Author Topic: Assorted Dream Topics from 2010 - Jan 2017  (Read 42048 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Assorted Dream Topics from 2010 - Jan 2017
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2011, 11:34:05 PM »
2:33 EDT here - just happened to still be awake...saw your dream.
Take Care,
Yowbarb

johnnyshoe

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2011, 12:23:30 AM »
I'm racking my mind for other points of recognition.. Somewhere with stilted houses next to the city- but then again it could be anywhere- I'll try some more and report back when i wake. Take care and thanks again

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2011, 12:29:35 AM »

Thanks, have a peaceful night now,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:00:52 PM by chaunska »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2011, 11:57:52 AM »
It sounds like the Gulf Coast. There are a few big cities, as in Houston. Maybe that will help.   ed

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2011, 01:44:12 PM »
Not going to say much... didn't have a vision but when Ed posted about TX Gulf coast I thought of Galveston ...maybe because the hurricane season is coming soon...
No one in their right mind would live there now...

Galadriel

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2011, 09:52:09 AM »
Hi back! :)
I didn't take what you said as advise.  I just took it as you knowing where I'm coming from.
Like I said, it's just nice to be able to say/write this and get it "off my chest," so to speak.  Thanks for reading/listening.  It means a lot to me, and it's helped me get more rest! :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2011, 12:50:50 PM »
Hi back! :)
I didn't take what you said as advise.  I just took it as you knowing where I'm coming from.
Like I said, it's just nice to be able to say/write this and get it "off my chest," so to speak.  Thanks for reading/listening.  It means a lot to me, and it's helped me get more rest! :)

:) Galadriel it's good to hear that... it's all about being able to function...
Even if a person occasionally steps in between universes or whatever and sees a possible future...
Peace, time for my nap.
Barb

jiveTurkey1971

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2011, 12:58:19 PM »
Greetings to each of you - I'm a new member here ;D
I've noticed a change in my dreams over the past year or so... When I wake up, the details do not come to me right away. It's more of a guiding feeling then the visual details are more of an afterthought. I may have one clear image upon waking, but then it takes me a few minuets to realize it was a dream. The deja vu-"ness" seems much more intense.
 It seems that my brain, mind, body and spirit are more mature and has become a bit easier for me to decode the messages. Sometimes, I still have to do some "connecting of the dots" to find some sort of sign or meaning. Common themes are rocks, water, a night sky, traveling on foot, daylight that seems brighter, but not hotter. Last week end I dreamed that I was at the top of a pile of rocks that had erupted from the middle of a body of water.  It appeared to be night time, below to the left was what looked like a junkyard of sorts. The weirdest part was to my upper right was a body of water partially suspended somehow. I saw a huge swarm of large squid. The crazy part is that I was lounging around channel surfing the morning after this dream and I see a program on the massive amounts of squid on the west coast even up to parts of Canada.  I had never seen this report before.

Boonie Stomper

• Trusted Member
  • Reality is but a dream if followed to the source..
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2011, 05:05:13 PM »
 :o :o :o :o  So here I am.   Most of my tornado dreams still bother me too much ... it scares me to think that generating negative energy by spreading it around in the salad bowl might actually bring on the very thing.  whaaaaaat did I just say??

Anyway, 2 EXTREMELY vivid (not just visual but ALL the senses) tornado dreams I had almost got me.  The last one was so intense that I freaked the next time I was at work when a strong front came through (I  was at work when it came in the dream).   :o

(modified to add - this was less than 12 months ago).
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 05:09:43 PM by Boonie Stomper »
there is nothing as pure as a mix of faith and pure imagination :D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2011, 06:50:39 PM »
:o :o :o :o  So here I am.   Most of my tornado dreams still bother me too much ... it scares me to think that generating negative energy by spreading it around in the salad bowl might actually bring on the very thing.  whaaaaaat did I just say??

Anyway, 2 EXTREMELY vivid (not just visual but ALL the senses) tornado dreams I had almost got me.  The last one was so intense that I freaked the next time I was at work when a strong front came through (I  was at work when it came in the dream).   :o

(modified to add - this was less than 12 months ago).

Boonie Stomper I understand the concept of possibly adding to negative energy by talking about it...
I happen to believe if the planet is changing in such a way that these things will happen they will happen... I do not feel any amount of positive or negative thought can affect the general trend of cataclysmic earth changes. Could prayer help steer the path of a tornado AWAY from a survival group, sure why not?
I do believe in the power of positive thought helping humanity, or individuals, or oneself to survive. Being in that zone, that state of balance where you will be in "the right spot right time," to survive. Stopping a bunch of E5s from ever happening, when the time comes, I don't think so.
That said I never invalidate someone would say to me, "We can stop it,
we can bend the natural forces..." If they think they can then go for it...
Making sense I hope.
I believe the best approach is being rational when it comes to possible dangers and possible survival. Any intuition a person has, use it.
Humor is a big survival force I feel... Hope, humor ...
 :)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 06:53:37 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2011, 08:42:34 PM »

jiveTurkey1971
hi again and thanks for sharing your dream. I can relate to a lot of what you said.
Like you, I have a delayed interpretation of what the dream might have been telling me. I wake and see an image then have the thoughts which make it clearer and support it...
Those are some pretty vivid images right of the rocks etc. Wild about the squids in the dream and then in news. One thing I hadn't thought of there will be some odd animals sights, if this planet X crossover happens the way I believe it will. Don't ususlly think about it but animal life of verious kinds will be swarming moving it will be strange...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 07:01:37 PM by chaunska »

johnnyshoe

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2011, 01:41:00 PM »
it might have been Joplin?? I hope for the best for the survivors...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2011, 02:02:34 PM »
it might have been Joplin?? I hope for the best for the survivors...

Johnnyshoe, are you referring to Jive Turkey 1971's dream?
All The Best,
Yowbarb

johnnyshoe

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2011, 02:10:11 PM »
I apologize, It was a mix of thinking out loud and typing...

Ive just woken up from a warning and I feel it strongly. The Dream- There is a very powerful negative force rolling out from a large, tall city from in to out, or from the top down.. towards where my friend, the old indian priestess, and I rested over the water.  The energies or forces were portrayed as a demon with binoculars( far seeing?) Another holding a torch(?) Giants skulls of death, laughing with hideous voices(?)     -end-     It was a first person, no abilities, no randomness, still humanish. it was night or dusk when the darkness started making appearances.   I only feel this message has importance. Has anyone else recently had anything similar, growing perhaps? Thank you.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2011, 02:21:46 PM »
I apologize, It was a mix of thinking out loud and typing...

Ive just woken up from a warning and I feel it strongly. The Dream- There is a very powerful negative force rolling out from a large, tall city from in to out, or from the top down.. towards where my friend, the old indian priestess, and I rested over the water.  The energies or forces were portrayed as a demon with binoculars( far seeing?) Another holding a torch(?) Giants skulls of death, laughing with hideous voices(?)     -end-     It was a first person, no abilities, no randomness, still humanish. it was night or dusk when the darkness started making appearances.   I only feel this message has importance. Has anyone else recently had anything similar, growing perhaps? Thank you.

No apology needed... I think you may be onto something.
Thanks for your idea. I hope jiveturkey1971 sees your post.
Interesting.
You know, that tornado and the number it killed might have set a record for a single tornado. At least 161 and 1/3 of the city is devastated. Shredded.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Premier Limited Edition
Offer Ends July 31, 2016

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Survival Seed Vault

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!