Author Topic: Ascension  (Read 42730 times)

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
Re: Ascension
« Reply #345 on: August 02, 2012, 02:24:42 PM »
I've been waiting all day to see what Matthew Ward had to say about all of this.  He usually posts on or around the first of each month.

http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/matthew02-08-12.html
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 03, 2012, 05:03:09 AM »
Hmmm, so maybe not on Aug 4th, and not at the olympics.  Well not happening at the olympics certainly makes a lot of sense, but still really hoping for a very near date in the appropriate time and place!  Thanks JKB...

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 03, 2012, 05:37:04 AM »
More information as of 8/3/12 and further explanation from Mike Quinsey.

http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/mike03-08-12.html

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 04, 2012, 10:38:48 AM »
I used to think David Icke was just another motivational speaker making money by getting people to feel good about themselves for a few days.  I have changed my mind about that.  What I take from this is that none of us are crazy and we're on the right track...

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/08/david-icke-a-time-to-choose-2446860.html

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 08, 2012, 06:48:07 AM »
This program will probably not even mention the terms "ascension," or "indigo,"
but it will probably touch on these subjects, in an indirect way.
This program info also posted in What Do "They" Say Topic; and Indigo Board, in a new Topic.
- Yowbarb

...................................................................................
SUPERHUMAN

http://www.history.com/schedule/h2/

H2 Channel 127 
3:00 pm Superhuman
If you think that people with superhuman abilities are only found in comic books,
TV shows or in Hol… TVPG | CC

Superhuman
If you think that people with superhuman abilities are only found in comic books, TV shows or in Hollywood movies--think again. Travel the world and meet the real life "X-Men" and "Heroes" --the people with truly remarkable powers. These include The Real Spiderman, The Real Aqua Man, The Strongest Girl in the World, Million Volt Man, The Real Bat Boy and The Human Magnet. Meet some of these Superhumans and watch as their abilities are analyzed under the microscope--subjecting each real life "superhero" to scientific analysis and laboratory tests to help explain their amazing powers.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 06:55:56 AM by Yowbarb »

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 08, 2012, 07:06:58 AM »
I used to think David Icke was just another motivational speaker making money by getting people to feel good about themselves for a few days.  I have changed my mind about that.  What I take from this is that none of us are crazy and we're on the right track...

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/08/david-icke-a-time-to-choose-2446860.html

JKB, very interesting video, Thanks!

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 10, 2012, 08:42:08 AM »
Sorry all, I haven't kept current with the postings here...  This working out everyday thing is bearing fruit for my wife and me but is definitely cutting in to my townhall time.

A couple of things to mention from the last week or so...

1)  There has been a noticeable change in the tone of the channeling's of late.  A lot of them dealt with the nondisclosure issue on the 4th but they have rapidly shifted since.  The overall message is as if these things are already set in motion and there is no turning them back.  I can't recall ever picking up on that tone before.  It has always been more like, "these things are going to happen" and "when these things happen..."  Now, it is more like, "these things are happening and here is what you need to be doing at present."  I perceive that some significant events are in the near future.  Here is Mike Quiney's post from today:

http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/mike10-08-12.html

2)  I have mentioned, from time to time, the Andromeda Council in here...  I don't know how many of you have actually checked out their website, but I find it rather interesting.  I don't check it near as often as I do the Galactic Channeling site as it will go weeks sometimes without any changes or updates.  However, there has been a lot of activity over there recently also.  Their guy is named Tolec and I have been cautious about accepting his account of things.  He claims to have direct contact with the Galactic Federation of Light and if you listen to any of his radio programs, he certainly speaks in great detail and seemingly with much knowledge of our friends. 

He immediately contested the Aug 4th disclosure messages before said date and I posted that here.  As it turns out, he was right.  While it has taken me a while to warm up to him, I have to admit that I can't really produce anything that could be used to discard his message.  In fact, I have to admit that what he has to say, while pretty far out there, seems to be right, so far.

At any rate, in a nutshell...  He doesn't get into the details of economic collapse, or the Cabal round-up, or institution of Martial Law...  He focuses solely on the ascension process and life as a 4th or 5th dimensional being.  According to him, things will have changed significantly by the end of this year, to include Disclosure.  However, December is really just the beginning.  The ascension process will continue all through 2013 and conclude in January 2014.  We will be working with our friends, hand in hand, during that whole time to complete the process. 

The reason I am getting into all of this is that he has been saying since May, that a cosmic event is comming.  It has to do with the destruction of the final undersea Draco/Reptilian base in the northern Pacific Ocean.  He says that there will be a large undersea earthquake in that region that will simultaneously destroy the last dark base and produce a large energy ball that will be visible along the entire west coast.  This event will be such an "eye opener" for all, but especially those who are still asleep, that worldly circumstances will rapidly change, leading to disclosure. 

I have been keeping tabs on this since May and have, until recently, maintained the attitude of, "yeah, right..."  However, there have been six earthquakes in the same place approximately 200 miles off the coast of southern Oregon since May, to include two 4.9's just a few days ago.  He said this was going to happen and it sounded so "far out there" at the time that it was hard to take seriously.  But, I have been paying attention to these earthquakes and they are increasing in frequency and magnitude, right where he said they would.  At this point, like I said, I really can't produce anything to contend anything he says.  I think he has earned my attention, at least.

Here is the link to the Andromeda Council website...

http://andromedacouncil.com/

I am not trying to ring any warning bells or anything, not at all.  I just think, finally, that it is going to be a damn interesting next four months.  Peace, JKB

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 15, 2012, 07:48:23 PM »
The most recent from Mike Quinsey sounds encouraging.

http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/mike15-08-12.html

And the latest from Sheldan Nidle from 8/14/12

http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/sheldan14-08-12.html

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 24, 2012, 07:16:15 PM »
Parts of a very informative channeling today at http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/matthew24-09-12.html :

2. However sad it is that these conditions still are plaguing our beloved Earth family, none is unexpected at this late stage of Earth’s ascension out of third density. Her pathway for the past 70-some years has been into successively higher vibratory levels and she has reached the level of duality’s positive and negative extremes. At this juncture in the original Golden Age master plan, only wisps of negativity, if any, would still be on the planet.

3. Time and again the plan has had to be revised in keeping with prevailing conditions on Earth. We have spoken in previous messages—indeed, Hatonn did in the last one—about the 10-year delay in initiating sweeping measures to rid your world of violence, greed, corruption, deception, divisiveness, disease and fear, all of which produce an immense amount of negativity.

4. The decade delay is because it was that long ago when the souls who agreed to play dark roles that would provide the masses an opportunity to complete third density karma finished that part of their agreement. The other part was, those souls then would work with the light forces to prepare Earth and her humankind for the Golden Age. There would be no violence, tumult, poverty or even tempestuous weather today if those souls had honored their commitment to end their dark activities and join the lightwokers. But they didn’t. Instead, they continued wreaking devastation on the planet and creating more and more negativity.

5. The process of old systems giving way to the new would have occurred with comparative ease a decade ago, when the lower vibrations would have had much less pronounced effects on people and circumstances. Today’s much higher vibrations are greatly intensifying everything based in negativity as that energy is reaching its zenith. It cannot be otherwise—that energy must play itself out swiftly because it cannot come to a screeching halt mid-stream and it can’t enter fourth density with the planet.
7. If those two ongoing situations can be called “the bad news,” the good news is, none of that has slowed Earth’s pace one iota or detoured her steady pathway. She is right on target to exit third density shortly before or shortly after the end of this year, and she will leave negativity behind.
9. It is natural to wonder how the mess your world is in can be cleaned up in the short time remaining before the onset of the Golden Age. It can’t be.
10. Therefore the “mopping up,” so to say, will get off to a late start. However, with the release of your own technologies from Illuminati control and the assistance of other civilizations and their technologies, efforts can begin on many fronts simultaneously.
19. According to the original Golden Age master plan, all of those vast improvements in your world would have happened by now. The global web of corruption that so long enabled the dark ones to control the peoples would have ended and long-hidden truths would have come forth in stages to give the populace time to more easily accept the realities.

20. You’re approaching the continuum, where there aren’t ten more of your linear years for all of that to come about in “adjustment” stages—remedies must get going with all speed and efficiency possible. So some confusion will be unavoidable due to the haste to get the most essential changes underway, but it will be relatively short-lived. The dark minds and hearts that would attempt to create chaos to prevent those changes no longer will be on the planet, and the people who are there will be of a loving, helpful, cooperative nature!
24. Yes, it is likely there will be considerable commotion when ships land, but every effort will be made beforehand by some of your leaders and the ETs who have been living among you to prevent “mass hysteria.”
26. The only exception to that law of honoring free will is Creator’s own—it cannot be used to start a nuclear war. In accordance with Earth’s free will decision made immediately after “9/11,” no other major terrorism effort can succeed. In both cases, it is God’s responsibility to prevent all such attempts. He has authorized civilizations with preventive technology to comply with those mandates, and they have done so successfully on more than a dozen occasions.
33. Indeed the Illuminati had a hand in the eruption of violence in North African countries. Their worldwide power base has crumbled, but their “black ops” agents still are initiating foment wherever they can make a wedge. With the impetus of publicity about a provocative, irrational film, the agents easily manipulated a firestorm of outrage among many Muslims while many others of that faith are demonstrating their regret about the violent reactions. This is an example of how the prevailing high vibrations are intensifying all characteristic and behavior, with the “good,” better and the “bad,” worse.

34. The recent discovery of part of an ancient record that mentions Jesus’ wife is not “by chance”—nothing happens by chance! It “came to light” as the first step that may inspire Christians to being receptive to the truth about Jesus’ long life with his beloved Mary Magdalene and their children.

35. Although each case will be as unique as the person is, generally speaking, chronic illnesses will not be cured immediately after the affected individuals enter fourth density, but rather those conditions will ease into sound health. The de-aging process also will be gradual, and the re-growth of organs, limbs and teeth will be incremental as well.
39. It would not be realistic to think that traveling through fourth density and well into fifth will happen in that same blink of an eye, universally speaking. Once the planet is firmly within fourth density and all profound reforms have been completed worldwide, the highly evolved beings who came to help in those achievements will want to return to their homelands. Throughout the rest of Earth’s journey to her destination in fifth density, she’ll be on her own and her ascension pace will be in accordance with her peoples’ collective consciousness, which no longer will include those advanced beings.
[end extracts]
-------------------------------------------

And another few sentences from another channeling today at http://www.galacticchannelings.com/english/mike24-09-12.html :

[start extracts]
On the one hand the world would seem to be in a hopeless mess, but beneath it all you are birthing the New Age and it waits to replace the old one. The old status quo cannot be maintained anymore as its very structure is falling down. No amount of effort or money can keep it intact, and many reputations will go down with it. Already legal actions are poised to bring more well known names out for their criminal activities. Some of the biggest culprits are still able to hide behind others who have done their dirty work for them. However, in the final reckoning no one will be able to avoid justice, or having to answer to the higher authorities.
Naturally this lifetime is somewhat different to previous ones, as you are attempting to clear old issues that have been holding you back. It is clearly a very important time, and one in which you are being given every help to prepare for Ascension. We would like to see as many souls as possible ascend and move off the wheel of re-birth. Having done so your future will be totally in your own hands, and you will have the choice of what you would like to do next. It even extends to how long you stay in any one body, and remember that in the higher dimensions it does not age and die as you experience now. The thought of such freedom should be enough to spur you on to achieve whatever is necessary to rise up above the lower vibrations.
There may seem to be random happenings in your life, but it is what you attract to yourself. There are Laws that cover all aspects of it, regardless of whether you are aware of them or not. You do not necessarily need to know what they are, and should concentrate on trying to be to others as you would wish them to be to you.
Allow your self to begin to "feel" what it will be like after Ascension, and the changes will come so easily to you. They should anyway as you came from such levels previously before you ended up in the present dimension. Once we can visit you openly, and invite some on board our ships that will give you a preview of what type of life is waiting for you. The changes will be most welcome and eliminate many of the chores, and the need to spend most of your life working simply to exist. You will have so much time for yourself, and able to devote it to what you consider to be the most satisfying. Ugliness, distortions and imperfections just cannot exist in the higher vibrations, and all is in beauty, balance and harmony.
[end extracts]

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 05, 2012, 09:43:43 AM »
Last evening, I attended a group session presented by a very talented empath.  She does Remote Viewing, Medical Intuitive work, assists police, etc.  She first scanned the bodies of those attending, one by one, and reported any "unbalanced" conditions that she observed.  Everyone else had some organs, glans, bones, etc unbalanced, plus cell memories of old traumas -- physical or emotional. 

But when she looked at me, she was puzzled by seeing 1) a tube filled with energy from above my head down into my body, and 2) a brown kidney-shaped object near to the descending colon.  She did not attempt to explain those things, nor did she explore them further, which she normally would.

Well, I suspect that those non-physical elements are artifacts of ascension in progress.  Perhaps energy of a higher density is being injected, and residues of displaced old energy is being accumulated awaiting elimination.

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #355 on: October 05, 2012, 10:21:23 AM »
Wow!  That is so interesting!  How exciting for you!

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 05, 2012, 02:14:15 PM »
How interesting Jim...thanks for sharing that with us!

JKB

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 23, 2012, 03:59:21 PM »
Hello all,

I ran a search to see if anyone had already posted this and nothing came up, so here it is...  This video is 18 minutes long and is called, "I Know My Galactic Family is Here.  Do You?"

I think you will be glad you spent the time to watch this, and, I wondered if we shouldn't put it under the,  "UFO's, Starships...  They're here!" topic.

At any rate, I hope all enjoy.  I know my galactic family is here.  Do you???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulWK-Ni-xiw

enlightenme

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 23, 2012, 04:06:09 PM »
Thanks JKB, watching it now!

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #359 on: October 23, 2012, 06:53:30 PM »
Thanks JKB:  Interesting video.

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!