Author Topic: Planet X Predictive Dreams  (Read 40124 times)

noproblemo2

Re: Planet X Predictive Dreams
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2010, 05:22:30 PM »
LMHietala, no reason to get "squashed" we all have our dreams for different reasons, I tend to have very realistic dreams of death on the nights where say my grandpa died and he came to tell me good-by, I jumped out of bed and sat next to the phone which did ring an hour later to tell me he had just died, same as when my dad passed also.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2010, 06:41:36 AM »
This reply may get squashed from everyone, but to be honest, when i really looked at the timeline and circumstances around all of my dreams, there were during times of severe relationship endings. All of them were around the time when I either divorced, or broke up a serious long term relationship. I tend to have abandonment issues, and they all seemed like "the end of the world" psychologically. Also, if I spend too much time on planet x research the little in-between dreams tend to reflect the current theme of research. I am not convinced my dreams are predictive.

LMHietela
we welcome your posts and your dreams - so please continue, and here it doesn't matter if you aren't sure if a dream is predictive of the events surrounding the approach of Planet X.
It probably happens a lot with dreams: We may not  always know "where to file them" at first. We don't always know how to interpret them at first, we just hang onto them and try to learn from the dream...
I normally offer some ideas but I don't usually try to get into interpretation unless the person is asking...
Again, welcome,

Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2010, 06:46:08 AM »
Just some of my thoughts and opinions on dreams... some personal experiences. I had some lulus of nightmares when I was just a toddler, so did my son,  "things a toddler would not know," but then, I have never been that narrow - minded about reality and knowledge...
I just "tucked that dream away," and finally after decades, decided that one was clairvoyance. I do believe some dreams can be tuning into an event happening in the present. (I still get some dreams which seem to be this and/or waking moments of images, sounds, words, snatches of conversations or whole sentences; awarenesses.)

Re a dream which has an image of an historic or ancient  place. Any dream could be telling you something. Some dreams could be tuning into the past; either a past event or the person's actual past - memory track from a previous life.. That is a different dimension of it, no one needs to believe this if they don't want to.
We are open here to different philosophies, views on reality.  I promise you, no one will be criticized for their ideas here, particularly with something as subjective as dreams.

Just my opinion: The psychological  interpretation of dreams tends to put the dream in a narrow box, that of the brain or mind.
The soul is what it is and has its own journeys. I do not feel Psychology can put that all into a neat little box and explain it all away with biochemistry of the brain, or psychological trauma etc. 

Thanks,
Yowbarb

« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 10:16:39 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2010, 07:01:24 AM »
LMHietala, no reason to get "squashed" we all have our dreams for different reasons, I tend to have very realistic dreams of death on the nights where say my grandpa died and he came to tell me good-by, I jumped out of bed and sat next to the phone which did ring an hour later to tell me he had just died, same as when my dad passed also.

Noproblemo2 these sorts of dreams and experiences are amazing, aren't they...and, even in situations involving death -
the end of someone's lifetime, there is a certain beauty there. Beauty, especially if the soul has reached out to you to say goodbye...  I can relate to those, too.
Totally agree with you:  There are different kinds of dreams... different things happening.
Keep On A Keepin On,
Yowbarb

Buddhalight

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2010, 03:09:12 PM »
last night I dreamt I was in Eugene, Oregon visiting a friend.  (perhaps this was a parallel dimension?).  And at some point i was in a warehouse in the large plastic tub section when the earth started to shake. It was a pretty mellow, rolling earthquake for ten to twenty seconds then it suddenly became extremely violent, I hid under large metal shelving.  Next I remember a glimpse of a collapsed bridge over water, one of those long flat bridges just on top of the water, a large river, (was this Portland?). Lastly, I am walking down a trail alongside a creek with a group of people behind me and I show them the young delicious greens of dandelion, watercress, sorrel and dock and drink water from the creek which is very refreshing.
I woke several times in the dream and went back to it upon falling back asleep and I'd like to note that the last glimpse of walking by the creek is a very optimistic and positive note to end the dream on.
In the past I have had several tsunami dreams, where the wave hit me and I died, waking up with a gasp.  This was when I was camping near the ocean, so I don't think it was precognitive, just a sign to me that change is coming.

noproblemo2

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2010, 03:26:14 PM »
I believe if I recall correctly that the west coast is predicted to have some major quakes this year. Time will soon enough tell..

michaelisa

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2010, 09:23:23 PM »
I have had many dreams of what I believe is to come.  They are very detailed at times.  One in peticular that stays in my mind the most, I think this is because I know I am not yet prepared totally is...

There is alot of chaos going on around me, people are screaming"we need to get to the other side before they shut it down".  I am not in a panic I am just walking amungst them.  I am walking in and out of abanduned builds, grocery stores, and then a hospital where there were people that I discribe as the walking dead everywhere.  They had sores all over there bodies and they wandered around aimlessly and I would touch them as to push them away telling them they were healed.  As I did this they would disappear.  Then I found my family and I were on a makeshift boat, like a pontoon boat, but we had taken plywood and sheets to build walls for shelter and we was floating I did not know where we was going and I looked up into the sky trying to fiquire out which direction we was headed in and saw all the stars in the sky were spinning counter clockwise around the north star.  They all seemed to be getting closer to earth as they did this.  People were drowning all around in the water, they were trying to pull themselves up on our boat and I knew they couldn't or none of us would survive.  We finally came to a spot of dry land that had 2 houses on it and that is where we got off.

Another that I had was a great fire that was coming from the east and it was as if no one could escape it.  It was everywhere.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2010, 10:31:01 PM »
I have had many dreams of what I believe is to come.  They are very detailed at times.  One in peticular that stays in my mind the most, I think this is because I know I am not yet prepared totally is...

There is alot of chaos going on around me, people are screaming"we need to get to the other side before they shut it down".  I am not in a panic I am just walking amungst them.  I am walking in and out of abanduned builds, grocery stores, and then a hospital where there were people that I discribe as the walking dead everywhere.  They had sores all over there bodies and they wandered around aimlessly and I would touch them as to push them away telling them they were healed.  As I did this they would disappear.  Then I found my family and I were on a makeshift boat, like a pontoon boat, but we had taken plywood and sheets to build walls for shelter and we was floating I did not know where we was going and I looked up into the sky trying to fiquire out which direction we was headed in and saw all the stars in the sky were spinning counter clockwise around the north star.  They all seemed to be getting closer to earth as they did this.  People were drowning all around in the water, they were trying to pull themselves up on our boat and I knew they couldn't or none of us would survive.  We finally came to a spot of dry land that had 2 houses on it and that is where we got off.

Another that I had was a great fire that was coming from the east and it was as if no one could escape it.  It was everywhere.

Lisa it's good to see you over here in the Planet X Predictive Dreams topic.
I have also had some dreams of chaos.
As I was re reading your dream, that part about the sky appear to be spinning and the people all around... for a minute that seemed so real to me... I sort of almost freaked out for minute - thinking of a black whirlpool of water spinning against a black sky with only stars for light... I hope I never see something like that.
Well, thanks for sharing your dreams and your thoughts,
Take Care,
Yowbarb

Frisky Robert

• Trusted Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2010, 05:40:36 AM »
Janice, your drean is sigificant.  I call these kind, a "Role Play" dream. You were playing a role of sorts. like in a play. The message is obvious: "Do not trust the vaccines".  Also when the military is involved in a vaccination senario, definitly do not trust them.

The role you played shows that those participating are uninformed untill it is too late. Please do not take it to mean that you personally would do this. It was only a role to demonstrate the principal.

The fact that you could be trusted with this sort of vision is a compliment. :-*
Start where we are
Use what we have
Do what we can

Road Warrior

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2010, 07:07:38 PM »
I caught this one on Steve Quayles site

thought it interesting on the notes with planet X ,..

http://stevequayle.com/News.alert/10_Prophetic/100923.recent.events.html

Ga_boy

• Members
  • Trusted Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2010, 08:42:18 PM »
last night I my ...I believe my first dream of the 2 suns....i was out side and there was 2 suns....it was still daylight but almost near dusk and it looked like sun setting redish color.  my wife looked up seen it and was in dismay...and asked what is that...i replied thats the destroyer,nibiru, or the brown drawf ...but it was as big as the sun when the sun sets....i do remember being calmn when i seen it...but woke up after that...that was my first dream 

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2010, 12:52:30 PM »
Hi Road Warrior,
Re "I caught this one on Steve Quayles site"

Thanks for the link.  Here are two paragraphs from it.
[start quote]
The Lord showed me the terrible devastation that Planet X will caused. I asked Him who anyone could survive what I was being shown. He said that during the most devastating part of the close approach of Planet X, there will a period of several months death would be taken from the Earth. This is a matter of prophecy. During this time God will show every single person on the Earth exactly what He thinks of them. He will show them their sins, what they have done wrong, what they have done right, their omissions, and their commissions. But those people who truly hold Jesus Christ to be their personal Redeemer, they will get to hear Him say “This one is mine, Father.” when their name is reached in the Book of Life.

The Lord showed me that after Planet X passes through the solar system, those people who had no faith in Jesus Christ will turn against God and His Son with a level of hatred that will make them almost feral animals. Then the Anti-Christ will give them the earthly power to pour out their hatred upon Christians and Jews everywhere. Between the second and third judgments will be the time of the death camps and the open hunting of Christians and Jews. Those who have descended into feral hatred will gladly take the Mark of the Beast so they can legally butcher, kill, rape, and pillage all of those who have keep their faith in God and His son.
[end quote]

If there is any truth to it, in terms of a possible timeline, I suspect that it corresponds to the portion of the Earth that is left behind after some of Earth, Moon, and Sun suddenly convert to fourth density, as predicted by several sources.  (I will post a few paragraphs about that, with references, in a few days if all goes well.)

noproblemo2

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2010, 01:12:35 PM »
Nuclear war could be Iran, Earthquake will most likely occur as the fault lines out here apper to not have stopped shaking since Easter, as I mentioned in another post here for some reason 10/10/10 has been jumping out at me, of course I hope I am wrong, SVT feels Earth will have a major event by the end of this year, so many things are possible, so I rule nothing out at this point. Just my 2 cents here.

thomasslavicek

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2010, 04:17:59 AM »
Why do I never get predictive dreams ? ::)

recarson

• Life is short so live and love
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2010, 11:54:03 AM »
    I don't have the dreams, but I have the feelings. I don't know what is coming but what I can say something is on its way :o It's an event of some sort. Over the past few weeks the feeling is so strong I talk to everyone I meet about being prepared...they ask me get ready for what? I say I don't know but something big is about to happen. :o
      Can anyone else feel the building of this over baring feeling because it would be nice to know its not just me. It just about drives me crazy. I'm a single mom of three and I getting ready hording food, Meds, a 4x4 truck. If I where you I would make sure you are doing the same.

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!