Author Topic: Planet X Predictive Dreams  (Read 42278 times)

annemarierandell

Re: Planet X Predictive Dreams
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2010, 03:22:44 PM »
Thank you Barb! I have a number of friends who are psychic and seeing something coming. One lady in her 70's I know also sees something coming from the sky.
Also I Also see two spots of concern in the gulf of Mexico with the oil spill, not one. ;)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2010, 03:24:36 PM »
Annemarie thanks very much for your insight. Also you might want to participate in Ed's Remote Viewing
and Results Topic...
All The Best,
Yowbarb

LMHietala

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 10:50:14 AM »
In my lifetime I have had four "apocalyptic" dreams, the first when I was age 16, and the last about four years ago. All of these dreams took place before I knew anything of apocalyptic possibilities or Planet X.

The first dream was an atomic bomb dream that I saw while walking on a beach with some people (seemed to be a group of disabled kids and we were walking hand in hand.) When I saw the flash and heard a big crack in the sky, I told all the kids to get down on the ground. I could feel grains of sand in my mouth. Then a strong hot wind passed over us and I looked out over the horizon and saw the big mushroom cloud. I woke after that.

The second one took place about ten years later, within weeks of a very significant UFO experience that my husband, roommate and I had (which was investigated and reported to MUFON.) During this time we felt a very strong presence in our home (this is not dream but reality) and I was the one affected the most. I was very distressed and fearful and this presence lasted for a few months and ended when one of the UFO's we saw the first time were over our house. Anyway... during this time, I had a dream that there was a huge storm coming, lots of terrible winds, and in the dream I was terrified because the devil was coming to get me and my son. I started boarding up the windows and doors. I painted large Xs with capital letter Gs over top of them on the windows as if would ward off the devil (the G stood for God). As the devil drew near a flood began and water was coming into the house and I was full of total panic and terror. Then I woke.

The third one took place about two years after the UFO experience. There was a huge storm coming and I was very aprehensive. I could hear the strong winds coming nearer and the breaking and destruction of houses and buildings in its path. In the dream I had an infant baby girl (which I only had a young son at the time.) I put the infant on the floor at the foot of the couch, then placed my body over hers, which my husband then lain on top of me. The storm passed over our house but did not destroy our house. After it passed and was quiet for some time, I got up and went to our front window. Outside everything was lain bare, nothing left but flat dirt for as far as the eye can see. In the sky were three large planets very very close to the horizon and toward the East. I was thinking in the dream that everything was going to be very different now and was full of fear and dread. The I woke. The interesting thing is that I had a child in 2001 after being told that I was barren for ten years. It was a baby girl.

The fourth dream was the most significant for me. In the dream I was at an outdoor BBQ at a house that which I was not familiar. I was there with my daughter, who at the time was about 5 years old. There were several people there but I didn't seem to know them personally. It was nighttime and my daughter and I were sitting on the concrete porch with our backs against the house. I looked over to my left and saw what at first seemed like the full moon. In its large orange beauty, low on the horizon, I recognized it and then looked away. In a moment I realized that it was too big to be the moon and in the wrong part of the sky. When I looked back at the moon was larger, way too large. I began to watch it for a few minutes and it increasingly got larger, visible to the naked eye. Then in a flash it turned blue-white, expanded three times its size, then went to size of pinhole and then went black. I grabbed my daughters hand and ran into the house, down some cellar stairs, and huddled with her on the cellar floor. In a matter of seconds I heard everything outside freezing over, cracking with ice. Then I woke.

I had a therapist tell me the apocalyptic dreams were because I had post-traumatic stress disorder. Plausible theory. But the feel of the dreams were not of past fears and traumas, but more a feel of preparation and awareness.

What do you all think?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 10:59:22 AM by LMHietala »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2010, 02:03:37 PM »
In my lifetime I have had four "apocalyptic" dreams, the first when I was age 16, and the last about four years ago. All of these dreams took place before I knew anything of apocalyptic possibilities or Planet X.

The first dream was an atomic bomb dream that I saw while walking on a beach with some people (seemed to be a group of disabled kids and we were walking hand in hand.) When I saw the flash and heard a big crack in the sky, I told all the kids to get down on the ground. I could feel grains of sand in my mouth. Then a strong hot wind passed over us and I looked out over the horizon and saw the big mushroom cloud. I woke after that.

The second one took place about ten years later, within weeks of a very significant UFO experience that my husband, roommate and I had (which was investigated and reported to MUFON.) During this time we felt a very strong presence in our home (this is not dream but reality) and I was the one affected the most. I was very distressed and fearful and this presence lasted for a few months and ended when one of the UFO's we saw the first time were over our house. Anyway... during this time, I had a dream that there was a huge storm coming, lots of terrible winds, and in the dream I was terrified because the devil was coming to get me and my son. I started boarding up the windows and doors. I painted large Xs with capital letter Gs over top of them on the windows as if would ward off the devil (the G stood for God). As the devil drew near a flood began and water was coming into the house and I was full of total panic and terror. Then I woke.

The third one took place about two years after the UFO experience. There was a huge storm coming and I was very aprehensive. I could hear the strong winds coming nearer and the breaking and destruction of houses and buildings in its path. In the dream I had an infant baby girl (which I only had a young son at the time.) I put the infant on the floor at the foot of the couch, then placed my body over hers, which my husband then lain on top of me. The storm passed over our house but did not destroy our house. After it passed and was quiet for some time, I got up and went to our front window. Outside everything was lain bare, nothing left but flat dirt for as far as the eye can see. In the sky were three large planets very very close to the horizon and toward the East. I was thinking in the dream that everything was going to be very different now and was full of fear and dread. Then I woke. The interesting thing is that I had a child in 2001 after being told that I was barren for ten years. It was a baby girl.

The fourth dream was the most significant for me. In the dream I was at an outdoor BBQ at a house that which I was not familiar. I was there with my daughter, who at the time was about 5 years old. There were several people there but I didn't seem to know them personally. It was nighttime and my daughter and I were sitting on the concrete porch with our backs against the house. I looked over to my left and saw what at first seemed like the full moon. In its large orange beauty, low on the horizon, I recognized it and then looked away. In a moment I realized that it was too big to be the moon and in the wrong part of the sky. When I looked back at the moon was larger, way too large. I began to watch it for a few minutes and it increasingly got larger, visible to the naked eye. Then in a flash it turned blue-white, expanded three times its size, then went to size of pinhole and then went black. I grabbed my daughters hand and ran into the house, down some cellar stairs, and huddled with her on the cellar floor. In a matter of seconds I heard everything outside freezing over, cracking with ice. Then I woke.

I had a therapist tell me the apocalyptic dreams were because I had post-traumatic stress disorder. Plausible theory. But the feel of the dreams were not of past fears and traumas, but more a feel of preparation and awareness.

What do you all think?

LMHietala first of all, welcome.
I just put a welcome post to you on the Introduction board. (That's in Newbie hot topics.)

That is really wonderful (a wondrous event) that you had a dream about a baby girl then later you gave birth, after being told that it was not even possible. Beautiful!

I would also like to say, I value your dream. 

A lot of Members will be able to relate to many events and elements of your dream which you have shared here.  I have had a few dreams of this sort, periodically over all these years. *A short list at bottom of post.

Regarding real events you described:
There are some posts and Topics here relating to UFOs and contactee experiences (also on the old Town Hall.)  You will find some others here who have had various kinds of experiences - of the extraterrestrial kind, ...
Well I will make this short I want to aknowledge your post. More about what the therapist said in another post...
All The Best, oops this will be longer than I  intended,  Yowbarb
My list (partial) of my dream elements which could be precognitive.
There will also be some waking moment occurrences which seemed like visions:

Large tidal wave at sunrise  after I awoke I felt it was on the east coast of the US. Saw it from a height and a distance. 1965.

The words went through my mind after I awoke, sun rising in a different direction.

I was being rolled along by a strong wind. I could not stand up the wind (and extra gravity?) had me pinned to the ground but rolling. About 1980.   

A volcanic fissure suddenly opened up A beautiful dark summer night. Saw from a distance as inland from a plane. Looking toward the Malibu area I suddenly saw a jagged, super neon bright orange yellow jagged line in the darkness. I thought, what?!! It was partly on the coastline beach) and partly in the water. In the dream I didn't recognize what it was, then I said, "Oh  know what THAT is!! I suddenly awoke and realized I had been looking at a volcanic fissure. That dream was around 1980. I wondered what it was about: At that time, had no knowlege of PX or that such a thing was possible.

About 1983: Standing looking at the Santa Monica boardwalk.  Real life. Suddenly I "saw" total devastation of the buildings there in front of me.

Flooding. A few dreams. The first one was fairly clear flood water, little white stucco houses near the beach.
Could be north of Malibu. Other flooding dreams... water is rising, sometimes I am in a house. 

Other tidal wave dreams - a few throughout the years. One I think was the Boston area a smooth green glassy wave. Santa Monica, California beach the water is lifted up in one mass. Moving straight in toward the little buildings on the Santa Monica beachfront walk. I am already in the water in the dream so I know exactly how it feels as it is rising gently straight up. More on these dreams in another post.

A few of these west coast USA tidal wave dreams.
One seems like Hawaii on a little bridge and am looking down. The water is rising. [Note: Now realizing that could be a tsunami in that dream.]

Could have been a vision: On the sand, beach near Oceanside CA. A nice warm August eve before sunset. Pretty calm, not thinking of a thing. Looking out at the water.  Suddenly in my mind's eye I saw a wave comng suddenly up right near the shoreline.  Unnaturally standing straight up and moving fast toward me.. About 25-30 feet high.  It did freak me out to the point I left the beach.   Analytically I knew that wouldn't happen, not then, but I just wanted to get away from there.

Possibly a vision: One day I was looking at the sky, about 2004; suddenly in my mind I heard the most terrrible, awe - inspiring  trumpeting sound in the sky like a scraping, tearing at the same time I saw black holes emerge in the milky white cloud cover. I think what I was looking at where tears in the atmosphere... looking out to space.  Shortly after I saw that in my mind I read a Native American legend about the holes in the sky and the trumpeting sound.

The recent dreams are about masses of people moving chaos etc.

A few of people picking their way through the destruction finding stuff and places to habitate in partly wrecked buildings. I saw the rubble and stuff, buildings still standing, people in small groups finding things, finding makeshift solutions, talking with one another. ... More...

Please excuse any typos...

« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 02:48:28 PM by Yowbarb »

LMHietala

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2010, 03:21:35 PM »
It is interesting that you mention the flood dreams were in California, because so were mine. Except, my dreams were not of tidal wave proportion, just local flooding, and I lived in the Bay Area at the time of the dream.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 04:54:21 PM by LMHietala »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2010, 09:18:06 PM »
It is interesting that you mention the flood dreams were in California, because so were mine. Except, my dreams were not of tidal wave proportion, just local flooding, and I lived in the Bay Area at the time of the dream.

Hi again!
I do think the ones I had of localized flooding were somewhere between Ventura and SF - generally the northern CA area. Those dreams were of a gentle flooding not cataclysmic. The tidal waves I saw were in Santa Monica Bay (and were probably over a much larger area than that) Hawaii, Boston...  My dreams seem to cover just a random smattering of places...
including the east coast. The first one I saw was east coast at sunrise.
The volcanic fissure I saw was in northern Malibu area... or slightly north of there. I am not sure where the high wind was, which rolled me along. Not sure where the masses of people were, or the people picking through rubble and finding shelter in ruined buildings.
Looking forward to more of your posts.
Yowbarb

« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 09:20:00 PM by Yowbarb »

Lori

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2010, 11:20:24 AM »
OK guys.  This is eerie.   Last night I had a dream that I was looking at the sun.  The actual physical sun, looked like an eclipse crossed over it or into it.  I realized that the lower left corner of the the sun star itself had suddenly dropped inward or exploded.  The collapsed area looked like something had hit it hard.  It looked like a giant bruise had formed on it in the shape of a planet. 

Much like this photo I posted.  Any thoughts.  I woke up quickly.

O'boy!! :o
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 11:22:11 AM by Lori »

Ed Douglas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2010, 12:21:45 PM »
Lori, have you seen today's Lasco pics?  ed

Lori

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2010, 12:55:26 PM »
umh no not today.  Is there something interesting about it?  ???  I did see photo of what looked like a string of strange lights hitting it a couple of days ago. Anything new since? The bruise was the size of a half a planet at least.   Would those cause a collapse of the sun? ???

Ed Douglas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2010, 07:51:27 PM »
It looks as though a mirror was out of adjustment and was shadowing the other, I hope.

Lori

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2010, 09:21:33 AM »
ed do you have a linkfor the photo??

naturalchristy

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2010, 11:36:08 AM »
       Do you ever have a dream that was information overload?  Where you wake up crying over something that didn't make sense? or laughing uncontrollably?My husband and I have many dreams about end of times, or apocalypse, but that's just it! It's not the end of times. Maybe in another form?  We both have dreams of leaving with people that are not people but look like a regular persons. We were told to only carry what we can and seeds are the best thing we can think of. My husbands carries bags of seeds but for some reason the only seeds we keep are in our pocket. I don't know how to describe the feelings we both get , but there almost like sadness and gratefulness at the same time. Our three children are there and I can't help but feel a great responsibility to explain what all the emotions and chaos that is happening. I don't know how to explain it correctly but it seems like they can relate with what I have to say. My daughter wakes up says to me " We are going to lose everything, but don't worry; everything will come back to us." I don't know how to explain a feeling of swallowing your heart and love with gratefulness at the same time.
       These are reoccurring dreams for my family and they do differ in minor amounts but they are all very close. My husband has more violent dreams of chaos with lightning and fire. I don't know how else to explain this but I also have visions similar while I meditate.
      During my last vision my family and I are pulling a wagon to the Mayan temple. this is very close to this image http://www.citypictures.org/r-south-america-152-mexico-232-ancient-mayan-ruins-chichen-itza-mexico-2930.htm.
      My husband has had dreams about this temple as well; only he says he can pass through walls and is visiting everyone there all at the same time.
      Not sure how prophetic on metaphorical these dreams are and sometimes things just are not clear enough to understand, but there they are.

Ed Douglas

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2010, 12:19:18 PM »
ed do you have a linkfor the photo??

I'm sorry, Lori, no I don't. It isn't bad today, either. One of the few times I didn't save at least one frame.   ed

LMHietala

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2010, 05:16:30 PM »
This reply may get squashed from everyone, but to be honest, when i really looked at the timeline and circumstances around all of my dreams, there were during times of severe relationship endings. All of them were around the time when I either divorced, or broke up a serious long term relationship. I tend to have abandonment issues, and they all seemed like "the end of the world" psychologically. Also, if I spend too much time on planet x research the little in-between dreams tend to reflect the current theme of research. I am not convinced my dreams are predictive.

LMHietala

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2010, 05:18:25 PM »
Another note... the one I had when i was a teenager was around the time when my parents abandoned me and left me on my own.

However, I have had significant precognitive dreams that even told me what areas looked like before I moved there, or even thought about moving there. Specific things...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!