Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 5452 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
Re: Dreams
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2011, 08:58:36 AM »
Usually I am someone else in my dreams, although I don't look at myself in the mirror.  I can be both men and women.  Sometimes even in the same dream.  But, your dream was very detailed and like you were really experincing those emotions.  I have been confused in my dreams, even a couple days ago I kept trying to multiply some numbers over and over and kept getting different results although I knew what the answer was, but couldn't figure it out.  Your dream sounds like a movie plot, or another excuse for Casey Anthony.  Just sayin'.  ;D

Augonit, numbers can be significant... something you are trying to convey to your
your mind in your waking state. When I get those I then feel is important the decisions I make; where I go,
what I do. Even if I don't consciously have a solution, it causes me to be more mindful...I feel I am working on some problem spiritually... data I need for physical survival in the here and now...
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 09:00:30 AM by Yowbarb »

chaunska

« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2011, 09:25:53 AM »
Also, lastnight, I had a dream that I was digging up potatoes in our garden.   I thought I would have large potatoes, but they were kind of small and elongated, maybe sweet potatoes.   I left them "hooked up" to the plant and put them back under the dirt to grow some more.   The plants were healthy and there were lots of potatoes.   This dream feels like it relates to my preparedness.   Almost there, healthy, but need just a little more time for growth.  We are so close....! 

chaunska

« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2011, 09:42:46 AM »
Usually I am someone else in my dreams, although I don't look at myself in the mirror.  I can be both men and women.  Sometimes even in the same dream.  But, your dream was very detailed and like you were really experiencing those emotions.  I have been confused in my dreams, even a couple days ago I kept trying to multiply some numbers over and over and kept getting different results although I knew what the answer was, but couldn't figure it out.  Your dream sounds like a movie plot, or another excuse for Casey Anthony.  Just sayin'.  ;D

I know is sounds that way....like an excuse, but she/I really believed it and had a memory of seeing her/my son floating up to a ship in the sky, during the daytime.   I think this event fried her and made her/I loose her marbles.   Either that, or she/I was so crazy that she/I was having a false memory.   But she/I really believed it, had memory of the event and then put it out of her/my mind after a while.   People sometimes forget traumatic events to protect themselves.  She/I loved her children and was especially close to the one missing...Also, in the dream, I kind of looked similar to the actress Rebbecca DeMornay with shoulder length hair and green eyes.   

Sunnybug

• Celeste of Phoenix
  • Members
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
    • n/a
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2011, 04:28:50 AM »
"Has anyone ever had a dream that they were someone else?"

Chaunska,

When I was a kid I used to have a reoccurring dream that I was a male detective. Also had dreams where I was myself but someone else, in fact my tornado dream was like that. However, nothing as vivid as you had!

Sunny
Never Give UP! EVER

errrv

« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2011, 04:31:45 PM »
"Has anyone ever had a dream that they were someone else?

After my trip to Iraq spring-Summer 2003, I feel like I became someone else. I don't look, feel, or think the same anymore. When I look in the mirror, I don't see me anymore, I see an imposter. Some people say it's because I went to combat, but I had already been in two wars with lots of combat prior to that. I think that's why my wife left... She kept waiting on "me" to come back but I never did. I just live in this body now. Very strange.
Erv

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2011, 06:22:35 PM »
After my trip to Iraq spring-Summer 2003, I feel like I became someone else. I don't look, feel, or think the same anymore. When I look in the mirror, I don't see me anymore, I see an imposter

Any chance that you now have a different soul?  (a "walk-in")

I have never been in the military, but for the longest time, the person in the mirror did not seem to be me.  It's still like that at times, but now I think I know who is there inside.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2011, 05:02:00 AM »
"Has anyone ever had a dream that they were someone else?

After my trip to Iraq spring-Summer 2003, I feel like I became someone else. I don't look, feel, or think the same anymore. When I look in the mirror, I don't see me anymore, I see an imposter. Some people say it's because I went to combat, but I had already been in two wars with lots of combat prior to that. I think that's why my wife left... She kept waiting on "me" to come back but I never did. I just live in this body now. Very strange.
Erv

I think I can relate to that...I feel it will pass,
All The Best,
Yowbarb

sparkleswhenlit

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2011, 02:56:16 PM »
As a Chela (student) and member of Eckankar, I have recorded and payed attention to my dreams for the past 20 years. Which is why I find myself on this site. 15 years ago I had one of the most vivid, profound and disturbing dreams of my life that sent me down this path of awareness.
Short version: As I looked up at the moon - which was blue - a white arrow came from the left and struck it, causing it to fall from the sky - the feeling was of utter shock and disbelief. Then I was in an aircraft over New York. All the buildings were leaning to one side, crumbling and burning.... filling the craft I was in full of smoke. Then I was in front of a very old Native American man wearing a ring with a large black stone. He told me to be prepared....
Not all dreams are prophetic. Most of the really vivid dreams - the ones were you may even feel your awake, take place on the astral plane.
No one can interpret your dreams for you. They're meant for you and more times than often it is the feeling you get from the dream that is the message.
Record them as soon as you wake. Every morning. Then go back and read them, you'll start to understand what they mean to/for you.

All my best - Bluestar

chaunska

« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2011, 03:15:00 PM »
Welcome Sparkleswhenlit.

noproblemo2

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2011, 03:16:04 PM »
sparkleswhenli (Bluestar), Welcome to Town Hall  ;)

sparkleswhenlit

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2011, 06:48:44 PM »
Thank You! 

errrv

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2011, 07:19:25 PM »
Bluestar, welcome!
Appropriate screen name! :) thank you for the dream advice. I will take it to heart.
Erv

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2011, 09:46:19 PM »
As a Chela (student) and member of Eckankar, I have recorded and payed attention to my dreams for the past 20 years. Which is why I find myself on this site. 15 years ago I had one of the most vivid, profound and disturbing dreams of my life that sent me down this path of awareness.
Short version: As I looked up at the moon - which was blue - a white arrow came from the left and struck it, causing it to fall from the sky - the feeling was of utter shock and disbelief. Then I was in an aircraft over New York. All the buildings were leaning to one side, crumbling and burning.... filling the craft I was in full of smoke. Then I was in front of a very old Native American man wearing a ring with a large black stone. He told me to be prepared....
Not all dreams are prophetic. Most of the really vivid dreams - the ones were you may even feel your awake, take place on the astral plane.
No one can interpret your dreams for you. They're meant for you and more times than often it is the feeling you get from the dream that is the message.
Record them as soon as you wake. Every morning. Then go back and read them, you'll start to understand what they mean to/for you.

All my best - Bluestar

sparkleswhenlit thanks very much for sharing your dream,
Yowbarb

VillageIdiot

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2011, 05:18:05 AM »
Welcome to the Town Hall sparkleswhenlit! Glad to have you here with us!  :)
Live long and prosper!

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2011, 08:07:39 AM »
After my trip to Iraq spring-Summer 2003, I feel like I became someone else. I don't look, feel, or think the same anymore. When I look in the mirror, I don't see me anymore, I see an imposter

Any chance that you now have a different soul?  (a "walk-in")

I have never been in the military, but for the longest time, the person in the mirror did not seem to be me.  It's still like that at times, but now I think I know who is there inside.

Here is a short video (9:06) by David Icke on what happened to him that made him realize that the body that we have is not the entity of our soul (my words).

"DAVID ICKE - OPENING YOUR MIND"
DAVID ICKE - OPENING YOUR MIND.

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!