Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 5475 times)

alaskanwinter

Dreams
« on: November 21, 2010, 04:25:41 PM »
 :-[

I am trying to find a resource for dreams.  For years I have had predictive dreams.  I suppose most people do.  The accuracy varies greatly.  Lately I have been having very disturbing dreams.  Volcanoes, floods, earthquakes.  Very,very vivid.  I try to minimize my media input to cut down on the negativity in the world as I am aware that could be a subliminal influence.  I haven't been a TV watcher in over ten years.  I quit listening to Coast to Coast.  But the dreams persisit.  And they aren't like other dreams.  The colors, smells and vividness is totally unique.

Have others had these experiences?

I am genuinely open to the fact it could just be media overload but like I said I have pretty much minimized my media.  And to tell you the truth even if there is something to them I would really just like the dreams to go away.  I haven't slept well in months and it is starting to affect my health.

Any answers to this post or resource links would be greatly appreciated.

Lori

Re: Dreams
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 04:52:01 PM »
Welcome, 

We all here have had the same thing.  If  you look down to these links you'll see many others are having the same thing.

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/board,16.0.html

Good luck in your search.

Lori

noproblemo2

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 05:00:44 PM »
alaskanwinter, welcome to Town Hall

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 05:25:14 PM »
:-[

I am trying to find a resource for dreams.  For years I have had predictive dreams.  I suppose most people do.  The accuracy varies greatly.  Lately I have been having very disturbing dreams.  Volcanoes, floods, earthquakes.  Very,very vivid.  I try to minimize my media input to cut down on the negativity in the world as I am aware that could be a subliminal influence.  I haven't been a TV watcher in over ten years.  I quit listening to Coast to Coast.  But the dreams persisit.  And they aren't like other dreams.  The colors, smells and vividness is totally unique.

Have others had these experiences?

I am genuinely open to the fact it could just be media overload but like I said I have pretty much minimized my media.  And to tell you the truth even if there is something to them I would really just like the dreams to go away.  I haven't slept well in months and it is starting to affect my health.

Any answers to this post or resource links would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome, Alaskanwinter
Here is my Board and the many dream topics we have there. Some of my dreams there too.
You can join in on any Topic which interests you - OR - you can start a new dream topic there.
I just gave you an applaud for your post.
Glad you are here.
- Yowbarb

Barbara Lou Townsend » Dreams and Paranormal Experiences
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/board,16.0.html 

Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm    Started by Yowbarb

I'm not asleep anymore when the dreams are coming      Started by recarson

Lee Standing Bear Moore's Visions of the Future               Started by admin

Are my waking visions or imaginations                              Started by donnaseesthelite

This is a summary of the dreams my family has                 Started by naturalchristy

Planet X Predictive Dreams                                                 Started by Yowbarb

Your dreams which are not necessarily cataclysmic           Started by Yowbarb

My dreams of future cataclysm events                                Started by Artio

Dreams which seem to be spiritual communications
about past events
                                                                  Started by Yowbarb

Dreams that are like flashbulbs or snapshots                    Started by Montanabarb

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 06:22:38 PM »
Hi Alaskawinter,

You said "I would really just like the dreams to go away."

Here are a few non-professional ideas -- no guarantees.

1) Perhaps you are supposed to inform other people about the situations in the dreams.  So, tell us here, anyway.  Also contribute to some other 2012 forums.  Have you told your family and friends -- never mind the odd looks, they will soon learn!

2)  Do you meditate, ask for guidance, etc?

3) Page 275 of the book Energy Medicine by Donna Eden has a procedure "How to Restore Peace After a Bad Dream".  It refers to other parts of the book also, but I'll give the main points.  Start seated comfortably, relax any tense muscles, imagine a pleasant scene, and breathe deeply but not forcefully.  Then do the following movements:
a)  With thumbs on the temples, stretch the skin of your forehead with your finger tips, from center to sides four times.  Then continue likewise starting from the front hairline, crown, back of head, and rear hairline (stretching scalp at each location).
b)  With one middle finger between the eyebrows and the other hooked in the belly-button, push upwards with both hands.  Use moderate pressure.  Hold for 30 seconds.
c) Hold the following two points on each side of the head, one hand on one side and the other hand on the other side, for one minute each pair:  (i) directly behind the center of the ear and at the base of the skull, where a slight depression is at the side of the main neck muscle, and (ii) above the eyebrow, three-quarters of the length from center to the outside end, at the hairline.
d) With your hands wide open, slowly and deliberately pull the energies down your legs, beginning at the sides of your hips.  Draw the energies off your feet and finally rub your feet and toes.

3) Prepare as much as circumstances permit -- physically, emotionally, and spiritually (especially the latter).

4) Read some books and/or Internet sites that stress positive outcomes of The Event.  Read the material and references in the Ascension topic at http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,1105.msg13471/topicseen.html#msg13471  .

Best wishes,
--- Jim

noproblemo2

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2010, 06:32:40 PM »
Another book I find very comforting is 2012 Wisdom of the Elohim

alaskanwinter

Re: Dreams/My latest
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2010, 10:46:17 AM »
I scrolled the board the other day and saw that people are having before during and after type dreams.

I am not sure how to categorize the one last night but this is the gist.   I was working outside and it was the middle of the Alaska winter but the sun felt like I was back in Hawaii.  We were wearing tank tops and shorts.  White shorts.  I only mention this as some people say it is rare to dream in color.  Is this true?

It was the only dream I can remember recently where I was happy.  I wake up and it is raining and not snowing like it should be this time of year.  The Anchorage paper has another article on how the permafrost is melting at an exponential rate.

I think I did the right thing in moving up here.  If anyone else is in Alaska or thinking of moving here let me know.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams/My latest
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2010, 11:01:32 AM »

Interesting dream, will be back later...
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 06:56:12 PM by chaunska »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2010, 02:26:42 PM »
Hi alaskawinter,

You said "it was the middle of the Alaska winter but the sun felt like I was back in Hawaii."

The Zetas say that the new equator will pass thru the Bering Strait after the pole shift.
See http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/determine-your-safe-locations

tommy1967

« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2010, 05:48:15 PM »
i have had one dream only but very intense: The moon was being pulled towards earth though it never hit but skip Thru the atmosphere causing hurricane force winds, Tsunomis and such
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 05:57:13 PM by BajaSusan »

noproblemo2

« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2010, 05:58:23 PM »
Welcome to Town Hall tommy1967 nice to have you with us. Thanks you also for sharing your dream with us.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 06:15:39 PM »
i have had one dream only but very intense: The moon was being pulled towards earth though it never hit but skip Thru the atmosphere causing hurricane force winds, Tsunomis and such

Tommy,
welcome to the Town Hall.
Thanks for sharing your dream - it's very interesting.
- Yowbarb

atx777wxw

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 03:56:16 PM »
I understand exactly what ur saying my dreams consist of freak tidal waves as high as the sky and also of meteor showers raining down  all around my home its not the most pleasant of dream as u would know but if u meditate and clear ur mind u will  kindof figure out what the meaning of these dreams are. Best wishes to all those in the near future

noproblemo2

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 04:04:27 PM »
I understand exactly what ur saying my dreams consist of freak tidal waves as high as the sky and also of meteor showers raining down  all around my home its not the most pleasant of dream as u would know but if u meditate and clear ur mind u will  kindof figure out what the meaning of these dreams are. Best wishes to all those in the near future
atx777wxw I was just chatting with a friend today who has dreams of huge tidal waves also.

alaskanwinter

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2011, 05:47:32 PM »
Ditto :'(

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!