
 I'm standing above the Earth, and see meteorites hitting the atmosphere, maybe 10 or so.
Some burn up , some pepper the ocean and  continents.THey hit the oceans and continents in rows, almost. I see some coastal areas breaking off.
Then I see many space ships as well.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2010, 10:03:44 AM »
I've had a number of planet x premontions durnig meditation.
 I'm standing above the Earth, and see meteorites hitting the atmosphere, maybe 10 or so.
Some burn up , some pepper the ocean and  continents.THey hit the oceans and continents in rows, almost. I see some coastal areas breaking off.
Then I see many space ships as well.

Hello Annemarie
Your post is interesting. I meant to acknowledge your post before now...
Always glad to see Members posting in the Topics about dreams, remote viewing and other types
of awarenesses about the future.  Again, welcome to the Town Hall. 
- Yowbarb

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!