Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2011, 08:42:34 PM »

jiveTurkey1971
hi again and thanks for sharing your dream. I can relate to a lot of what you said.
Like you, I have a delayed interpretation of what the dream might have been telling me. I wake and see an image then have the thoughts which make it clearer and support it...
Those are some pretty vivid images right of the rocks etc. Wild about the squids in the dream and then in news. One thing I hadn't thought of there will be some odd animals sights, if this planet X crossover happens the way I believe it will. Don't ususlly think about it but animal life of verious kinds will be swarming moving it will be strange...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:01:37 PM by chaunska »

johnnyshoe

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2011, 01:41:00 PM »
it might have been Joplin?? I hope for the best for the survivors...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2011, 02:02:34 PM »
it might have been Joplin?? I hope for the best for the survivors...

Johnnyshoe, are you referring to Jive Turkey 1971's dream?
All The Best,
Yowbarb

johnnyshoe

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2011, 02:10:11 PM »
I apologize, It was a mix of thinking out loud and typing...

Ive just woken up from a warning and I feel it strongly. The Dream- There is a very powerful negative force rolling out from a large, tall city from in to out, or from the top down.. towards where my friend, the old indian priestess, and I rested over the water.  The energies or forces were portrayed as a demon with binoculars( far seeing?) Another holding a torch(?) Giants skulls of death, laughing with hideous voices(?)     -end-     It was a first person, no abilities, no randomness, still humanish. it was night or dusk when the darkness started making appearances.   I only feel this message has importance. Has anyone else recently had anything similar, growing perhaps? Thank you.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2011, 02:21:46 PM »
I apologize, It was a mix of thinking out loud and typing...

Ive just woken up from a warning and I feel it strongly. The Dream- There is a very powerful negative force rolling out from a large, tall city from in to out, or from the top down.. towards where my friend, the old indian priestess, and I rested over the water.  The energies or forces were portrayed as a demon with binoculars( far seeing?) Another holding a torch(?) Giants skulls of death, laughing with hideous voices(?)     -end-     It was a first person, no abilities, no randomness, still humanish. it was night or dusk when the darkness started making appearances.   I only feel this message has importance. Has anyone else recently had anything similar, growing perhaps? Thank you.

No apology needed... I think you may be onto something.
Thanks for your idea. I hope jiveturkey1971 sees your post.
Interesting.
You know, that tornado and the number it killed might have set a record for a single tornado. At least 161 and 1/3 of the city is devastated. Shredded.

G E Miller

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2011, 11:53:09 AM »
Greetings to all.  This is my first post here, and I'll keep it brief.  But I believe the dreams more and more people are having is part of a global awakening of mankind.  It's like a majority of people have been walking around with the capability to utilize the gift, but have had the "radio switched off", effectively.  Just like an AM/FM radio, there are waves being broadcast around us all the time, but you can't hear them unless you turn the radio on.  IMHO it's the same with humans.  What's most interesting is that it's nearing a crescendo, where even those that have worked hard at keeping out the signals, inevitably begin listening.  I believe Mother Earth is saying, increasingly more loudly, LISTEN UP!  The novels I've written talk about these dreams with more detail, and that's exactly where most of my creative work has come from the last 35 years - the dream state.  I look forward to lurking around here if nobody objects. :) ;D

noproblemo2

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2011, 12:09:32 PM »
G E Miller Welcome to Town Hall.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2011, 08:34:30 PM »

GE it's good to see your first post. Keep On a keepin on,
 :) I believe you are right about humanity awakening,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:04:57 PM by chaunska »

Craig

• Trusted Member
  • live long and prosper
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2011, 09:54:47 AM »
I keep having re-occuring dreams of wars, or people trying to do me harm, or me do them harm. also very vivid. There's been a few when ive thought about em a couple days later, and thought, did i really do that? They freak me out at times. The latest 1 i can remember, Im in the army, somewhere in Australia, we are waiting for a payload of nuke bombs to be delivered to us from the USA by cargo planes. 1 of the planes went down and a bomb exploded in the crash.  But at the time, we thought we were under attack. Until a General told us bout the plane going down. I woke up. went back to sleep. The dream continued. My dad picked me up, we went to my parents house, by the way, my father is gone but my mother is still alive in the real world. But they were both in my dream. We got back to my parents house, got in my dads truck to go look for survivors. The weird thing was, no one was hurt, everyone was fine, but the buildings in the zone were all demolished.  Since my Dad has passed away, he has been showing up a quite a few of my nightmares, turning them into dreams. And he is always saying to me, don't worry, everything is going to be ok. I believe that loved ones can communicate with you while your asleep, well, just before sleep, but not awake. But before he passed away, ive had these sorts of dreams for years, since i was about 16. It was only last year my father passed away, and im now 35.  Its nice to know that my dad is tryin to comfort me when i start to have a nightmare, but he doesnt appear in them all the time. Some of the nightmares i have are absolutely freaky. Waking up in cold sweats, shaking like a leaf. horrible. Dont know why i keep having them.  Maybe i was in the army in a previous life? i dont know. any suggestions?
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2011, 10:35:35 AM »
Hi Craig,

"Its nice to know that my dad is tryin to comfort me when i start to have a nightmare, but he doesnt appear in them all the time."
Very relevant, I reckon.  Some other spirits also say "don't worry, everything is going to be ok" or similar messages.

" Some of the nightmares i have are absolutely freaky. Waking up in cold sweats, shaking like a leaf. horrible. Dont know why i keep having them.  Maybe i was in the army in a previous life? i dont know. any suggestions?"

One past-life regression session that I attended cost only $20; it was interesting but not particularly useful.  An energy healing session once became a past-life interrogation, and that did explain a lot.  So, perhaps shop around for help along that line.

Or perhaps your dreams are premonitions.  Could you send a message to your dad, asking him to clarify the situation?  Please let us know if you get an answer.

1969quartz0

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2011, 05:46:28 PM »
Welcome G E Miller

Rozco

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2011, 10:44:36 PM »
Well I don't know if this is a good thing, but I never remember any of my dreams and only some nightmares. I try to remember them as soon as I wake up, but its like a blank page.
But my wife has said lately I have been very restless and toss and turn alot, maybe from learning about what is happening.... maybe its better that I don't remember

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2011, 06:30:42 AM »

Hello Rozco and welcome to the Town Hall.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on your dreams.
Keep coming back,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:05:35 PM by chaunska »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2011, 06:35:00 AM »
I keep having re-occuring dreams of wars, or people trying to do me harm, or me do them harm. also very vivid. There's been a few when ive thought about em a couple days later, and thought, did i really do that? They freak me out at times. The latest 1 i can remember, Im in the army, somewhere in Australia, we are waiting for a payload of nuke bombs to be delivered to us from the USA by cargo planes. 1 of the planes went down and a bomb exploded in the crash.  But at the time, we thought we were under attack. Until a General told us bout the plane going down. I woke up. went back to sleep. The dream continued. My dad picked me up, we went to my parents house, by the way, my father is gone but my mother is still alive in the real world. But they were both in my dream. We got back to my parents house, got in my dads truck to go look for survivors. The weird thing was, no one was hurt, everyone was fine, but the buildings in the zone were all demolished.  Since my Dad has passed away, he has been showing up a quite a few of my nightmares, turning them into dreams. And he is always saying to me, don't worry, everything is going to be ok. I believe that loved ones can communicate with you while your asleep, well, just before sleep, but not awake. But before he passed away, ive had these sorts of dreams for years, since i was about 16. It was only last year my father passed away, and im now 35.  Its nice to know that my dad is tryin to comfort me when i start to have a nightmare, but he doesnt appear in them all the time. Some of the nightmares i have are absolutely freaky. Waking up in cold sweats, shaking like a leaf. horrible. Dont know why i keep having them.  Maybe i was in the army in a previous life? i dont know. any suggestions?
Hello Craig. Looks like I missed your post.
Welcome to the Town Hall, and thanks for sharing your dream with us.
I appreciate it. That seems very comforting that your father can appear to you in dreams.
Dreams can be of various types some looking into the present (clairvoyance, clauraudio) or the future or possibly - the past. That is my opinion.
Have to sign off the board for a few hours, will be back.
All The Best,
Barbara Lou Townsend
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 03:11:27 PM by Yowbarb »

johnnyshoe

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2011, 03:21:03 AM »
I've searched for an appropriate spot to post this, all I can find right now is here.
There were people swimming with blue dolphins, they were frozen or close when, at first it was large, then huge, then giant, then a giant's giant hole appeared seemingly out of nowhere in the water. There was the rush of wind in my ears as we all fell into this hole for an extended amount of time. Many, many, many people screamed out for help after the hole closes as abrupt as it began. We are washed ashore a tropical island littered with lights and thorns, but good people are still amongst us.
I've just woke and typed just as I recall the dream.
Much love-

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!